Special Jeongmin POV (Flashback)

On the flip of my coin

-----Flashback-----

???'s POV

*Sirens blaring*

"What's going on!"

"Bora's beem knocked out!"

"What!?"

"Her necklace is missing; somebody stole it!

 

“Secure the premises, and keep your guards up”

“Two guards have been knocked out on the east wing, this may be where the attacker escaped”

“Unit 2, 3, go to the east wing”

 “We’re moving”

I waited in the shadows for an opening. Those two guards saw me so I had to knock them out. I’m wearing a mask so they don’t recognize me. I look down to the million dollar necklace in my hands.  I need to get out of here soon, and fast, so I ran away from the east wing.

Jeongmin POV

“Jeongmin, we’re supposed to go to the east wing”

“I-I just saw a shadow over there move, I’m going to check it out.”

I walk towards the corner when I saw the shadow, and who the shadow belonged to. I took a step closer and the thief ran away.

“HEY, STOP RIGHT THERE!” I yelled.

He’s quick, and too far away now. A couple steps later he disappeared. I look around the crowd of people, but he was nowhere in sight. I memorized what he was wearing, a plain black shirt and the pants of a school uniform, and luckily I recognized it. He is only a student, one that goes to Star high. I quickly look around to see if anyone witness this or saw his face.

I found one; a girl ages 15-18, black long straight hair, wearing a Star high blazer. I started walking towards her when her phone rang, then she ran away. I was going to call for her when someone spoke from my walkie talkie. “Jeongmin, where are you.” I look up and she’s gone. “I’ll be right there.” I replied.

*At least now we have a lead on the thief. Star high.*

-------

After everything settled down, I told my boss what happened and everything I know, and my plan to find the necklace and catch the thief.

I’m a guard. But that’s just a cover up story for my real job. I’m the son of a top undercover spy, and I’ve been trying to solve this crime for some time now. This job has been passed on from my father to me, and I plan to succeed. An incident like this happened already a month ago. The thieves tried several time before succeeded. This time they tried 3 times before they stole Bora’s necklace. All of the thieves have different styles on stealing though. This is more than one person’s doing. This time I have a lead, I have a plan.

----------

A week later, I got enrolled in Star high. Bora did too, she says she got sick of the publicity and just wanted to go to school with her brother and at least have a semi-normal life. At that time the necklace was stolen, Bora said that she was drugged and don’t know who stole it, just a blurry male figure. Bora has no idea who I am though. She never saw me at the police station. It’s best that way; no one can find out that I’m trying to solve that case. Well, I’m here to find that girl that I saw at the scene, that witness who saw the thief. 

________________________________________________________________

Mwahaha more to the plot. Next chap will be a short Jeongmin POV to see what he really thinking and his feelings towards Kae sa, and what he plans to so. Thanks for reading! and I hope get more subscribers haha