DATE

On the flip of my coin

 

Kae sa POV

Hyunseong wanted this date to be a group date. I wonder why. Well, I need to find a time where I could talk to Jeongmin.

I arrived at the skating rink and just seconds later Yoona and Jessica came. They were really dressed up for ice skating. Won’t they be cold? Oh well. I heard Hyunseong’s bringing friends. I wonder who…

“Hey Kae sa!”

“Hi, aren’t you going to be cold?”

“Well we didn’t hear that we were going to be ice skating, Minwoo didn’t tell us anything.” Yoona said with a grumpy face.

Minwoo? Why would he be here? Oh, Hyunseong invited him, but why? He knows Jeongmin’s going to be here. Hyunseong, I really don’t know what’s going on with you.

Hey, is this rink pretty? The last one wasn’t”

“How should I know? Don’t they all look the same?”

“Where’s Minwoo?”

“I’m pretty sure that something is wrong with him for sure”

I see two guys whispering with each other. So, Minwoo invited them too. How many people did he invite? This is just making it harder for me to end it with Jeongmin.

“Hey, you guys! Did Minwoo invite you too?”

They looked at me and nodded and waved while Yoona and Jessica whipped their heads around and stared at them. Their eyes were practically bulging out of their heads. And Yoona was blushing, she never blushes.Yoona and Jessica went up to the guys and introduced themsleves. I was going to walk to them to but I felt arms around my waist and I yelped.

“Kae sa ah, it’s only me, Jeongmin”

“Oh, did you know that a lot of people were coming?”

“I thought it was just Hyunseong and Minwoo?”

He looked up at Yoona, Jessica and the two guys.

“Oh, I guess not then.”

At that moment Hyunseong arrived with Minwoo. Hyunseong waved while Minwoo just went and talked to the two guys.

Jeongmin’s POV

I heard that Kae sa’s going to break up with me, but I can’t let that happen! I need to solve this mystery. I hope she won’t get a chance to do it today, but I need to get inside her house. I need clues, leads anything regarding the crime.

“Hey since everybody’s here, let’s go rent skates”

Everybody followed, rented their skates and started putting them on. I walk to where Kae sa is  it seems like she has trouble putting them on.

“Have you ever skated before?” I asked.

“Yeah, but that was a long time ago. I’m not very good at it now.”

“Oh here, I’ll put them on for you…K now you’re ready to skate, and remember I’ll always be here for you.” I gave her a smile. She blushed; I guess she still likes me after all.

I helped Kae sa walk to the skating rink. She held on to me. “Kae sa, if you couldn’t skate, why would you bring us here.”

“Well, Hyunseong wanted to go ice skating and I didn’t want to go anywhere else.”

“Aw, you talk to Hyunseong? Don’t make me jealous here.” I laughed.

We skating around for a bit but she still held my arms. I see the twins are getting along with Yoona and Jessica. Wow, Yoona is so flirty. And she's blushing. I never knew she had a thing for Youngmin. And the twins seems so innocent too. And Hyunseong is just skating around do tricks on the ice. And Minwoo, he’s just staring at us from afar. If he really does like her, why doesn’t he just talk to her? I don’t get this. He’s just—

“Owwie” Kae sa yelped. She was lying on the ice head first. I quickly helped her up.

“You should be more careful and hold onto me next time”

“I just wanted to try to skate by myself for a while, I don’t want to hold you the entire time.”

She blushed, then she let go of me. I gently pulled her back but she fell, this time she fell backwards pulling me with her. I landed beside her. She got back up but I’m still lying on the ice.

“Help me?” I asked raising my hand up.

She took my hand in hers and I pulled her down. And I held her.

Kae sa POV

…Jeongmin is holding me and our faces are so close, just like what happened in the library, but this time I’m on top of him. I could feel my face burning right now. How can I ever break up with him now?

“Kae sa, you’re so pretty.”

“I—I-I”

“You’re cute when you stutter. And when you blush”

I tried to pull myself up but he held me firmly.

“Umm…”

I felt his hand in my head pushing me towards him. Our lips barely touched when somebody yanked me off of him.

“ARE YOU OK? I SAW YOU FALL! TWICE BECAUSE OF THIS GUY!” 

I turn my head to see Minwoo. He started yelling at Jeongmin.

“That’s ok. It was just an accident.” I assured Minwoo.

Minwoo stomped, well skated angrily to Hyunseong.

I guess I can’t break up with Jeongmin now, because I can’t stop smiling after that. Maybe I do still like him after all. 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for the long wait I've been busy and is still busy.  Kae sa still like Jeongmin? or not.... haha

And I already wrote the next chapter I just don't know where it is :( But I'll find it eventually