level 11

Uke Revolution

A bomb landed a month after Baekhyun and Chanyeol called their truce and lets be honest, nobody knew what to do about it. 

 

 

Sehun woke up to feel that the warmth he feel asleep with was no longer there. He rubbed his eyes and pulled the blanket over his head before rolling over so that his face was on his pillow. He groaned, "Lu where are you~" 

He half waited half fell asleep as he waited for a reply, either way sleep was good. 

After realizing that he fell asleep his eyes shot open and looked around their bedroom for his familiar honey dyed hair, he wasn't there. He groaned and slugishly walked out of his room to expect to see Luhan watching tv or eating. 

He was left with an empty apartment. 

"What the hell Luhan?" 

 

 

"XIU STAPH EATING!!" Chen screamed as he woke up with a cold sweat. He looked around for his baozi looking uke but his room was empty, you know, minus the food wrapers (xiumins) and both of their laundry everywhere. 

Chen glared at the mess in his room and sighed, "Xiu can you clean?"

There wasn't a reply. 

Chen looked up to see nobody. He shrugged and walked out of the room to the kitchen. He was greeted by his mom happily flipping a pancake, "American breakfast today jong~" 

"Don't they eat pancakes in Canada too?" 

His mom pondered for a second. "I guess.. didn't they create maple sryup?" 

"Mom I don't know. I'm korean remember?" 

She rolled her eyes, "They why are you named Chen?" 

"Mom!! Remember? I tricked Xiu into thinking I was chinese and told him I'm Chen. Then like a week later I was like 'ayoooo, I'm actually Jongdae' then he was like 'i don't care'" 

His mom laughed, "True!" She passed him a plate of pancakes, "Eat up."

Chen looked around once more, "Have you seen Xiu?" 

She shook her head. 

Yah, baozi if you're buying yourself food without me you're dead. 

 

 

Jongin groaned and pulled the covers over his head. The sunlight peering through the window. "Kyung, can you close the lights?" Without waiting for a reply he went back to sleep. 

After what felt like an eternity he finally got up. His hair sticking up in different directions and his face bloated. The ever so y Jongin scratched his stomach while yawn and smelling his own morning breath. 

"Jesus, I'm disgusting." He muttered as he went to the bathroom to wash his face. 

 

Something was off. It was unusual for Kyungsoo not to be beside him when he woke up but he didn't really mind, they didn't have to be with each other 24/7. What was unsusal though, was the fact that he didn't smell fresh food in the morning. Jongin still didn't dwell on the fact. 

Maybe Kyungsoo was feeling lazy today. Cereal? Okay. As long as he eats it with his special uke. 

 

He grabbed a box of rice krispies and dumped some inside a bowl then quickly poured some milk inside of it. He turned to the tv and started eating. 

"Kyung~ I'm eating already!" Jongin called, his eyes not leaving the tv. 

There was no sound of anyone else in the house besides himself and Jongin was starting to worry. "Kyung! I'm eating!" He yells just in case his uke didn't hear the first time. 

Jongin groans and puts his cereal on the table before walking around his apartment looking for his uke. He was nowhere to be found. 

"Kyung.." Was the only thing he said before walking to his room and changing before walking out of their shared apartment to look for his uke. 

 

 

Kris slightly opened his eyes only to have ace all up in his face. "Oh ma gad." He muttered as he pushed him out of his way and sat up in his bed. 

His half awake eyes looked around for his panda like uke. When he wasn't able to spot him he quickly laid down and pulled the blanket back on and grabbed his cell phone. 

He went and called tao's cell. Ring. Ring. No answer.

Kris groaned. 

"Tao~" He called out as his face was in the pillow. 

There was no reply so Kris got up and wrapped himself up with the blanket and started walking around his apartment looking for his raven hair uke who hasn't been reply to his calls. 

Once he was finished and there still wasn't a sign of Tao he jumped back into bed and tried to call again. There still wasn't an answer. 

Finally realizing what was happening he started to get worried. Despite him knowing wushu he's a complete loser who knows nothing and could be kidnapped and think he's filming a febreeze comercial. 

