Lucky

Bring honour to us all

*The night before Yixing and Jongins reunion*

Yifan had a plan.

It wasn't an ideal plan, and he was half tempted to give up on it as he crept out of his room later that might. But it was the only plan he had, so he stuck with it. 

He went passed his parents room with bated breath. 

He only began to calm down when he got downstairs. But now there was the problem of the doors. You seem, the Wu house had 3 doors downstairs; one leading to the garden, one leading to the front and another side door that all leads to the front. Yifan knew he couldn't use the front door as it was old and creaky and would wake the whole town up. The garden door was pointless as his destination lay the opposite direction to the garden. His only option was the side door, which just so happened to be directly below his parents room.

Quiet as a mouse, he snuck up to the door and eased it open. This proved more difficult than expected, especially since he was carrying a bag. 

Eventually he got it open and stepped out into the night air. It was cold, but Yifan had no time to go back and get a coat. He pulled the door as shut as possible and ran off into the night. 

 

*Present time, a mile away*

"Argh! How am i lost?!" Jongin cried out in frustration, tugging at his hair.

He glanced across from where he was standing at the path that lead west, and then to the one on his right when looked exactly the same, and then the one behind him which was also very much the same as the others.

"Argh!" He sighed. "Just when i was this close to gaining honour again, this happens!" 

He sat down where he stood and fiddled angrily with the grass on the grand. 

"Its not as if Yifan can't get through this on his own, he's intelligent and all ! Tch! Why  is it always us guardians who have to do the leg work?!" He muttered to himself while picking at the grass.

"Did you say Yifan?" A voice said from behind him.

He jumped up in surprise and looked at the figure who stood there. A little short, wide eyes and large lips. 

Cute.

"Erm..." He started only to get interrupted.

"Because i know that name... that is, if you're talking about Wu Yifan... " The man paused. "You are talking about Wu Yifan, right?"

"Er... yeah... um, excuse me, but how do you know Yifan?" Jongin asked. 

"It's a bit of a funny story actually, i met him at the matchmakers... I'd been stung by a bee and he managed to make the matchmaker angrier than usual!" 

The man laughed at the memory.

"Wait... at the matchmakers?" Jongin asked incredulously.

"Yeah, anyway, how do you know him?" 

"He's my....cousin... I'm Jongin by the way... Kim Jongin" He held out his hand. The man slowly took it and they shook hands.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, but everyone calls me Soo..." 

"Ok... Soo... You wouldn't happen to know the way to the army training camp?"

"As a matter of fact, i'm going there my self!" 

"Oh really? That's great i sort of... got lost... "

"Its this way!" Soo lead Jongin off into the west path. 

They walked for a mile or so in silence.

"So why are you going to the training camp? I don't remember ever seeing you around town... unless your a criminal..." Soo asked half way through their journey.

"What makes you think i'm a criminal?" Jongin asked in a mock-hurt voice. 

"Nothing... are you?"

"No! I'm just... there to serve for my country!" Jongin said quickly.

"Pfft! I don't believe that for a second!" Soo turned round and smirked at Jongin. "You mentioned Yifan, you're there to see him..."

Soo stepped closer to Jongin, causing him to take a step back. 

"I bet you aren't even his cousin!"

"How'd you guess?" Jongin mentally slapped himself for reviealing his secret.

"Oh, i dont know... i'm just lucky!" Soo turned round and continued walking.

"Lucky? Like hell you're lucky" Jongin muttered under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Soo called from the front.

"No!" Jongin said quickly. 

The continued on and eventually reached the edge of the training camp where someone had set up a tent. 

"Who do you think that is?" Soo whispered to Jongin, who shrugged his shoulders.

The took a few steps closer, careful not to step on any leaves or branches. 

Suddenly, Soo heard a cracking sound and abruptly stopped in his tracks. He turned slowly around to find Jongin on the ground in a heap.

"Shh!" Soo said angrily, frowning at the hopeless man.

"I can't help it if i'm clumsy!" Jongin breathed back, having gotten back onto his feet.

They crept closer to the tent until they were just outside. 

"On three, we jump in!" Soo mouthed to Jongin.

"But what if the person is... ?" Jongin mouthed back wide eyed.

"Well then its their problem!" Soo shrugged. 

"One" He Jongin held up one finger.

"Two" Soo held up two fingers.

"Three" Both men jumped into the tent.

 

"AGHHH!!!" The man in the tent screamed.

"I'm so sorry! I told you someone would be , Soo!" Jongin cried covering his eyes. 

"Im not , idiot!" The man said angrily. He was lying in a bed with clothes scattered around everywhere, it was easy to see how people would think he was under the blankets. 

"Sorry!" Soo said over and over again, bowing to the man. 

"Its ok... you just... startled me!" The man grinned at the two men. "I'm Suho by the way..."

"I'm Soo, and this is Jongin..." Soo said quickly. 

The man in the bed got up, and revealed that he was indeed not . 

"I'd invite you to have something to drink but my friend has just gone to get water since we had none..." Suho looked around apologetically.

"Oh it's fine... we were just looking for someone and we thought he'd be here... We'll leave now..." Soo bowed to Suho.

"Who were you looking for?" Suho asked curiously.

"Wu Yifan... He's my friend who said he'd meet me around here..." 

"Yifan?" Suho looked incredulously between Soo and Jongin.

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah he's my-" Suho began.

"Hey Suho, i couldn't find the stream but i thought we could just use the rain wat-" Yifan stepped into the tent and paused. 

"Hi... this is Soo and Jongin... they were... umm... looking for you..." Suho trailed off awkwardly. 

"Hello..." The three men said together.

Well, this was awkward!


A/N~ So hey guys! XD 

ok, so i didnt know if i should use 'Suho' or Joonmyun... i went with Suho because it sounds more 'Chinese-y'... well... sort of...

thanks for your continued support XD

Happy Valentines Day guys xoxoxox