A part of Jeongmin's mind

On the flip of my coin

 

Jeongmin POV

So far Kae sa doesn’t trust me. I need her trust if I want to find out what happened at the robbery.  And who the thief is. She always deny being at the scene, but I saw her with my own eyes. She said she was near the area but never had a chance to go that place.  I can’t just tell her I saw her because that would ruin my cover. Besides, she’ll just deny it anyways. I was pretty sure she saw me too. I guess she really didn’t or something’s going on. I just hope she’s not working with the thief, or if he threatened her to keep quiet and deny everything. I need to play it cool with all these questions, no need for her to get suspicious.  

Maybe if I become closer to her, she’ll tell me. I need to be someone important in her life, then, she might tell what happened. I haven’t played with love in so long, this could be fun. I was so lucky that the class I got put in is the same as Kae sa. I was worried about finding her. And it seems I have some competition with this Minwoo guy for her, well, according to Hyunseong. I might need to depend on him to help me with this case. He’s a pretty chill guy, and smart too.  As for Kae sa, I just need to act like I’m actually interested in her. Minwoo might make it a bit hard, but I’ll need him on my side too. I heard he’s the most known guy around this area. I just need to catch the thief and find the necklace. And I’ll do anything to crack this case. Which includes playing with people’s feeling and screwing with love itself. This should be fun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Teasers for upcoming chapters =D

“What? “ I asked again.

“Right now her feelings for you is disgust, and you are nothing to her”

“But I-I-I…”

“Love her?” He asked me.

I nodded.

“You don’t even know what love is, so don’t act like you do.” Hyunseong yelled. He seems mad, no, he is mad. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A short chapter sorry. I’m very slow at typing. Haha I’ll update another chapter so don’t worry. Right now the title doesn't make sense, but it will soon. :)