Kris ended up calling Suho, "Do you know where Tao is?" 

 

 

 

Suho usually wakes up long before Yixing in the mornings. So to wake up and see that he's alone in a bed is a little worrying. He hears the tv being played in the living room so he assumes that Yixing is the one who watched all night- again. He himself doesn't understand how Yixing can't not sleep in their bed at night but brushes it off. 

He doesn't want to sound overly protective. It's not like they need to be with each other all the time. At the same time he couldn't get rid of the nagging feeling in his head. 

After contemplating with himself for awhile he decided that it wouldn't hurt. He got up and walked to the kitchen, there his heart hurt. 

 

An obvious sign of trouble. His upper cabinets were open and there was cereal all over the floor. The door was wide open and there was splatters of milk scattered around the floor. 

Suho's heart hurt. What had happened to his Yixing? Was he attacked? If so where was he now? As he was about to litterally run out of his house there and then to look for him his cell phone rang. He ran to it in hopes that it was his missing uke calling, instead it was Kris. 

He sighed but nonetheless answered. The first thing he heard, "Do you know where Tao is?"

Suho gasped, "Tao's missing too?!" 

"What do you mean too?" 

"I can't find Yixing!" 

"." Was the only thing Kris said before hanging up. 

Suho clicked his tongue, which was very out of character but his precious uke was missing, all he needs to do is find his as soon as possible. Nobody's got time do deal with being ooc. 

 

 

 

Normal mornings for Chanyeol were actually quite nice. He would wake up to the sweet smell of strawberries from the head of his uke, who he's actually learned to get along with. 

Chanyeol was gifted with the image of Baekhyun peacfully sleeping in his arms every morning. He says he's gifted because that's the only time when Baekhyuns peaceful. Once he's awake, all hell breaks lose, just don't tell him he said that. 

Once Baekhyun wakes up he shoves Chanyeol off him, in a not so rude way (does that even exsist?) then cooks for the two of them. Chanyeol is a blessed man. Not really. In a way. His uke doen't kick him anymore so.. that's pretty blessed right? 

 

So waking up without Baekhyun is weird yet not, all at the same time. Chanyeol rubs his eyes and groans, he pats Baekhyuns side of the bed just to double check that he's alone. When he feels the familliar warmth gone his eyes widen but then he sighs. 

Maybe Baekhyun is pms-ing is what Chanyeol thought, so he shrugged off Baekhyun not being in bed with him. He closes his eyes and trys to smell something that Baekhyun would cook for breakfast. Pancakes? Bacon and eggs (pun intended)? But when he smelled nothing he thought that maybe Baekhyun was really pms-ing. 

Usually when he has his bratty days he doesn't cook so Chanyeol groans at the fact that he has to eat instant ramen and lazily gets out of bed. 

He ends up in the kitchen to be greeted with nothing. Chanyeol groans as he starts to boil water and once again lays on the couch, "Baek~!" He calls out. 

There's no reply. 

Chanyeol gets up and wanders around the house. There was still no sign of Baekhyun, he groans and checks his phone- then puts it away. He still hasnt bought a phone for Baekhyun. 

He groans. 

The sound of the hot water wheezing broke his thoughts and Chanyeol started to walk back into the kitchen. His thoughts not leaving Baekhyun. 

Once he's dumping his ramen in the pot he gets a text. He grabs his phone obviously annoyed and opens it. 

 

 

To : Chanyeollie

      HAVE YOU MISSED ME~? I hope so~~~ Anyways! Your uke, mr Byun Baekhyun and all of your possy's ukes have gone missing! *applause* And don't worry I'm not an uke abuser, the way I brought them out was that I accessed their barcodes then brought them out! So yeah. Oh and tell that friend of yours, idk I think his name is Suho. Tell him that I have no way harmed his uke and that the mess in his house is because his uke Zhang Yixing dropped that before I even sent him out. 

      Just in case that you're wondering why I'm bringing out all of your ukes then here I will explain! You have been invited to participate in the first ever... Uke Games! 

      I'll send you more information later on, just know that you will all be going on a trip. I've texted all the participants already so pack up and meet up later~~

From : master nim