I'll Make A Man Out Of You

Bring honour to us all

Back at the camp, Yifan had Jongin found themselves sharing a tent with the strange Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

That night, they discovered a few things about their new companions.

For one, Baekhyun made strange, puppy like noises in his sleep.

For another, when he made these noises, Chanyeol would pull the other closer towards him. 

Tao had put them into these arrangements, and told them to get up at 7:00 am sharp. 

Yifan found himself falling asleep relatively quickly, it had been a long and confusing day.

Morning came, and Yifan found himself alone in the tent. 

He blearily looked around, and noticed how Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin had already got dressed and left with their clothes. 

He hurriedly got dressed and rushed out of the tent, hoping to find them just outside.

Unfortunately for him, only the quiet one called Xiumin was there, standing outside with his arms folded and a slight frown on his face.

"Umm... could you tell me where everyone is?" Yifan asked him cautiously.

"Ah! You've finally woken up!" He suddenly yelled, slapping Yifan on the side of the head. 

He was shocked at the others outburst and could only say "W-what?" 

"They left for the training ground about an hour ago and told me to stay here and wait for you to wake up..." A smirk came onto Xiumins face as he faced Yifan. "You are going to be in so much trouble!" 

They ran over to the training ground (which was a good 10 minutes away from the camp) Yifan cursing his terrible body clock.

He'd never been an early riser, he'd always said mornings were for birds and weirdos to be up at. He preferred mid day, or late morning at a push.

They arrived at the training ground, where everyone was in a group (apart from Zitao, who was at the front). 

Xiumin walked to a space that had obviously been left for him at the side. Yifan attempted to follow, but saw there was no spaces.

He awkwardly stood at the side hoping either a) no one would notice him, because that would be embarrassing or b) someone would move to the side and allow him to slip in.

However, neither happened. In the process of trying to sneak next to Xiumin at the side, it seems that Sehun (who was standing and observing with a bored expression at the side) spotted him. 

Sehun walked over to Tao and whispered in his ear, his eyes on Yifan. 

It was then that Yifan found himself blushing as Zitao was walking up to him, with a slightly angry look on his face. 

He stopped in front of Yifan and grabbed his coller, pulling him down slightly to his height. 

"Can you tell the time, Kris?" His eyes shouted 'danger' but his voice was calm and cool.

Yifan gulped and nodded, not entirely sure his voice would be ok if he tried to speak.

"So, you know when i say '7:00 am sharp' it means i want you up and out of bed then?" 

Yifan nodded, feeling himself go even redder as he noticed the close proximity of their faces. 

"Right, so why is it that you seem to have wondered here at 8:30?" 

It was only 8:30? Yifan internally groaned at the early hour. 

He noticed that Tao was waiting for him to answer. 

"Oh, erm... well... my body clock isn't that great because i'm not used to getting up this earl-"

"It looks like Kris here has offered to help me with my demonstration, boys!" Tao let go of Yifan and grinned around at the crowds. 

Yifan gulped.

This was definitely not a good thing!

Tao indicated for him to follow him to the front, where he threw him a long stick. 

Yifan dropped it and earn a snigger from the crowd. 

He blushed again and picked the stick up and faced Tao. 

"Ok, so first you need to know the basics" Tao spoke to the group, whilst looking directly at Yifan. "Hold the stick loosely, but not too loose." 

Yifan gently a adjusted his hands position, trying to prevent his sweaty hands from affecting his already terrible performance.

"Ok, so next you need to make sure you have eye contact with your opponent" Yifan found it impossibly hard to look his trainer in the eyes. "And then i want you to attack."

Yifan simply stood there, scared to move. 

Tao sighed, and leaped forwardly suddenly. He hit Yifans stick with his own, causing Yifan to yelp slightly and let the stick drop. 

"And that, gentlemen, is what not to do!" Tao picked the fallen stick up and handed it back to Yifan. "Let's try again, shall we?"

Yifans head was screaming 'no' but all he could do was nod in agreement. 

Tao moved forward again, this time slower. Still, Yifan dropped his stick and stumbled slightly falling onto the ground.

Tao snickered slightly, holding his hand out to Yifan.

He stared at the hand before eventually taking it and allowing the other to pull him up.

"Ok, so you get the picture!" Tao called out to the group. "I want you to split into pairs and practise!" 

Yifan attempted to go and find Jongin (who was probably laughing uncontrollably in the group somewhere) but was stopped by Zitao. 

"Kris, i think it's better if you go with me... i have  a feeling you'll need a lot of help!" 

"O-okay..." 

This is going to be hell, he thought as he picked up the stick again. 

 

*The previous day, outside the camp*

Yixing walked with the two men as they lead him to their tent, which wasn't far from the camp. 

"So are you going to the camp to get them?" The other one, whose name Yixing hadn't learnt yet, asked him.

"Not today... it's too late and i'm tired" As if on cue Yixing yawned. 

"Oh, you should get some rest then!" Soo said from beside him with concern in his voice. 

"Thankyou" Yixing smiled. He liked these people, they were kind, friendly and polite. "I think i will"

He entered their tent (which was very ordered, with two distinct sections for both men) and wondered if they would mind if he used their bed. 

"Use my bed if you want" Called the other one from out side. "Oh, and i'm Suho by the way" 

Suho gave Yixing a warm smile and Yixing couldn't help but think he knew him some how. 

Which was impossible, since he'd been dead for over 50 years...


A/N~ WOOp quick update much! XD (i should be doing homework but instead i thought 'imma do this') 

awkward yifan is my favourite XD (and trust me, there's gonna be a whole lot more of that XD)

(just realised the whole stick thing couls totally be taken as an innuendo... but only if you're dirty minded (and i'm defintely not obviously *coughs*))