level 3

Uke Revolution

"What about the 5th class?" Tao asks surprised. 

Chanyeol takes a seat and continues on, "So.. let's say that I found someone selling a game with the 5th class.. Should I buy it?" 
Tao laughs so hard as he starts rolling on the floor causing Chanyeol to get irratated, "What the hell Tao? What's wrong with you?" 

Tao takes a moment to take a breath, "As if. Nobody has the 5th class man. It'sprobably a scam or something. Don't buy that ."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes at the fact that Tao just called the game that created him ''. Tao laughs at the thought of the 5th class. "No but seriously. What do you want to know about the 5th class?"

"That was it."

Tao humms. "Why? Are you finally going to play Uke Revolution?"

He snorts in reply, "Naw. I have enough ukes to deal with. I'd rather not add another one."

"But you'll have your own uke to deal with."

"Whatever man." His tone meant to sound uninteressted, but instead asking for more info. 

 

Tao took a seat beside Chanyeol and continued explaining. "There is currently no known person with the 5th class. Nobody knows why, maybe because it's a stupid class." 

Crack head. 

Chanyeol inwardly laughs. Tao didn't notice. 

"Maybe it's because the gamemaster didn't want to give it away yet." 

Chanyeols ears perk at the mention of the gamemaster. "What about the gamemaster?" 

Tao takes a breath before continuing to explain, "The game master decides who gets the 5th class.. I don't even want to guess what would happen to the uke born from the 5th class. Probably going to be a total crack head."

"What do you mean?" 

"Rumors have been going around that the 5th class is 'Crack head'. Ukes after all, are influened by class-- in this case." 

 

Dread washed over Chanyeol. His 5th class is Crack head. His uke might potentially become an actual crack head. Plus, he had to play it. Nobody will by a game with the 5th class, because nobody thinks it even exsits!

 

"But it's not 100% that the uke will take after the seme class. After all these are just rumors." Tao says noticing how stiff Chanyeol is. 

Chanyeol looked around nervously, "Tao.. I kind of need to-" 

"Go." Tao says finishing his sentence. 

"But aren't you going to be alone?" 

He shrugs, "Kris is going to come back soon anyways." 

"What do you mean-?" 

 

The front door slams open to reveal Kris panting with his luggage in one hand. "Tao!" 

The uke looks at the seme smugly. "Yes mr seme?" 

"You liar! You didn't book a plane for me!" 

He snorts, "Obviously! Who the hell books a plane an hour before departure?" 

Kris growls. "I hate you." 

Tao smiles before wrapping his arms around Kris, "I love you too."

 

Chanyeol gags at the PDA and awkwardly shuffles out of his hyungs apartment trying to ignore the kissy noises from behind him. He sighed knowing he'll never be able to run away from the box that laid on his kitchen table, one way or another, he would need to play the stupid game sooner or later. 

So why not sooner? 

 

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Chanyeol took out his phone only to see unknown number. He unlocked his phone to read the new text. With each word his head ached and he honestly contemplated jumping out the window. 

 

To : Chanyeollie

       I think we're close enough to call each other nick names right? AHA. RIGHT ;) So I think you already know why nobody has offered to buy the GIFT I GAVE YOU. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SELLL IT MAN. I POURED MY SOUL INTO IT. But yeah. I hope you already opened the other envelope i gave you. It's an extra present ;) OH! and back to the nick names.. call me master-nim ;)

From : Master nim 

 

That was the grossest text Chanyeol has ever seen in his life. That's to say alot. Never has fake tumblr texts been so not stupid. Only the game master is able to make stupid texts tumblr and beyond worthy. 

He grumbled as he put his cell phone back into his pocket and opened the door to his house. 

 

His phone vibrated again and he groaned as he read the text, plot developement is going too slow so I pulled some strings. Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the text. Plot developement? What the hell man. He makes it sound like he's living some kind of fanfiction.

 

He opens the door only to see his worst nightmare in the door way stark . A light bar code on his neck, almost un noticable. Short build and brown locks and an eye smile that at the moment, scared him. 

"Yah! Where the hell have you been 5th class! Your house has no food and I'm ing !" 

 

Chanyeol felt his phone vibrate and hesitantly pulled it out and read the text, surprise and meet your uke, Byun Baekhyun. 

 



OH KRISUSS I HAVE 110 SUBBIES WITH ONLY THREE CHAPTER 

SO CHANYEOL FINALLY MET BAEKHYUN. 

FEEL FREE TO LET OUT YOUR FEELS ;)

OH AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS! OR YOU KNOW.. SINGLE AWARENESS DAY. ;DD