level 9

Uke Revolution

The man eyed the shaken uke infront of him. Mr Byun Baekhyun, he's an unidentified class uke with a rocky realtionship with his seme and he has pretty hands. That's all the info the man had about him. 

The man held out his hand and smiled polietly, "My name is Lee jinki, call me Onew. I'm just going to ask you some basic questions."

Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"Birthday?" 

"May 6."

"Were you born that day or was this programmed into you?" 

"Programmed."

"Class?"

"5th." Baekhyun watched as Onews eyes rounded in surprise.

Onew now had a look of curiosity painted on his face, "Fifth class?! That's so cool! Wow! I can't even-" Realizing how unprofessional that sounded he cleared his throat and continued to jot down notes in his journal. 

"What was the cause of your semes injury?" 

Baekhyun awkwardly played with his fingers, "I kicked him.." 

Onew chocked on his spit. "You what?!" 

Baekhyun flipped his hair annoyed, "He wouldn't let me in his room! All I wanted to do was apologize for being annoying off the bat! I wanted to kick the door down because he wouldn't open it! Then he-" Tears of frustration was forming in the ukes eyes, "He just opened the door!" 

Onew awkwardly scratched his neck, it's not everyday you meet a fifth class uke who screams while crying, especially in the hospital. He wanted to comfort the uke but how? Hey man, it looks like you fractured your semes ribs while trying to apologize for being an , good job. 

Nope. 

 

The door opened to reveal one of the nurses working at the hospital, "Hello my name is Choi Jinri and I'm one of the nurses in charge of Park Chanyeol, he's requested to see his uke, I believe his name is quote; 'He knows who he is, ' unquote." 

Baekhyun bowed once to Onew and then followed out Jinri. 

 

The walk was wordless and stuffy. Baekhyun wanted to get back into his usual self and not the sappy cry baby baek but this Jinri person wouldn't start up a conversation. 

Baekhyun huffed in annoyance and blew up the top of his fringe in a diva-ish manner. "What's up with my seme?"

Jinri looked at him in a funny way, how could the culprit not know what he had done to the victim? "He fractcured his ribs and he seems to be very stressed.. I wonder why." 

Baekhyun didn't miss the side glance. "Hey you third rate uke, you better sit down before I make you." 

She instinctively covered her bar code, it was obviously black, there was bb cream obviously coated on it. Baekhyun raised his brow, was she trying to cover it up?

Being the little is, he asked her straight up. "Why'd you put bb cream on your bar code. You're not fooling anyone." 

Her face flushed red, "Well.. Park Chanyeol.. he's attractive and-" 

Baekhyun didn't need to hear any more. 

 

He put his hand in the air signaling her to stop. His face lost the mask and instead it was monotone. "Thanks. I can find my way now." 

She looked at him confused, "I need to report his progress-" 

"It's only been an hour since he's arrived. It's possible to take the x ray and have the results out within that time range. I don't appreciate the fact you're trying to flirt with my seme." He scoffed, "Why take a third rate uke who doesn't know her place, when you can have the queen?"

 

bang. bang. shots fired. 

 

Jinri lowered her head and bowed once before turning away. Baekhyun wanted to hide the smug smile on his lips, but he thought it wasn't necessasary. Why hide the fact that you shot a down?

 

He was left in the hallway.. Where was Chanyeol's room again?


Chanyeol groaned as he laid on the side where Baekhyun kicked him. It hurt like a . He couldn't move and his friends were loving it. His room was practically overflowing with people- and ukes. All of his friends brought along their ukes to visit him. As much as he appreciated the fact that all of his friends were there, can you shut up? 

Goodness, he's a patient yet they're screaming. Not to mention in a hospital. 

Plus, he had to try and ignore the uke drama. Luhan was glaring at Chanyeol (obviously still angry he left Baekhyun), Kyungsoo was practicing Satanic rituals and attempting to perform it on Xiumin (pay back for throwing a body at him). 

Chanyeol had a headache. 

 

"Where's your uke?" Suho asked. 

Yixing nudged his shoulder, "He's being questioned by the poliece."

Chen snorted, "It doesn't take an hour!" 

He heard Luhan snort from the other side of the room, "Of course you would know how long an interrogation lasts." 

Chen wanted to strangle him. "YAH!" 

Luhan gave him a face, Kris nodded in approval. "Nice one my young pupil." 

Sehun groaned and thought you were so normal and sweet for the first 2 days.. what happened? 

"Yas leedah." Luhan grinned while speaking english as he bowed in respect for his 'leedah'.

Kris looked so proud, "Repeat after me okay?" 

Luhan nodded eagerly.

 "Blakah soadah draank."

His pupil repeated the words perfectly (as perfect as Kris' english would allow.) 

 

Tao walked over to Chanyeol. "I was so surprised when I first meet Baekhyun." 

Chanyeol turned his attention fromt the makeshift english lesson to the uke beside him.

"I felt this uke presence when I first saw him but I never saw his bar code, so I was all like I'm crazy. I stayed quiet while everyone was introducing themselves then he introduced himself as your uke and the fact that you asked about fifth class.. It all just started to click." 

 

A silence filled the room. The rest of the semes jaw dropped, "Your uke is a what?" Jongin managed to ask despite his jaw hanging.

The ukes just brushed off that fact, they already met the guy like 5 hours ago- dispite him being unconcious for an hour.

Xiumin smiled like the happy ray of sunshine he is, "Byun Baekhyun! He's the only fifth class known!" 


Baekhyun walked all the back to the front desk. He passed Jinri a couple times and was able to glare at her before skipping away. He didn't miss the way she seemed to get small each time they saw each other.

Once he finally got back to the front desk he polietly asked the lady for Chanyeols room number.

"East wing, 405."

As Baekhyun was about to walk away she called out again, "It says our nurse Choi Jinri was supposed to you." 

Baekhyun flipped his hair, "I don't need third rate ukes." He walked away without waiting for her to reply. 

 

Where the hell is that again? Baekhyun thought as he walked in a direction he hoped was east. He read the sign on the wall, Mental Patient Ward 350-405.  He looked at the sign then nodded, yeah. He's probably in the right direction. 

 

He skipped inside the hallway. 



AYOOO. it's been awhile since i've posted an authors note! YAAS. first of all I just want to say SULLI CAMEO-ED IN THIS FIC! 

i just want to say I didn't make baek hate her because I do, in fact if you read my older fics (i really hope you don't) I really loved her! 

And I heard she's taking a temporary leave from the entertainment industry? I hope you feel better!!

Thank you for all the comments you've been sending me I love them so much! I read each and every one! :)

peaaace!

140725