What an accident

On the flip of my coin

 

Minwoo POV

 

As soon as I got Jeongmin’s text, I ran. Like I always have with Kae Sa. Maybe this time I can hold her in my arms.
 

My breath was becoming heavy, but soon enough I saw her. I know I was going to chicken out if I think about. So I didn’t think, I just ran and hugged her. And strangely, she hugged me back. She actually hugged me back.

“It hurts. It hurts to see the person you love leave you. “

I looked down at her. “Yes it does. I know it does.”

I can’t stand to see her cry so I looked away.

But he never loved you. Stop crying Kae Sa. Seeing you cry hurts me too. Seeing you cry over another guy, I just can’t believe I let this happen. If you don’t want me to get hurt, then never leave me.

Her cries suddenly stopped. I looked back down. “Are you alright now?”

I know she’s going to ask why I’m here. I would question the same. What should I say? I was walking around when I heard her crying? Or should I tell her about Jeongmin?

“Do you really mean it?”

What?

“Minwoo, do you really mean it?”

…What is she talking about? I don’t even have any words to say.

I can only stare at her.

She blinked a few more time to get her tears out then tried again.

“Will you get hurt if I leave you? Will you, Minwoo?”

BLANK MIND……………….

“Minwoo? Because I don’t have to.”

Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

“Why aren’t you saying anything?”

I said the words out loud. I SAID THE FREAKING WORDS OUT LOUD. I think I just confessed to her by accident. Well…

“Yes, Kae Sa. I meant it.”

We spent the rest of the day talking to each other. And somehow, I accidently let the story of me forcing the guys in the school away from her. Oh me and my big mouth. But she won’t leave me. She promised! And I trust her. She also found out that I confessed by accident too. For that, I got a scolding for, but we were both happy for that accident. Sometimes my big mouth is good after all. I owe Jeongmin a thanks.

That night when I got home, I saw somebody lurking near my front door. Oh that poor fellow, who would dare to do that?

I took a step forward.

                It was only Jeongmin and Hyunseong. And I was kind of getting nervous there. Thank goodness. I didn’t have any weapons on me… but why would they be here for?

                I heard Jeongmin sigh.

                “I’m guessing you didn’t even think about the robbery?”

                O.O    OMO    I FORGOT ABOUT THE ROBBERY!

                “He forgot.”

                “No! Hyunseong I remembered! It just wasn’t a good time to ask. She might be suspicious you know.” Please fall for it, please fall for it, please fall for it.

                He sighed again. “Kae Sa doesn’t suspect anything. You out of all people should know that. Think about it. Jessica and Yoona all of a sudden become her friends and she doesn’t question anything. And me, she knows nothing about me, but agrees to be friends that quickly.”

                He didn't fall for it...I don't like smart people. Make up something. Palli, think Minwoo THINK.

                “Well…maybe she’s smarter than you think. Maybe… she an undercover agent or something that just acts dumb and all. You never know.” Ok, at that moment I was just sprouting nonsense. No way am I letting Kae Sa do something that dangerous!

                I heard a gasp. It came from Hyunseong. What’s going on? Oh, don’t tell me he believed in my nonsense.

                “Hyung, he could be right. Either that or she helped in the robbery itself. Remember when she told you that she was at Olympic park by accident and her face turned pale? She was there, but she keeps denying it. She even told me a story about how she found a Star high uniform there while walking on that same day as the robbery. She was going to pick it up when somebody called her name. She was even asking me about it! If I saw anybody pick up a uniform. Of course I wasn’t there. I had to lie that I was so she would talk to me about it. She’s either the thief, trying to hide the evidence or trying to find out who the uniform belongs to, or just curious.”

                “Well the thing is that we don’t know or have any proof that she is the thief. So let’s just lie low for now. Minwoo, it’s up to you to figure this out. You got Kae Sa, now hold up your deal.”

                “Yeah, don’t worry, I will. But I was wondering. Hyunseong, why are you in this. You don’t get any benefit from this. Right?”

                “I like a good mystery. Life’s been boring lately.”

                “HAHA Yeah it has been!”

                Hyunseong just smiles and shakes his head.

 

Hyunseong POV

                Oh, Minwoo. You trust people too much. You can’t look past any lies can you? Such a gullible guy. I almost feel bad.

                “Well, I’m going home now. We’ll meet again soon? Making more progress next time I hope?”

                “Yeah, I’m going too.” Jeongmin walk away.

                “Well Minwoo, hope you had a good day. See you.” Enjoy it while last.


Author's note

YAAY An Update finally. I had to reread the entire story because I kind of forgot what happened. I tried looking for this really good chapter I typed out a while a go but I can't find it. :( I remember that it was really cute. Well sorry guys, this story will be an event shorter. What should happen next? I don't even know. I just got the ending. Haha