A lesson from Hyunseong

On the flip of my coin

 

Minwoo POV

The rest of the week was horrible. Jeongmin is always with Kae sa. Sometimes she hangs out with Jessica and Yoona, but mostly with Jeongmin. I keep asking Yoona and Jessica about what she thought of me, but they would never tell me anything. They said if I really wanted to know then I should go and talk to her. I would, but I just can’t. Now Hyunseong doesn’t even talk to me. He hangs out with Jeongmin and them too. I THOUGHT HE WAS SMART!! I can’t believe he’s friends with them. Or maybe he’s trying to ruin Kae sa and Jeongmin’s alone time together. I WOULDN’T KNOW, HE HASN’T BEEN TALKING TO ME!! I just hope he sees Jeongmin for who he really is.

One day I was walking home when I saw Hyunseong with Jeongmin. They were at the park talking about something. I waited until Jeongmin left. Hyunseong is by himself; I need to confront him. So I started walking up to him.

“So you’re friends with him now?” I asked angrily.

Hyunseong just sighed. He turned his head and looked around the park. “Do you really think that I would be on his side instead of yours?”

“What?”

“Listen, if I’m with him, then he’s not alone with Kae sa.” Hyunseong explained.

“Oh.” What else could I say?

“ And I find him suspicious. If I’m his friend then I can maybe find out what he’s planning or his feeling toward Kae sa. But, I can tell, he’s not a bad guy so don’t worry. Jeongmin isn’t right for Kae sa, even I could se that. I’m pretty sure they won’t end up together, but I also can’t guarantee that you guys will.

“What?!” I asked again.

“Right now her feelings for you is disgust, and you are nothing to her”

“But I-I-I…”

“Love her?” He asked me.

I nodded.

“You don’t even know what love is, so don’t act like you do.” Hyunseong yelled. He seems mad, no, he is mad. But why?

“Speechless aren’t you? You consider yourself as my friend, but face it, you know nothing about me”

*He’s right. I actually do know nothing about him. What’s worse is that he one of my closest friend*

“Hyunseong, I’m sorry. I’ll be a better friend.” I begged him.

Hyunseong started laughing.

“Y-You’re laughing. Why?”

“Everything I said is true, but your reaction; you face is really pale. It’s almost white.” Hyunseong said while chuckling. “ I just wanted to scare you. Jeongmin is planning something, but with a good reason. It’s not anything bad. I think it’ll just be temporary.-Oh, and they’re going on a date next week, but I’m going to suggest that it’ll be a group date. Wanna come?”

“Yeeaah…Wait, WHAT A DATE?!!!!” I yelled. “…With Kae sa and...*OH MY BANANAS* I’M COMING!!”

Hyunseong chuckled, ”Ok, we’ll decide everything another day. I’m tired so I’m going to go home. See ya.” He left.

I started skipping happily on my way home.

*~I wonder how Kae sa’s going to look like on this date. What will she wear? Oh, Kae sa~~*

“OMO, I’m acting like Jessica. NOOOOO!” I started running down the street.

 

___________________________________________________

A/N

 

What do you guys think? How am I doing so far? I have a perfect idea for the ending hehe.