level 13

Uke Revolution

All the ukes and semes gathered around the phones to see what the game master had to say.. maybe even see who the game master is. 

 

The game masters face wasn't shown. It was just a black screen. Once the game master started talking it was obvious that there was a voice changer. ((im just going to call the game master a boy)). 

 

"Don't worry your partners are safe. All of you have been chosen to take part in the first ever uke games! We're very happy to tell you that the winner wins an exclusive destination of your choice!" 

"CAN WE MEET SANTA?!" Yixing screamed happily. 

"YES YOU CAN!" The gamemaster happily replied. 

Yixing was literally on fire, he needed to win. All those missed christmas presents were on the line. 

 

"Anyways.." The gamemaster chuckled nrevously, "The rules are that the seme has to be the first one to catch their uke! Then they win!" 

"What do the ukes do?" Suho asked. 

"They try not to get caught!" 

 

"Basically the ukes have to be the last one caught and the semes have to catch their uke first! The one who fits the criteria first wins! ex. if the seme catchs the uke first or if they're the last uke standing. There's two prizes! One for the seme portion and one of the ukes, the one who catchs who or is the last one is the one to choose the destination!"

"Wait.. how are we supposed to catch them if their phones are dead!" Kris asked confused.

"I STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT BAEK A PHONE CRAP." We all know who was screaming so..

Chen and Kai started laughing, "That's what you get for being a !" Chen managed to say between his laughs. 

 

"If the ukes look in the back of your van then you'll see that theres a box that says 'uke games!', inside will be a credit card which only works at gas stations, grocery stores and hotels with 3 stars, anything over is unavailable." 

"YAH YOU WANT US TO SLEEP IN A RATTY HOLE?!" Luhan screamed. 

"LU HOLD MY EARINGS, IM ABOUT TO GO HAM ON THIS!" Baekhyun screamed. 

"Guys can we-?" Tao said before getting cut off. 

"LISTEN TO THE GAMEMUSTER.  SANTA IS ON THE LINE." Yixing screamed frustrated. 

 

"The ukes have a gps. In Chanyeolies cars trunk there's a box that says 'uke games!', Inside will be a gps that is directly connected to their gps. You will be able to follow thier gps. You can also text them- yenno, if they reply."

"Aren't their phones dead?" Sehun asked. 

"Baek doesn't have one.." Chanyeol mummbled. 

"Their phones aren't dead. I just turned them off for the sake of this facetime. And I gave them chargers so yeah." The game master replied. 

 

"Let the games begin!"