Not my twins

On the flip of my coin

 

Jessica’s POV

*Minwoo’s going to introduce me to Kwangmin. Finally I get to talk to him. “Kwangmin ~Kwangmin ~Kwangmin” I sang in my head.*

“HEY!”

 I bumped into someone. I looked up, it was Minwoo.

He turned around and looked at me. “Oh, it’s you, Jessica”

“So when are Yoona and I going to get our prizes?”

“Oh right. Uh, not today?” Minwoo said quietly.

“Fine, I’ll just set that guy up with Kae sa” I pointed to the guy following her.

His face turned pale. “You’ll meet us on the football field after school” Minwoo forced his smile.

“Alright.” I happily said.

I turned and ran to Kae sa “Hey Kae sa, let’s go eat!” And pushed the guy following her away.

“Ok” She sheepishly said.

-----

We reached the lunchroom. It was packed, but there was always a table saved for me and my friends.

“Oh where’s Jeongmin?”

*Jeongmin?*

“The guy with the brown curly hair that was following me” Kae sa explained.

“The cute one?” The voice behind me said.

 I turned around. It was that guy that was following Kae sa before I pushed him away.

I turned back to Kae sa only to see her face red. Sure, this Jeongmin guy was cute, but he sure was cocky.

Kae sa introduced us. We got lunch and sat down. Everyone was already at the table. Yoona, Hyunseong, Minwoo near the end, and Donghyun with his sister, Bora. We greeted and introduced each other, but Minwoo acted really weird. Maybe it’s because Kae sa was here, or because Jeongmin was with her. ~Or he was thinking how to introduce me to Kwangmin~

I was going to sit down beside Yoona when I saw that Jeongmin was going to sit beside Kae sa, so I quickly got up and pushed Jeongmin away before he can sit.

He stared at me.

“Uh, ladies first.” I gave him a smile.

He just shook his head and sat down beside me.

“Girls” He mumbled.

I turned to him with an angry face.”WHAT?”

“You’re so pretty, noona” He smiled.

I blushed. Well what else could I do?

“Jessica? Why do you want the twins?” I look up to see Minwoo talking to me.

“Because they’re cute~ Why else?”

Minwoo gave a WHAT? Face and then a confuse one.

“OK, whatever you say” He said.

Soon lunch was over. I learned that Kae sa was helping Jeongmin with homework. I had to think of ways to interrupt them. I walked Kae sa to her class. On the way there Jeongmin kept asking Kae sa what she did during the week, and kept asking until she said Olympic park. He said he was there to. And he stopped asking questions. So suspicious, that guy. After, I went to my class and I already told Yoona about the twins. I’m excited.  

-------

(Still Jessica’s POV)

My final class was over. ~Kwangmin~ I get to see him.

I met with Yoona and we walked to the football field. There were already 3 people there. We walked closer. I see Minwoo and two very fat guys, like at least 150KG (331 lbs.).

Yoona tapped me, but I didn’t care, I just want to know why they were there.

“There are more than one pair of twins in the school, Jess”, Yoona whispered.

*Oh sh*t I forgot*

We were quiet for a bit.

Minwoo finally spoke up,” Here are the twins”

My mind was numb. *How could I be so stupid?* But then I thought of a brilliant plan.

“You guys are in Kae sa’s and Jeongmin’s science class right?”

They nodded.

“I heard there was a lot of homework, so why don’t all you guys do it together? And be sure to help Jeongmin, he’s really stupid. Arasso?”

They nodded. *They sure are quiet*

I gave them the time and place and they left.

Minwoo spoke,” AW, you guys did this for me? Screwing up Kae sa’s and Jeongmin’s study time together? I should have known.”

I looked at him with an angry face, I bet Yoona did too.

“W-w-what is it?” He asked. “You’re creeping me out”

I was going to yell something at Minwoo but Yoona beat me to it.

“DID YOU REALLY THINK WE WANTED TO SEE THIS TWIN??? THEY’RE THE FIRST THAT COME TO YOUR PUNY HEAD! AHH! YOU’RE SO STUPID” Yoona yelled.

I really had nothing to say, and Minwoo was looking scared and confused. So I explained it.

“We wanted to see the Jo twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin. Not them.”

“Oohh, now that makes more sense” Minwoo relized.

*No sh*t *

Minwoo laughed softly, “I’ll talk to them tomorrow and let’s meet in the library this time”

“Why?” I asked.

Yoona was still mad, so she really didn’t say anything.

“So Yoona can’t scream at me” He chuckled.

Yoona mumbled,”Psh, as if the library can stop me from yelling at you”

I just giggled. Yoona was my best friend, but she sure has a temper.

“Should we spy on Kae sa’s and Jeongmin’s study date? With some special appearance by the twins this should be fun” I said.

“Let’s” Minwoo replied. “But what was on the note you gave them?”

I told him

“Evil genius” He said.

__________________________________________________________________________________

YAY I got some subscribers. You guys are awesome. =D hope you like it