level 7

Uke Revolution

Chanyeol awkwardly wandered around the countless y lingire. He coughed whenever people walked by him pointing at him or whispering. 

One employee walked up to him holding the smallest covering bra he's ever seen in his life (not that he's seen bras). She smiled then shoved it in his face, "Sir! This would look amazing on your girlfriend!" 

"I uhh, I don't have one so.." He gently pushed her to the side so he could walk away, "I have to go.." 

The lady grabbed on to him once again, "Sir! How about the thong! Your lady friends would love this!" 

If possible Chanyeols face got even redder. He looked around to see old ladies look at his with faces that practically said dissapointed. He looked back to the employee and polietly declided. 

And by polietly he told her to screw off. 

 

Chanyeol groaned as he was back to staring at the mall directory. He groaned at the rest of the possibilities that he had to check. He was about to walk towards the food court because let's be honest. Everyone likes food. Divas are included. 

His phone began to ring in his pocket so he pulled it out and read the name yeeshing

"Hey, I'm not with Suho-"

"YIXING GIVE ME THE ING PHONE!" Chanyeol heard Luhan scream then the sound of a body falling was heard then quiet sobs were next, " YOU BETTER COME TO MY ICE CREAM PLACE YOUR UKE IS LITERALLY DYING HERE."

Chanyeol hung up and began to run. 

 

Just in case you forget, the ukes seem to think they don't need to talk formally to him all because their semes are his friends. In his opinion, he deserves respect. Like. Duh. He's tall. Isn't that a reason? No? Well it is to him. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol groaned at the sight in front of him. There were Kyungsoo and Baekhyun passed out on the glass that covered the ice cream, he was able to see Yixing silently rocking himself in the corner with puffy eyes, Xiumin and Tao taking selcas infront of Yixing and a pissed of Luhan with a black eye. 

He was 100% sure he could see a small fire in the back room. What was burning? He didn't want to know. Why the alarm system didn't detect it, he also didn't want to question that. 

He jogged to the ukes who seemed to be out of their minds. 

"Hey Lu-" Chanyeol tried to greet. 

" ALRERT!" Luhan screamed as he jumped over the counter and grabbed him by the neck. 

 

Luhan dragged Chanyeol to Baekhyun who had seemed to get paler. He didn't know whether it was because he was on top of ice cream or because he was passed out. Either way Chanyeol seemed to worry even more about him. 

He carefully picked up the uke. 

But what does he do next?

He looked over to Kyungsoo wondering if he had to deal with Jongins uke. Hopefully he would have enough common sense not to attack him right? After all he's here now. 

 

"He's dying." Kyungsoo said bluntly. 

Chanyeol looked over to Baekhyun. He was pale and lying unconcious on the counter. It was so different from the sassy annoying Baekhyun he ditched earlier. He almost felt bad about leaving the uke here by himself. But he didn't want to blame himself because it's not like he knew how to properly take care of his uke. 

"Lu?" A voice called out. Chanyeol took this oppritunity to slip out of Luhans head lock and go to Baekhyun. As soon as he was right in front of the passed out uke he was lost. 

What does he do now? 

 

"You have to activate your uke." Tao says as he pops up from nowhere. 

Chanyeol gives him the stink eye, "I would if I knew how." 

Tao simply rolls his eyes, "Kiss him." 

 

Chanyeol looks back at his uke. His face was pale and if you didn't know him before he fell ill you would have pitied him. Chanyeol took a deep breath before pressing his mouth onto the others. It was only a quick chaste kiss but for some reason it left him breathless. 

When Chanyeol pulled away he looked to his uke for results. Baekhyun didn't move...