2 Big surprises

On the flip of my coin

 

Kae sa's POV

"Library right?" We already decided at lunch.

"Yep, let me get my book first " I replied.

On the way to the library, Jeongmin kept asking me about Olympic park. He would alway talk about something else then back to Olympic park.

"Why ar you so interested about Olympic park? I asked.

He looked uneasy. "Well it's something we have in common. We both like the place and have been there recently"

We were both quiet the rest of the way to the library.

"Let's sit over there" Jeongmin pointed to the very back table. "So we won't be bothered."

As we sat down and opened our books, 2 big shadows appeared on our table. I looked up and saw Ae and Be, two guys from my science class. He held his hand out and gave me a note.

Kae sa

Since you are helping Jeongmin with the science questions, why don't you help the twins too? It would be better if you guys work together. Since Jeongmin is the least smartest, you should try to let him figure it out on his own. So try not to help him. (I also heard he was a   so be careful)  Ae and Be, work hard. Thank you Kae sa.

Ms.Kim

*Weird, WAIT HE'S A ?!*

Jeongmin was just looking at me.

"Uh, Ms.Kim says that we should work together." My voice was shaky. I don't think anyone noticed.

"What ever, it doesn't matter" He murmured.

"Um, sit down Ae and Be" I gestured to the chairs. Jeongmin and I are sitting on one side of the table and the twins are sitting on the other.

"I'm already stuck on the first question, help?" He slightly smiled at me.

"Jeongmin, just read through page 25 and follow the steps. you'll find the answer" I said. My voice was still a bit shaky.

" Kae sa? I don't know what to do after this step." Ae asked me.

"Uh, yeah hold on." I walked to his side and taught him.

"OOHH. That makes sense. Thanks" Him and his brother said, then continued on the next question. I looked back at Jeongmin. His face looks like he's pissed off. I went back to my chair.

"I stll don't get it. What do you do after?. Wanna help me?" Jeongmin asked me.

"What part?" 

He moved over to show me.  He was looking me, but his finger was pointed at a question.

His eyes still on me. But his face was moving closer and closer until we were an inch apart.

"This" His finger gently tapped the paper, but his head was doing something else.

As his face moved forward, I moved back. And I fell, along with Jeongmin.

His nose on my cheek and his arms by my side.

"Kae sa" He whispered. His eyes were gorgeous, and they were looking at mine.

I heard a heart beat. A very fast one. Is it mine? Or his. 

*Cough* *Ahem*

Jeongmin let go of me. I looked up to see the twins.

"Can you help me  with question 5" Be innocently asked.

"Yeah...sure. Wait." I look to the side to see Jeongmin picking up his notebook that he dropped. He turned around and smiled at me. That heart beat that I heard. It was mine.

Yoona's POV

*Wow*

We were spying on Kae sa and them in the library a few table away.

*If it wasn't for Minwoo's puny head then something more than just studying would have happened between them*

I look over to Minwoo. He looks pissed off and his fist is clenched. I would feel bad for Jeongmin, but this is Minwoo's girl he's dealing with. Even Jessica's love for Kwangmin doesn't even compare with Minwoo's love for Kae sa. 

Near the begining of school last year, when Kae sa first started going to Star high, we were picking teams for soccer, and Kae sa got picked last. 

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

Chunji-"I pick Becah"

Changjo-"So that leaves you, Kae sa"

"HAH you got the loser" Chunji laughed.

"Don't worry, you're not a loser" Changjo said to Kae sa and smiled.

Kae sa was feeling horrible that she got picked last.

"Alright! Let's play"

*rustle*

Kae sa turned around and looked over to the tree and saw some leaves falling. She saw a dark shadow beside the tree. She ignore it and kept playing.

~after the game~

"Who's the loser now?" Changjo teased Chunji.

"What ever man"

Chunji bumped into Minwoo.

"OH Hi Minwoo"

Minwoo grabbed Chunji's shirt and dragged him to the back of the school. 

Minwoo--"Don't you dare say anything like that to Kae sa ever. In fact don't say anything at all and make sure you friends do the same. Kae sa is mine. Got that?"

Chunji was like a statue, so Minwoo punched him in the face. "I said GOT IT?"

Chunji fell and started coughing up blood but nodded anyway. 

Yoona's POV

*I can't believe he did that for a girl he hasn't talked to before.*

"...weak. Make sure the whole school understand this too. But if Kae sa finds out you know whats going to happen right?"

I'm standing at the corner listening to them talk. I was going to ask Chunji something but saw him get dragged away by Minwoo so I followed. Right now it looks like the fights over so I left.

A few days later the news spread to everyone in the school, that who ever messes with Kae sa will face Minwoo. There are a lot of rumors about Minwoo. That he killed, shoots anyone whenever he feels like it and leader of his own gang. But none of these are true. I know Minwoo. But it's weird. Barely any girls in Chunji's grade knows about this. I'm guessing he hid this because of his pride. I wanted to know more about Minwoo and why he protected Kae sa. I eventually became his friend.

~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

I looked over to Minwoo again and all I see is hurt in his eyes.

__________________________________________________________________

Authors note

You guys don't know anything about Jeongmin yet. His POV with be coming up soon. And there are more character still unintroduced. I'll be busy so i wont update for a couple of days, SORRY.  I had to retype this chap because i accidently exited out of the site. The original was better. :'( 

OH heres some info : the one who said Bastard wasn't Minwoo or hyunseong. He might be introduced in future chapter =D