Huang Zitao

Bring honour to us all

They 4 men arrived at the outside of the camp the next day at noon. 

"There is is!" Jongin exclaimed. 

All of them were thirsty and hungry, and tired. But relieved. 

"Ok, lets go!" Yifan went to walk but was stopped by Jongin. 

"No! Only you can go... oh and someone posing as your 'carer'.." He paused and looked around, as if expecting someone to offer. 

"Fine! i'll go!" Jongin sighed, walking towards the camp. 

"What should we do?" Soo asked, indicating to himself and Suho. 

"Stand there and look pretty!" Jongin winked at him and continued walking with Yifan on his trail. 

 

Yifan and Jongin got to the entrance of the camp in no time. There were no guards anywhere at the entrance of what was like a giant tent. 

"Are you sure this isn't just an abandoned place..?" Yifan asked nervously.

Jongin didn't answer because he wasn't sure. 

They stepped into the camp and soon discovered that it wasnt abandoned. 

There were huddles of men all around the place, all of different ages, most wearing armour. 

"Ok, so here's the plan. I do all the talking and you nod occasionally and that's it! Stick to that and we wont fail!" Jongin playfully slapped Yifan on the arm causing him to receive a frown. "And try not to be so angry!"

They walked further and reached a tent with stood in the centre. There was another group of men standing there. One was tall, who was laughing about something. A shorter one who was standing next to the tall one who was also laughing and talking. The other two consisted of a wild one who kept wondering around and screeching at the top of his voice and also a slightly subdued one who eyed his companion slightly wearily. 

"You should ask one of those guys whether that's the officials tent!" Jongin hushed to Yifan. 

"What?! Why me, i thought i was the insane person or something?" 

"Do something to make them think you are mad, but also ask them! You'll think of something!" Jongin pushed him towards the people and tried to get out of the way. 

Yifan stepped towards the subdued one, thinking he'd be the least likely to punch him

"Erm... hello... i wondered if you knew if... if that was the tent of the... um... guy thing...?" 

The man gave him a slightly confused look. 

"What?" His companion had stopped moving around and almost yelled at Yifan.

"I... i asked whether that tent is where the official is?" 

"Oh, we don't know!" The loud one shouted, now lying his head on the subdued mans shoulder. "But you should ask them." 

He pointed towards the two next to him who had stopped laughing, thankfully, but were now looking deeply into each others eyes as if they expected to find something meaningful there. 

And what did Yifan know, maybe they had!

"Er, hi, but that man there said you might now whether that tent is where the offici-" 

He was interrupted by the shorter one who went to stand next to him, now with a massive grin on his face.

"You know, Channie, i think he's taller than you!" He said excitedly. He grabbed the other mans hand and pulled him towards Yifan. He forcefully pushed their backs together and measured their heights.

"Yep, definitely taller!" He laughed gleefully. 

The two started talking with him still stuck in the shorter ones grasp. 

Great.

 

*Meanwhile inside the tent*

"I'll send my own troops to the east, this allows the troops here to be trained properly and then they can head towards the centre to help out." A middle aged man indicated which direction he meant with the map he had on the table. "And then we'll have all areas covered so the Hun can't infiltrate the major cities..."

The mans hair was long, and tied in a bun at the back. Though there were streaks of grey in his hair, his face had an ageless quality about it. 

"And, Zitao." He spoke to the young man directly in front of him. "Remember that China is relying on you!" 

"Yes, father." The boy replied bowing his head. 

"Good!" The older man got up and placed his helmet onto his head. "I expect a report of the ongoings in 4 weeks, Mr Oh, and i also want you to keep an eye on things at the camp across the way..." He said now to the young boy standing at his side. 

"Yes, sire." He said with a smug look on his face. He wasn't any older than 15 or 16 years old, but he had the appearance of being a lot older. 

"Ok, then i need to go and prepare my troops! Good luck son!" He walked out of the tent quickly, the young boy following after him.

Before leaving, though, he looked back at the other man and said "If you mess this up, it'll look bad for both of us! So don't!" He sneered. 

 

Yifan noticed that an official looking man was walking out of the tent, followed by a young teenage boy. 

"Oh! Is that them?" He asked the two people he was stranded with (who had started arguing over who had the longest little finger... The tall one won).

"That's General Huang, he fought the last time the Huns came here." The tall one said. 

"Oh, but he's heading towards his horse and getting on it and... he's leaving?!" Yifan exclaimed.

The young boy was still there and eyeing the men suspiciously. 

"Who's that?"  Yifan asked.

"Oh something..." The short one answered this time, finally having let go of Yifans hand. 

"Oh something what?" 

"No, his names 'Oh' something... Thehan i think..." 

"Oh, so he's our trainer guy then?" 

"No! He's just the scribe... actually... i don't know what he does!" The tall one scratched his head thoughtfully. 

"Dont think too hard, Channie, you'll get a headache!" The shorted one teased. 

"Then who's our trai-" Yifan began but stopped when he noticed the tent open again.

This time, what came through wasn't what he expected.

Short black hair, muscular arms just hidden by his armour, mysterious dark eyes and to top it all off, seductive but cute lips. 

Yifan was smitten. 

"Him; Huang Zitao. He's the Generals son..." Chanyeol answered Yifans unfinshed question. 

"Wow he's really..."
"Tall?" The short one asked.

"No..."

"Strange looking?" The tall one chipped in.

"Definitely not!"

"Then what?" The two asked him together.

"Never mind..." Yifan replied dreamily, because he thought 'dreamy' wouldn't be an entirely apprpriate word to describe his new trainer. 

But yes.

That's what he was. 


A/N~ btw i've jumbled the ages up a bit... like, kris is supposed to be 18 so that would make tao 14 or 15 and... yeah... that's not good...

so ive decided to make him 16 or 17 (maybe more 16... idk) 

I'VE FINALLY INTRODUCED HIM WOOOP!

(and yes that may have been subtle hints of kaisoo beakyeol and xiuchen ehehe)

(i'll try to update more... sooowy... its just school work and stuff ://) 

thanks as always xoxox