level 1

Uke Revolution

"I said I don't want to play Uke Revolution you freaking troll!" Chanyeol yelled over the phone as he was watching tv only earning a snort from the brat over the phone. 

"But Uke Revolution is the best thing that was ever made!" He debates. 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "You basically grow a boy-"

"An uke." The man corrects, "A man and uke are different." 

"Okay fine Chen. You basically grow an uke. How the hell is that fun?" 

The wasn't a reply. 

Chanyeol smirks, he's won this round. Uke revolution is one of the stupidest things he's ever heard of. 5 seme classes? What the hell is that? What the heck is a reality feature? How does that even happen? This has to be one of the biggest scams-  Then he heard a clang of a pot.

"Ummine hyung!" Chen screams. 

Chanyeol only rolls his eyes once again when Chen hangs up the phone. 

 

Chen unlocked Reality Feature. His uke is now a breathing person- uke. He named his Xiumin. He has chubby cheeks and yes, he is one of the most good lucking guys he's ever seen.. you know, within the relms of 'uke looks'.

All of Chanyeols friends have unlocked Reality Feature already. 

Jongin was the first. His is a short boy with large doe eyes. He always seems to be scared, maybe it's just a feature Jongin is into.. werid. His name is Kyungsoo. I've met the uke a few times and damn. He can cook. It seems like Jongin put his uke points towards cooking. Makes sense since Jongin once put milk in his ramen thinking that it would taste good. Apperntly Jongins username is kaisoo, and he now declares that the 'soo' is for Kyungsoo. We all know that it's bull and that he's a totaly sooyoung fanboy. 

Surprisngly my hyung, Kris; plays the stupid game too. In case you're wondering, yes he also unlocked Reality Feature. His 'uke' is a tall boy with raven locks and surpringly defined dark circles, he's a complete badass in wushu. His name is Tao. If you see him on the street you'll firstly think that running away would make more sense. It's okay, I thought the same. But once you meet him you'll feel like the biggest . Tao is one of the sweetest people-- I mean 'ukes', that I've ever met. 

One of the stupidest in our group plays too. He's like everyone else, unlocked Reality Feature. His uke is one of the prettiest boys I've ever seen in my life. Like Kyungsoo, his has large doe eyes. He has white porcelain skin. An inch or two shorter than Sehun. The weird thing is, his uke- Luhan, has no problem with Sehuns hair colors. He actually likes it. Who the hell likes rainbow hair? Luhan. 

Even the grandpa of our group plays the freaking game. Junmyeon plays, that stupid grandpa. I blame him for this whole Uke Revolution. He has an uke too. His name is Yixing, he's a little.. how should I say this..? He's forgetful. I don't even want to know why Suho didn't bother putting some uke points into intellectual. Like who can stand an overly forgetful person?

'Ukes' are so life like. They have characteristics and facial features resembling a human.. okay, maybe facial features nicer than your everyday human, but there is a very distinct way to tell if one is an uke. All ukes have a bar code on their neck.. I guess they could be called 'birthmarks', but they weren't there since birth.. I would say more like a brand. Yes.. Ukes are branded. 

 

Chanyeol turned his attention back to the long forgotten tv in front of him. A documentation of the years 2000's. He groaned. Who the heck even cares? All the did was twerk (whatever the hell that was) and watch boys feeling eachother up.. and there was mixed opinions on that. A group of people loved it, homophobics didn't. 

I guess being in the year 2040 changes, we're all god with homouals. In all honesty, all my friends are in a deeper relationship with their ukes. Kris actually buys Tao gucci. Yeah, Gucci. I said it. The stupid man won't even buy me a chocolate bar. Don't even get me started on Jongin. I brushed Kyungsoos fringe away from his eye, only to have something in mine. Jongins fist. 

 

A ring pulled Chanyeol out of his thoughts. He turned off the tv and made his way to the front door. There wasn't one there except a medium sized brown box sealed with tape. 

He raised his eyes at the box. Nobody told him a delivery would be coming. About to close the door a white sticker caught his eye, For mr Park Chanyeol ONLY

 

Chanyeol looked around once more before deciding to bring it inside. The box was fairly light, it felt as if there wasn't even anything in it. He frowned, it must be from that freaking troll that I call my friend. 

He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a knife so he could open the package. After finding a knife that suited his taste (what? Don't you guys have favorite knifes?) he was back into the kitchen staring back at the package that he didn't know what to do with. 

Who just myseriously gets a package out of nowhere? Nobody. 

 

Dread washed over him. What if it's a dead body?

Wait. The box was light. 

Whoops. 

 

He started to open the box. Inside was another box. He groaned. It's totally from Chen. His eyes landed on an envelope with golden words printed on it, To mr Park Chanyeol in the very center and in the bottom right hand corner from your gamemaster. 

His eyes widened at the sight. The gamemaster? He made Uke Revolution. What does he want with him? Oh god. He found out that he hated the game and was posting some nasty comments on some fourms. 

I'm going to die. The letter is probably telling me some place to die so he can dispose my body. 

 

Chanyeol opened the envelope to see that in fact, the gamemaster does not want him killed, nor to die. A smile was on his lips. Yay! No death! 

His eyes scanned the letter. 



To : Mr Park Chanyeol, 

     I'm happy to inform you that you're one of the few chosen to have the 5th class! You have now the option of : Crack Head! In case you are wondering why do I have this letter sent from the ever so talented and brillant gamemaster when i hate the game so much that I would kill myself if I ever play this game. Yes, I know about your comments. You're mean. But.. 

      That's the exact reason I'm giving you the 5th class! In the other box you will find some presents.. be sure to use them! Or else.. I know where you live.. and a place to dispose your body >:) ahaha. Joke. But seriously, play.. I've even given you a little extra...

From : The gamemaster



Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the letter. The gamemaster... he's a little different than he imagined. He used an emoticon in an official letter. Who does that? The gamemaster. 

He threw the paper away and sighed, it was time to open the next box. Soon the box was opened. His eyes widened at the sight. 

 

 


OMG YOU GUYS. I just got such amazing feedback and I haven't even posted a chapter yet! ;) 

 

 

#shamelesspromo

Please check out my other stories ;)

Then There was Us [Park Shin Hye, Jung Yonghwa, Lee Hongki]

I Freaking Hate Byun Baekhyun [baekyeol]

Singing plus a mute [Lee Taemin, Son Naeun]

The Man Next Door [Chanyeol, oc] 

It was just a thought [Kai, oc, Taemin]

 

Follow me on tumblr ;)

Follow my instagram ;)

@onewordkpop