A fight that was bound to happen

On the flip of my coin

 

Next day at school

Minwoo POV

*Where is that jerk. I need to teach him a lesson. He cannot make a move on my girl.*

I was walking around the school looking for Jeongmin. Well, more like wildly running.

*There.* I saw Jeongmin walking towards the front doors. I ran behind him.

“JEONGMIN”, I called.

He turned around. I punched him of course. He fell to the ground. “Damn, what th...” he mumbled to himself.

 He slowly stood up. I raised my fist and swung it at him again, but he blocked it. I started jabbing him but he blocked every single one of them.  I kept at it hoping that one punch got through. Finally, one did, right after I saw him smirk. *What the hell?* I punched him harder and he fell. His lips were cracked started bleeding. He purposely coughed up blood and looked at me. *Why…?* I took a step closer.

“NOW-“

“JEONGMIN!” I recognize that voice. It’s Kae sa’s.  OH MY LAWD.

I turned around and saw her running to Jeongmin. She helped him up and held on to him. I looked at her eyes and saw it glimmering. She’s crying. *Does she…like him? ALREADY!? WHAT THE HELL?! IT’S ONLY BEEN A DAY!*

I stood like a statue.

“I’m alright” Jeongmin spoke looking at Kae sa.

This is why he let the punch go through. This is why he smirked. But why does he want Kae sa?

“No, no you’re not!” Kae sa yelled. She shook her head and a tear fell from her face. She hugged Jeongmin. I felt as if my heart just cracked. But what can I do now.

She looked up at me. Her eyes…they were full of hurt, worries and… NO IT CAN’T BE. Hatred, for me. She hated me.  

“MINWOO, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!?”

My heart shattered.

‘You’re mine and no guy will ever lay a hand on you’ I wanted to say that.

Beside Kae sa, I saw Jeongmin smirk. Is this a game to him?

Well, I can’t say that. Not yet, not now.

I did the only thing I could. I walked away and whispered, “Kae sa, you have no idea.”

 

Kae sa’s POV

The only guy that ever noticed me. The only guy that made me feel special. He’s beaten and bleeding in my hands. I quickly took out my phone and started to call for help, but Jeongmin stopped me.

 “Don’t worry. I just need to go home and take a shower. I’ll be back at lunch.”

“I’ll come with you.”

“No, you need to stay at school. I’ll come back.”

He slowly walked out of school grounds. He looked back and smiled. I smiled back. He always makes me feel better every chance he gets this short time he’s been here. As Jeongmin disappeared I walked to class, but suddenly remember what Minwoo said. “Kae sa, you have no idea.” What does he mean? I know he has a rough reputation, but he never does anything without a reason. I’ve always admired him till now. He must have a reason, and I’m going to find out what it is. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors note

Kae sa believes in Minwoo =D

And Jeongmin's mysterious for sure.

The twins will be coming in soon YAY

Yeah and I dont really check my chapters over so there will be some mistakes srry But I'll try my best.