level 4

Uke Revolution

Chanyeol does the first thing that your every day man would do if they found a man standing in their doorway, he shreiked like a little girl. Baekhyun groaned as he covered his ears, "Shut up! Close the door! I don't want to be freaking !"

Chanyeol retorted, "You still are !" 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Well you're my seme! I guess that's okay..?" He hesitates, "But not for the whole freaking world!" 

Chanyeol snorts while slamming the front door shut and slipping off his shoes and marching upstairs to his room without batting an eye at the other boy. 

"Yah! 5th class seme! You can't just leave me here !" 

 

And the door slammed shut.

 

Baekhyun pouted and sat down on a kitchen chair pressing his legs together in a way of trying to lessen the embarassement. He's the special 5th class uke. He's supposed to be special, yet he's in his semes kitchen. He groaned, this is not the reality he wanted. 

He hears a door opening and ignores it. What does thtat have to do with him? It's not like his seme whatever the hell his name is, is even going to-

He feels soft material on his head and immediately looks up. A sweatshirt and a pair of sweats were on his head given by a shy seme, he still doesn't know his name. 

His seme had a faint tinge of red spread across his cheeks as he avoided Baekhyuns eyes. The uke simply smiled and took the clothes, "So where do I change?" 

The seme stuttered as if taken back by his question, "What?"

Baekhyun raised his brow, "You want me to change here?" 

The seme turned even redder, "No!" Baekhyun smirked and moved closer to his seme, "Then do you want tme to change here?" He asksed as his hand was already on his semes shoulder. 

"No!" His seme slapped his hand away, his ears burning red, "Change in the bathroom!" He shrieked. Baekhyun pouted cutetly, "Stop pouting!" 

Baekhyun chuckled and made his way towards the bath room, "Thanks seme!" He called before closing the door shut. 

 

Baekhyun looked in the mirror with disgust, his clothes looked like they haven't been washed in years, and the smell only backed up his theory. He was wearing a black sweat shirt with dust all over the front (probably from under his bed) and sweats that were wayy too long on his body. He silently cursed his gigantic seme for being stupidly tall. And no, in case you're wondering, he doesn't freaking have any underwear on. 

He frowns, something needs to be done. If not now- bish it's happening now. 

 

Baekhyun slams the door open only to startle his still unnamed seme who was shoving a sandwich in his mouth. His seme looked over to him and Baekhyun only marched forward. 

"Yah! mr. Seme!" He barked. 

His seme looked like he was about to explode, after all, having a random uke popping into your house randomly is a bit shocking.. but having a diva as an uke will piss you off. 

"What do you want mr. Uke?!" The semes hiss' back. 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Bish please, I know you know my name. Who doesn't? I'm freaking fabulous! But just in case you forgot I'm Byun Baekhyun!" The seme only scoffed, "And now that you know my name, what's yours?" 

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol."

Baekyun smirked, "Park Chanyeol this will be a fun game."

 

Chanyeol felt tingle in his spine and he knew that it only meant bad news, or to be exact; Baekhyun was bad news. He just needed a way to get rid of him.. 

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun called out as he took a bite of his sandwich. 

Chanyeol looked back to face him expectently. 

"Can you get me some clothes? What I'm wearing is bleh."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Whatever.. sure. But first we have to go out and meet with the rest of my friends.. they're going to buy some stupid uke ."

Baekhyun glared at him, "Excuse me? In case you haven't noticed, I'm a product of that 'uke '." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Baekhyun wanted to strangle him, "And I'm not going out in public unless I'm wearing proper clothing." 

Chanyeol groaned.

Baekhyun smirked. "I'm going to get things from your closet!" He then marched up the stairs. 

 

Chanyeol wanted to jump out a window.. off a cliff. Anything at this point was better than putting up with his uke- unwanted uke. He took another bite of his sandwich, until an annoying voice was heard from upstairs, "Oh.. before we go to meet your friends you have to buy me my own clothes!"

 

An evil idea struck Chanyeol. A place where he would be able to leave Baekhyun, a mall.. 

 

He smiled ever so innocently, "Whatever!"