He noticed me

On the flip of my coin

 

Kae sa's POV

*I always get ignored. Why? I did nothing wrong.* I was sitting by a tree on the school field crying.  Everyone acts like they could never see me.

Then all of the sudden these two girls appeared right in front of me. I looked up to their faces, Jessica and Yoona. They were nudging each other saying something like"...No you go....just go.."  Then they nodded at each other. 

At the same time they both said," Are you alright?"

I just stared at them. *Why are they talking to me?*

Yoona sighed  "It looks like you can use a friend"

Jessica nudged her.

Yoona,"Ok, some friends" 

Jessica smlied brightly and nodded.

She held her hand out. "Lets go"

I reached my hand out to her and she pulled me up.

"We'll take you to class" They said.

---------------------------------

"Thank you for walking me to class" I said.

Yoona "Yeah, sure, no problem. Lets hang out at lunch ok? Meet us at our table"

I nodded. It was still morning and there was still one class left until lunch. Since Yoona and Jessica were older, they had totally different classes.

I went into my class and a moment after the bell rang. My teacher walked in. Her name is Ms.Kim. And a boy followed her.

"Good morning class. Today we have a new student. Introduce yourself."

The curly haired boy spoke,"My name is Jeongmin, nice to meet you"

He was looking right at me.

The class noticed, and soon it was full of whispers.

I turn to my right, and I saw an empty desk.

"Jeongmin, why don't you go sit with Kae sa." Ms.Kim said.

"I would love to" He replied.

 

Hyunseong's POV

*The new kid looks like he has an interest in Kae sa*

I'm Minwoo's friend, and since he claimed Kae sa as his, he gave me the job as her protecter. I don't know why Minwoo won't come in contact with her, but he seems really love sick, so as his friend I had to help. I look over her and makes sure that no one would flirt with her.  Minwoo already made sure everyone knows his claim on her, so no one would think of trying anything on her. This has been going on for a year already. Oh well, I better warn the new kid before any trouble starts.

I turn to look at Kae sa and see Jeongmin talking to her. I had to do something, so I took a piece of paper and wrote.

My friend already claimed Kae sa so you better back off. You don't know what he can do.

I crumpled it and threw it at him. He turned around and looks at me then opened the note. He smirks and wrote something on the paper and threw it back.

It read Apparently she doesn't know anything about this guys claim. I want her. And look how she smiles and blushes when I talk to her. I think she perfers me. And I won't back off.

This guys doesn't know  who he's dealing with. Minwoo's the well known guy in this city, he can do anything to anybody. I took my phone out and texted Minwoo. 

There's a new guy, Jeongmin, he thinks he can take your girl. He looks like trouble. Be careful.

Send

 

Kae sa's POV

*He noticed me. This is a good day after all*

"Hi, I'm Jeongmin. I hope we get along really well"

"I'm KKKae sa" I studdered. I feel so nervous. "I hope we do" I felt my face turning red.

*A guy noticed me, a cute one too*

I looked up front and saw that Ms.Kim already started the lesson. I happily took note. I haven't been this happy on so long.

"All right, remember to do your homework for next class" Ms.Kim said.

She gave us 4 pages of homework. I felt bad for Jeongmin. 

As I stood up from my desk, Ms.Kim called me.

"Kae sa, since Jeongmin is new, why don't you help him with homework."

I looked over to him and saw him smiling brightly.

I looked back at Ms.Kim and just nodded.

I stared to walk out of the class when Jeongmin called me. 

"I don't know anyone else so can I..." He hesitated. "eat with you? He chuckled.

I was surprised," uh sure follow me" I led him to the lunch room.

*He noticed me* This was all I can think about.

"That bastard" 

I turn around and looked, but all I can see are a bunch of people. But that voice sounds very familier, I heard it very many times. I just can never figure out who.

____________________________

Author's note

Is it boring? Haha