level 10

Uke Revolution

Chanyeol groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath trying to understand what Suho told him. All the other semes were looking at Baekhyun as if he was the most interesting thing that has ever happened since the wheel. 

The ukes mainly Yixing were casually talking to Baekhyun about pointless things that nobody cared about. The room was literally super lound and Chanyeol didn't know if he liked it better with or without Baekhyun. 

He turned his attention back to Suho, "What you're trying to tell me is that you found Baekhyun in a mental patients ward with his foot in someones mouth?" 

Suho nodded, "Dude, I told you this like 5 times." 

"BAEK WHY WAS YOUR FOOT IN SOMEONES MOUTH!?" Chanyeol screamed.

Baekhyun glared at him, "WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!" 

"YOU HAD YOUR FOOT IN SOMEONES MOUTH!" 

"HE SAID 'HEY MAN PUT YOUR FOOT IN MY MOUTH' SO I DID!"

"WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE IN THAT?!" 

 

Tao felt someone softly nudge his side. He looked up to see Kris looking down at him. "What?" Tao quietly asked. 

"He has a point." Kris said causing everyones attention on them. 

"Me? I know!" Chanyeol yelled out. 

Kris snorted, "Nah man. Baek has a point. The man asked him to put his foot in his mouth. Totally reasonable."

"THANK YOU!" Baekhyun screamed. 

"WHAT." Tao screamed and immediatly ran to side with Chanyeol who nodded in approval. He didn't fail to notice how obvious Kris was when he litterally stood beside Baekhyun and slung his arm around the smallers shoulder. "How is putting your foot in someones mouth 'totally reasonable'?" 

Kris shrugged, "He asked for it." 

Baekhyun nodded his head in agreement. 

 

Suho walked up between the two groups. "Hey guys can we be normal and not talk about shoving our foots down someones mouth?" 

Tao shrieked, "It's not anyones foot! It's Baekhyuns! If he's going to shove that foot down anyones mouth it has to be Chanyeols!" 

Baekhyun cringed, "I would not put my mouth in his mouth!" 

Chanyeol felt slightly insulted. His own uke would rather put his foot in a strangers mouth than in his? How jerk. So jerk. Chanyeol didn't even want to think about who else Baekhyun would rather shove his foot in. 

"Oh yeah?!" Chanyeo childishly countered. 

"YEAAH!" Baekhyun screamed. 

"You're stupid!" 

"I know you are but what am I?" 

"Stupid!"

 

Chen, Jongin and Sehun were chanting fight fight! Luhan and Kyungsoo being the little s they are werer going around asking for bets on who would win the 'Greatest brawl of the Century'. Kris was betting a coupon to his favorite chicken place (didn't he hate chicken?). Being the slightly normal-er people in the group; Yixing, Suho and Xiumin tried calming down their friends. 

"Can we all-" Yixing was cut off because he swore he saw a black figure behind Kyungsoo, he didn't know what it was but he knew it wasn't human. 

Yixing buried his head in the crook of Suho's neck who immediatly relaxed into his touch. "I'm tired."

Suho let out a small smile then kissed the top of his head, "Okay baby." Yixing practically melted into his touch. Suho turned to the rest of his idiotic friends and announced, "We're leaving so you guys should too." He quietly mummbled, "Cause you're all annoying." 

Yixing smiled and Suho pulled him out. They needed their own sulay time. 

 

Everyone else gagged at the sight. Hey grandpa, can you not? 

 

"Bye guys!" Chanyeol yelled annoyed at all his friends. The rest glared at him, Chanyeol swore he saw a black shadow behind Kyungsoo, he didn't know what it was, but he didn't want to question it. 

His friends crew of s walked out while glaring at the patient, at smiling warmly at Baekhyun. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "I hate you too!" He called out. 

Baekyun and Chanyeol heard Xiumin scream, "We love you~" As he left the room without looking back. 

 

Once his chaotic friends left the room was washed over with awkwardness and slight annoyance. Chanyeol sat in his bed while looking out the window and Baekhyun sat a chair by his side looking nowhere in particular. 

Baekhyun cleared his throat and looked to Chanyeol, "I'm sorry.." He mummbled. 

Despite being close to Baekhyun, Chanyeol heard nothing. He squinted his eyes and pushed his head closer. The distance between no farter than 3 inches. Chanyeol was able to see the tint of red that flushed Baekhyuns cheeks.

For some reason Chanyeol really liked the fact he's the only person who saw Baekhyun in that state.. He wanted to be the only one to see Baekhyun in that state.

He whispered in a low voice causing Baekhyun to noticeably shiver, "What were you going to say..?"

Baekhyun looked him in the eyes, their faces stil close, "I'm sorry."


Chanyeol grinned and ruffeled his hair, "It's okay." 

Baekhyun pulled away his face was almost the same color as a tomato, "D- don't do that!"

Then Chanyeol's normal grin got creepy, "Nooo!"

Baekhyun cringed, "Ew stop!"

Chanyeol offered his hand, "Truce?"

Baekhyun looked at it and nodded, "Truce."

 

Choi Jinri was back in Chanyeols room to do one last check up. Baekhyun was on the other side of the room trying not to glare- but failed. Chanyeol being you know, Chanyeol, he didn't notice.

She patted him on the arm and smiled, "You're now free to go home! Just be careful not to do any strainous work outs okay? Come back in a month!" With that she skipped out the room, probably happy Baekhyun wasn't going to be at the hospital anymore.

 

Once Chanyeol was changed into the clothes he wore there, the two of them were in a taxi on the way home. Baekyun had his head on the window with his eyes closed. Small snores was heard.

Chanyeol looked at him amused. He scooched over and whispered in his ear even if he was 100% sure he wouldn't be able to hear, "You can't put your foot in anyone else's mouth.. only mine, I'm you're one and only seme.." He paused thinking about what he just said, "Actually don't."

He moved away back to his side of the car and fixed the snapback on his head and took a deep breath. God, he's creepy.

Unknown to him, Baekhyun had a small smile on his face as he rested his eyes against the window.



GUYS I MADE YOU WAIT REALLY LONG FOR THIS OMG.

I CRY  

this is the end of all the baekyeol love hate 24/7! waaah! They're going to be remotly okay with eachother now!

 

 byeeeeee!