What happened?

On the flip of my coin

Monday morning at school*

Kae sa POV

 

"Chunji, can you help me?" He just kept talking to his friends.

"Chunji? Why are you guys always ignorong me?!" I said to his group of friends. I saw fear in their eyes, but from me? How? I did nothing to them. Today was finally the day that I decided to find out whats going on. But I didn't pick today randomly, I flipped a coin. Like I always do.

 I ran up to the front of the class and yelled " I'm sick of this! Why do you guys always ignore me?! HEY!"

But no one looked. I felt as if my heart broke. I was climbing down from the desk but it wobbled and I fell.I closed my eyes and I was ready for an impact with the floor but felt soft arms around me. I opened my eyes, and saw Hyunseong.

"Hyunseong" I whispered.

I saw fear or pain or something on his eyes.

"You're ok?" Hyunseong panicky talked

I just nodded.

And Hyunseong just smiled and let go of me. Then he turned around back to his friends as if nothing happened.

"Thank you, Hyunseong" I said shyly. But he didn't look or say anything.

I ran outside the class and bumped onto someone. 

"Sorry." I murmured.

I kept running until I reached a tree. The tree where I always go when I'm sad. But When I reached the tree I saw that my hand was wet. Then I realized I was crying.

 

Minwoo's POV

I was walking to class when she bumped into me. My whole body was shocked.

"Sorry", She mumbled and ran away. Her face was red and it looked like she was going to cry, so I followed her.

This was all my fault. I claimed that Kae sa was mine and no one elses. And If I even found any guys talking to her, they would die. I have a gun and I've used it. I never killed though, I'm not that bad of a person. I guess since I claimed her, everyone was scared. Half of the girls don't even know about my claim, but I guess they just follow the guys lead so the girls never talk to her either. Kae sa doesn't know about my claim either. I always cared about her but I can never talk to her. I'll build up the courage some day and never make her cry again.

I followed her to the tree she always go to and she's actually crying a lot. I've never seen her this hurt before. I would go comfort her but I just can't, so I called Yoona and Jessica and told them to help Kae sa. They know I like her and they always tried to help me talk to her but I just can't. Kae sa is like my weakness. I go weak whenever I'm near her.

 

"What do you want Minwoo?" Jessica said brightly.

Yoona was right beside her."Are you finally going to talk to her? Quit hiding. It's pathetic."

"Yeah it is pathetic, but can you help me?" I said

Jessica "What now?"

"Can you be friends with her? She's crying and I just can't."

Yoona "Well, Kae sa is everything to you so I'll help, and I feel bad for her because it's not even her fault"

"Please help her, and thanks," I bowed.

"One condition."

I looked up and I see them whispering.

"You hook us up with the twins", Yoona said.

I was shocked. I mean I had no idea.

"sssure" I studdered.

They both smiled and walked away.

*The twins...What happened? They want the twins?*