level 8

Uke Revolution

Baekhyun didn't move until he was sure Chanyeol got the message that he was pissed off to the max. As soon as he could breath and there was blood rushing though his veins he immediatly sat up on the glass that covers the ice cream and kicked Chanyeol where the sun doesn't shine. 

Baekhyun didn't careless that his seme was on the floor crying. He almost died! 

 

"Kneel." Was the first word Baekhyun said to his seme. 

Chanyeol glared. It wasn't effective because first of all, he looks like an elf, second of all he has snot dripping from his nose and tears all over his face. 

Baekhyun took the oppritunity to send him a deadlier glare which eventually made him kneel. 

 

Luhan has never been so impressed with someone in his life. It was beautiful. The way that Baekhyun was so demanding, and the way that Chanyeol listened. He had never seen such beautiful slavery. 

He wipped a tear from his eye and rested his head on Yixings shoulder. Luhan whispered, "That was beautiful.." 

Yixing nodded, "The way Chanyeol came and brought Baekhyun to life?" He paused, "Yeah.." 

Luhan whipped his head in Yixings direction and gave him a look of disgust, "Ew no. The way Baekhyun has complete control over Chanyeol. Their master-slave relationship.. it's just beautiful." 

Yixing didn't bother replying, he just walked away.

 

After Luhan started to cry and Yixing started avoid him and Kyungsoo's satanic ritual towards Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided it was time to go home and rest from a very exhausting day. 

Once Chanyeol parked the car in the drive way Baekhyun immediatly got out of the car and slammed the door shut. He then walked inside Chanyeols his house. 

Chanyeol only sagged behind. 


As soon as he put his shoes away and threw his jacket on the couch he was greeted with Baekhyun sitting at the dining table with an empty plate looking up at him as if he was supposed to fix it. 

"I'm hungry." Baekhyun said. 

"Same." Then Chanyeol walked up stairs. 

 

Unkwon to him Chanyeol didn't see the look of dissapointment and frustration on Baekhyuns face. 

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and walked up the stairs to Chanyeols room and decided for once he would be a polite person and knock. 

Knock. 

Knock. 

Knock. 

"Nobody is home." Was the only reply that came out of the room. 

Baekhyun wanted to slap someone. 

 

He calmly knocked again. 

Knock.

Knock. 

Knock. 

"Nobody is home." Chanyeol repeated once again. 

 

Baekhyun told himself to take a deep breath. Knock polietely one more time and if he doesn't open up; cut that es door. 

 

Knock.

Silence. 

 

Baekhyun started to repeatedly kick the door and scream curses. His hands were busy shaking the door knob. "PARK CHANYEOL OPEN YOUR DOOR BEFORE I KICK IT DOWN! I'M PROGRAMED IN HAPKIDO !" 

No answer. 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and went into fighting stance. He took a deep breath and ran to the door and kicked something. As soon as he heard a thud and grunt he knew he did something right, kick down the door- wait. Crap. 


"I'm hungry." Baekhyun said. 

"Same." Chanyeol said as he walked up the stairs.

 

Now that Chanyeol knew Baekhyun wasn't dying anymore he thought it was now okay to ignore and be rude to him.. I mean he's not dying anymore. 

He got into his room and locked the door before changing out of his clothes into a simple pair of sweats and a pull over hoodie. He jumped into bed and closed his eyes. 

 

3 knocks woke up. 

 

Chanyeol grunted and his side, "Nobody is home." 

There was a pause and nobody made a noise. Chanyeol took a sigh of relief. 

 

3 more knocks. 

"Nobody is home." He repeated as he shoved his face into his pillows. 

 

There was a pause. Baekhyun screamed, "PARK CHANYEOL OPEN YOUR DOOR BEFORE I KICK IT DOWN! I'M PROGRAMED IN HAPKIDO !" 

 

Chanyeol immiediatly got up and ran to the door. Psh, it's not like he's scared of Baekhyun. No. No. No. He's not! Once he was infront of the door and took a deep breath, his arm opened the door only to get a heavy pressure on his stomach and fall back.

 

Chanyeol winced and tried to catch his breath. He was laying on the floor with Baekhyun looking down at him, "Ugh.. I didn't mean to kick you.."

He only glared at his uke, "You're so- ow. Crap. Call the emergency.. I think I broke something."

Baekhyuns eyes widened and he grabbed the home phone and immedieatly called emergency. "My name is Byun Baekhyun.. Status uke.. I'm pretty sure my seme broke a rib.. yes.. we live at XXX XXXst."

He looked back to his seme who he was 100% sure was trying to hold in his tears.

"I think I kicked you." Baekhyun said simply.

Dispite being on the floor crying he Chanyeol was still able to glare at the uke. "I hate- ow crap. you."

Baekhyun scratched his neck awkwardly, "I don't know how to say this but ugh.. I'm sor-"

The sound of the doorbell interupted him. "I'll go get it." 

"Duh- ow." 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and walked to the door and opened it. In front of him was 3 paramedics. "We got a call that a seme was injured. It seems like you're okay though." One of them said as Baekhyun felt all three of their eyes were travling over his neck.

Baekhyun put a hand over where he was 100% sure his barcode was and smiled awkwardly, "I'm his uke.. My seme is upstairs." 

 

Baekhyun watched the three walk up to Chanyeols room and bring him out on a strecher. Baekhyun wanted to do something helpful but what would he do in a situation like this. He wasn't programmed to form pity, he was programmed to be fabulous. 

As they brought Chanyeol out he didn't miss the glare full of hate Chanyeol sent him. For some reason it made his stomach churn. 

 

I'm sorry.