level 12

Uke Revolution

 

Baekhyun woke up in a van. The familliar warmth that envolpes him in the morning was gone and he unconciously pouted missing the way that Chanyeols arms wrapped around him. 

He looked around to him to see that he was in shot gun and all around him was his friends sleeping. Xiumin was passed out in the drivers seat and behind him was just a pile of bodies all slumpped together. 

He looks out of the van and squints his eyes, it's bright. Is it morning? He wants to walk home but seeing as if he leaves then the mass of all the ukes here might freak out if they're alone. 

Being the remotly responsible one he stays. He looks behind him once again to see that their bar codes were faintly glowing. He looks into the rear mirror to see that his wasn't. 

Maybe he's awake because his bar code isn't glowing? 

He sits back into his seat and tries to think of reasons that they're in the car in the first place. Are they being kidnapped? Did their semes do this on purpose? Naw, they love them too much. 

Baekhyun disregarded that thought and rested his eyes. Where were they? He realized he could just look out the window, outside there was only grass and wheat. His eyes almost fell out of his head. 

He stood up in shock and groaned when his head hit the roof. "What the hell..?" He mummbled. 

 

"CHEN I'LL EAT IF I WANT TO." Xiumin screamed as his eyes shot open. 

Baekhyun screamed as he stared at his hyung who was now awake trying not to strangle the air. 

Xiumin looked around and noticed that he wansn't in his apartment with his seme, "What..?" 

Baekhyun shrugs, "I just woke up here.." His eyes wandered to Xiumins neck. His barcode wan't glowing anymore. "Hyung, we're awake because our barcodes aren't glowing, so they'll probably wake up soon."

Xiumin nodded. "Dude, but where are we?" 

Baekhyun looks around and sighs, "I don't know. I mean I see sunlight and it's 'kinda cold so we can assume it's morning.. we don't know for sure though.." 

 

Xiumin and Baekhyun leave the car to try and remotely look at any sign of where they are. Nothing. They were in a parking lot next to SUJU DAYS. Xiumin assumed it was a run down diner just trying to make enough money for the week. Nothing special. 

"Baek stay here, i'll ask where we are."

Baekhyun grabbed his arm and walked in front of him, "I don't take orders from anyone." Then he turned around, "Just kidding hyung, but seriously, I'm going in." Then we walked towards the diner. 

Xiumin shook his head, how does Chanyeol deal with that? 

His stomach flipped thinking about his own seme. 

He has to stay calm. Don't cry. He's the hyung. He has to be strong. Chen can wait. 

 

Baekhyun walked through the dirty glass doors. The diner is what you would expect. Run down retro themed with awkward posters falling off the walls. He scrunched his nose, is this supposed to be american themed? He looked around to see a fish looking man who was unoccupied at the counter. 

"Hollaaar~" Baekhyun greeted speaking engrish. 

"Hallo. You speak engrish?" He spoke back. 

Baekhyun smiled proudly, "Yas bery gud." 

The man smiled and held out his hand, "Mi too." He smiled switching back to korean, "I'm Eunhyuk, and you?" 

"Baekhyun. So where are we?" 

Eunhyuk looked at him weirdly, "You don't know?" 

Baekhyun snorted, "Obviously." He quietly mummbled, "I wouldn't be asking if I knew." 

Eunhyuk laughed, "We're in Incheon." 

 

"!" A loud scream was heard from the outside. Baekhyun chuckled because he knew exactly who it was, on the other hand Eunhyuk looked like he was going to piss his pants while calling the police. 

 

Baekhyun nochalantly waved at Eunhyuk who was running to find another staff member as he walked out of the doors to go find out what happened with his other ukes. From a distance he saw a honey haired uke swearing from the top of his lungs as he ran away from yixing who was trying to calm him down. 

Baekhyun chuckled as he meet up with the rest of the group. Everyone was awake, none of their barcodes were glowing. "You're awake." 

Xiumin nodded, "They all woke up at the same time after Luhan screamed." 

Luhan snorted at him, "So where are we?" 

"Incheon." 

Everyone paled. Nervousness obviously taking over the group.

Kyungsoo finally said something, "We're 17 miles away from home..." 

Yixing smiled, "Let's just drive back! We have a car and everything."

Tao spoke up, "Nobody knows the way back, plus-" 

Luhan interrupted him, "Why are we even here?!" 

 

There it was. The question everyone wanted to know. The reason why they were kiddnapped from their peaceful homes, the reason why they were randomly in Incheon. 

 

"Do any of you have your cell phones?" Baekhyun asked.

All of them found their phones safely in their pockets. They all tried calling their semes. 

Tao groaned in frustration, "IT KEEPS SAYING THATS THEY'RE UNAVAILABLE. WHAT IF WE DIE." 

 

Luhans phone started to ring. All of their attention was turned to him. 

 

[game master - unknown number -> requesting a facetime]

 

Luhan didn't hesitate to answer. 



"GUYS WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP." Chanyeol screamed into his cellphone, he had to endure a 6 way call and lord. It was difficult to do so. 

Jongin started panting into his phone, "I HAVE TO FIND SOO." 

"LORD I'VE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES. GET YOUR TO MY HOUSE WITH CLOTHING AND WE'LL HAVE OUR UKES BACK." 

"DID YOU TAKE LU FROM ME!? I LOVED HIM- WAIT I LOVE HIM. WHY DO YOU TAKE EVERYTHING I LOVE? REMEMBER WHEN YOU ATE MY-" 

Suho had enough of their screaming, "GO TO CHANYEOLS HOUSE OR ELSE LORD PRAY FOR YOU. I'LL PUNCH YOU ALL SO HARD YOUR FACE IS GOING TO CONCAVE LORD PRAY." 

"I'm already on my way home.." Jongin said quietly.

"I'm packing already.." Sehun quietly said. 

"Good job Suho." 

"Thanks Kris." 

"You guys are disgusting. Be at my house in the next hour." Chanyeol said as he hung up. 

 

Once everyone was at his house and they weren't screaming, he could finally get down to business. All of them were sitting in his living room sharing a small cake Suho brought over. 

"So what's up?" Kris asked shoving a piece away from him stating 'it ain't ma style'. 

"Our ukes went mising.. duh." Chen said as he grabbed Kris' plate and shoved it in his mouth. 

"We just need to get them back!" Jongin said happily. 

Everyone else rolled their eyes. 

"It's not going to be easy." Sehun said eating his cake. 

"Obviously, if anything we're going to have to-" 

 

Chanyeols phone started to ring. He pulled out his phone and paled at the caller, [master-nim - unkwon number -> requesting facetime]

 

His thumb pressed accept.



I MADE YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS AND I FEEL REALLY BAD. OMFG. I'M SO SORRY I CAN'T EVEN. I'VE BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND LIKE LAZY SO IM SO SO SO SORRY. 

on the plus side eunhyuk cameod. ahaha. 

but yee. so so soorrry for the wait. 

comments are appreciated. like alot :DD :**

 

bye guys!

but have any of you watched iKON? i'm like in love with Jinhwan and Chanwoo and Junhoe and all of them. 

whoops.