level 6

Uke Revolution

"So what you're trying to tell me is that you have an uke that popped out of thin air without you even picking up the damn cd who's name Bacon-"

"Baekhyun."

"And he's a complete diva. Now you hate his guts and he's left in mall 'cause you ditched him to be with us?" 

Chanyeol nodded. 

"You !" Jongin screamed as he tried to jump on the taller but was restrained by Suho and Sehun while Chen cheered him on and Kris mummbled that brats ain't his style. 

Chanyeol screamed as he tried to move away from a crazed Jongin. What the hell is his problem? 

 

"What the hell!?" Chanyeol screamd trying to understand the situation. 

"You head!" Jongin screamed, "Ukes have to be with their seme for at least a week! If they don't then they might.." His voice trailed off, "Expire." 

 

Chanyeol groaned. How the hell was he supposed to know this? He didn't even want this stupid game in the first place. He grabbed his coat and left. He could practically feel Jongin smiling inside the house eating cake while he was on his way now re-driving to the stupid mall. 

 

 

 

"KYUNGSOO GET ME A ING TOWEL!" Luhan screamed while panicking over the passed out body of Baekhyun. 

Kyungsoo ran out the back room to go look for a wet towel while the rest of them panicked.. except Tao. He was talking selfies and uploading them onto instagram. 

Jerk. 

"TAO SHUT THE UP AND HELP ME PULL BACON-" 

"His name is Baekhyun!" Yixing corrected. 

"I DON'T GIVE A ! TAO CAN YOU-. OH WAIT." Luhan turned his attention to Xiumin who looked like he was going to piss himself. "Xiu! Man handle him onto that table!" 

Xiumin looked around, there wasn't a table. He only did what was appropriate. He screamed. 

"OKAY SO THERE ISN'T A TABLE. CRAP." Luhan screamed. 

 

Kyungsoo slammed the door open to reveal him holding a bucket full of water and a stack of towels under his arm pit, "It was on sale so I just bought-" 

Xiumin grabbed Baekhyun and threw him at Kyungsoo causing the two of them to fall over dousing the 2 of them in water. Baekhyun was now still passed out, but now, on top of Kyungsoo who looked like he was going to pass out- who was passed out. 

Everybody glared at Xiumin. He only raised his hands up in defense, "We needed a table. Kyungsoo's our table!" 

"THAT IS THE DUMBEST I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!" Tao screamed. 

"MANNERS! NO MAKANE OF MINE WILL CURSE!" Yixing telled. 

"SHUT UP!" Tao screamed. 

 

Xiumin groaned and manhandled both of the passed out bodies (he isn't called the strongest uke for nothing) and threw the two of them onto the glass that covered the ice cream. 

Passerbys screamed, others covered their childrens eyes, most decided on ignoring the situation. 

Xiumin clapped his hands proudly and properly laid the two bodies on the glass. 

"Done!" He announced. 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol parked the car. He took out his cell phone and looked if he missed any calls from baek- crap wait. He doesn't have a cell phone. He groaned and decided, he was going to have to find his stupid uke the old fashion way- by feet. 

Chanyeol found himself in front of the mall directory. Now was the tough part; if he were a diva uke, where would he be? His eyes scanned each section : womens, mens (nope), cosmetics, shoes, music, food court. 

He decided to choose the way that all grown ups make decisions. He closed his eyes and moved his finger along the map. Once his fingers stopped his eyes opened. 

 

Lingerie. 

 

His mouth fell. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yixing had his cell phone pressed against his ear. "There is 2 unconcious bodies and another uke with a black eye and another uke crying with what looks like a throbbing bruise on his head."

He hummed.

"No sir, I am not lying. I am in a real crisis."

He hummed again.

"Sir I assure you I'm not on drugs."

"SHUT THE UP! THE POPO ISN'T COMING!" Luhan screamed. 

Yixing groaned at hung up. "I was calling the ambulence, not the popo." 

 

Tao finally stopped caring about how he bruised his hand punching Luhan in the eye (he totally had it coming) he got up and leaned against the glass causing Kyungsoo's body to fall onto the counter with his head head on the cash register and his arm on the debit machine (all in all a very uncomfortable position). 

"So what are we going to do now?" He asked not bothering to help his unconscious hyung. 

"I guess we wait until Chanyeol shows up?" Yixing replied. 

"Why don't we just call him?" Luhan asked with a scoop of ice cream on his eye. 

Yixing grabbed his phone again and called Chanyeol.