level 2

Uke Revolution

In front of Chanyeol was an uke starter pack and the cd for the actual game online and another envelope. He rolled his eyes and walked away. He was once again sitting on the couch watching the documentary on the 2000's.

"So twerking was an action first done by miley-" The man said before Chanyeol shut the tv, scared his parents might see him watching... that. That 'twerk'. 

He stood up to go back to his room and play guitar or stare at the homework he won't bother doing. The back of his head was screaming UKE REVOLUTION GO DO IT PLAY! 

Chanyeol stopped dead in his tracks. He got a free game. A game that is very exspensive. Even the 5th class.. that lots of people want. He grinned evily. 

 

Sell it. 

 

He grabbed his phone and quickly took a picture of the things that laid in the box and quickly put it for sale. Chanyeol took a bag of chips from the kitchen and sat parallel from the box smugly smiling. The letter said to use them, not play with them. He's going to use them.. for some money. 

 

 

Weeks passed, the box was still open and un moved, just like Chanyeol. He sat in the exact same position was he was in when he got the bag of chips that were still on the table, empty. 

His eyes were souless as he stared at his phone, 0 offers. Nobody wanted to buy the dang game! What the hell is this?! Why would nobody in all of South Korea want his freaking 5th class thingy! He made sure to take 5$ off his price compared to leading stores that sell the stupid game so why won't they buy it?! 

 

His phone rang and soon enough Chanyeol was screaming into the phone, "Hello?! Is this about my ad?! Yes you can buy it!" 

The man on the other end screamed back, "Chanyeol I'm going to ing cut your balls off if you yell again!" 

Chanyeol frowned at the familiar voice. "Why are you calling?" He asked in his annoyed voice. 

"Can you come over and watch Tao? I'm scared he'll get scared while I'm gone for a few days."

He snorted, " please. I have better things to do than watch your uke. Why don't you just bring him with you?" 

"I obviously thought of that-"

"Whipe the look off your face." Chanyeol said obviously annoyed and sure that he was making it. 

"I can't whipe off my normal face." 

"."

"You know it." He said before continuing, "But anyways, I can't. Work." 

Chanyeol hummed. "Okay fine. When do you want me over?" 

"Perferbly in like 10 minutes." 

"What the heck man!?" 

"Thanks bro." 

Then the line fell dead. 

 

Being the nice person Chanyeol is, he decided that he would go along with it and trash his house. He went to his room and shoved enough clothes to last 2 weeks into a duffel bag and was out. He put on his shoes and stared back into his kitchen where his box full of precious money makers. A sigh left his lips as he gripped his duffel bag and left his house. 

 

Chanyeol looked at Kris' apartment door compeletly annoyed. Why did he have to look after someone elses uke. He doesn't even like this whole uke situation.

He knocks once on the door before seeing Tao smiling. Chanyeol couldn't help but smile back. He walked inside only to see Kris lying on the table looking.. unconcious? 

He looked back at Tao who only sweetly smiled at him as if oblivious to the fact his seme was lying on the dining table, possibly unconcious. 

Chanyeol lets out a nervous laugh, "So anything new?" 

Tao shrugs, "Kris lied about staying the weekend."

Chanyeol looked back at Kris who was still lying on the table, he turned to Tao. "So what happened?" 

He shrugs, "Dunno. I think he tripped tho." He says before turning on the tv. 

Chanyeol looks back at his hyung before taking a picture. He whistles at the sight, it's not everyday that you see your faced hyung unconcious on a table face down. 

He smirks evily before kicking him off the table. Kris fell with a loud thud and glared at him. Chanyeol heard Tao gasp and felt a certain tackle him to the ground and punch him in the jaw. 

He had a busted lip and a purple jaw. Kris looked at him and started laughing, "You look like !" 

Chanyeol frowned before breaking out laughing too, "Well a piece of hit me so.." 

 

"Duizhang don't you need to go? I think you plane left like 30 minutes ago. I booked another one that's leaving in an hour, your money of course."  Tao asked. 

Kris smiled softly. A look reserved only for Tao. His uke was the only one who was able to see the kinder, gentler side of Kris. Someday I want someone to look at me like that too.. Just, not an uke. Can't we both just be semes? Like you know.. real people.

"I got you. Thanks tao~ I love you." He sweetly said before kissing his lips softly and rushing out the door. 

 

"So now that Duizhang is gone what do you want to ask me?" Tao asks. 

Chanyeol looks at him in shock, "What do you mean?" 

"It's written all over your face. What do you want to know about? It's realated to ukes right?" 

"It's about the 5th class.." 

His eyes widened. 



OOOOOH. I LEFT YOU WITH ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!