Flashback

Watch Your Life
 

Flashback

 

 

She still stood in front of the sink and Luhan just stood few steps away in front of her. They were facing each other, but Luhan was the only one who looked at Seohyun’s face. She couldn't look into Luhan's eyes, because his gaze would weaken her. Her eyes were wandering at the floor. Her palms met each other, making a fist. She was tightening her fist as a little flashback came to her mind. It was the memory around a year ago. She was about coming to Luhan's house in the night, without tell him first. It was just like the other nights and nothing was special. She walked casually through the park, to cut the way to Luhan's house. The park was deserted enough that night. As she walking through the park, she saw a glimpse of a man with a woman. At first, she didn't bother to take a look. But, the figure just seemed familiar in the sight and she took another look just to make sure the man wasn't someone she thought about. Her thought was right. That familiar man was Luhan. He sat on the bench of the park, with a girl with him. The girl had long brown curly hair and wearing casual clothe. At first, he smiled and laughed with the girl. Then started to tickle her waist like a happy couple. The girl stood up and started to run like a scene in the movie. He chased the girl and grabbed her by waist. After spun around three times, they laughed again. Then, he started to lean his head toward hers. Their foreheads touched each other as their eyes met and locking at each other. His eyes were staring at her lips and the girl closed her eyes automatically as if she knew what he wanted. Just like what Seohyun thought, they started to kissing each other and even more intense as the time went on. The girl was playing with Luhan's messy wavy hair. One thing that was Seohyun always wanted. Soon, he kissed the girl all the way, from her lips, to her forehead, to her cheek, to her jaw, and to her neck. Seohyun was hurt so bad by the view of those two. Yet suddenly, all Seohyun heard was that girl's scream in pain. Apparently, Luhan was there, bit her neck and her blood till she almost dies. Seohyun shocked, indeed, and her body either was shaking in fear or disbelief. Her fingers were trembling. For four years, Luhan didn't tell her about what he is. He knew all her stories about vampire killed her parent, also about how she doesn't like them because of that. All Seohyun remembers after that is she was on her bed. Fainted after she knew that Luhan is a vampire, yet Luhan was the one who brought her home. After that, they didn't talk for six months. More like Seohyun always avoided Luhan and ignored him when he talked to her.

As she remembered the scene at that day, she also rewound the scene from six months ago. It was when Seohyun forgave Luhan. Luhan was always apologizing at her when they met, but Seohyun just ignored him. One day, Luhan came to her house and stood in front of her door because Seohyun didn’t want to open it. He was standing for all day long in front of her house, sometimes squatting and sitting there. He didn’t eat or even drink. Seohyun acted cold and ignored him, but actually she also worried. So, after 12 hours, she peeked from her window just to make sure Luhan already gone since it was already night, a cold night. But, Luhan still stood there and his skin was very pale. He closed his eyes for few minutes before finally fell to the ground. Seohyun panicked and went out immediately. Seohyun was squatting and had Luhan’s head laying on her arm. She lightly patted Luhan’s cheek to make sure Luhan still had his consciousness. But all Luhan said at that time just ‘I’m sorry’. He was nearly faint, yet he still tried to apologize. He didn't eat and even didn’t drink any blood. Didn’t want Luhan to die, Seohyun voluntary gave her blood to Luhan. She was looking around before let Luhan her blood, not wanting anyone see what happen. Lucky for them, no one was around there. Seohyun then put her wrist around Luhan’s lips and he started to kissed it first, then bit it and the blood out. When Luhan's fangs touched her skin, it felt hot as fire. And as the fangs pierced her skin, it was all about pain, but she tried to endure it for him. After drank few drops of her blood, Luhan got his consciousness again. The wounds due to Luhan’s fangs soon healed after Luhan it, but it left two dots as marks.Seohyun asked him to go into the house. Luhan stood weakly and Seohyun helped him to walk by put Luhan’s hand around her shoulder. In the house, Seohyun cooked Luhan a dinner. With that, their relationship back to normal –though Seohyun still tried to keep their distance.

Soon, Luhan called her name and made her back to reality. She was still in shock mode. After few minutes in silence, Seohyun just said she needs more time to think -just like Luhan expected earlier. Luhan just nodded in response and smiled. He took steps forward and cupped Seohyun's face. He looked into her eyes. At first Seohyun avoided his eyes, but Luhan asked her to look at him. They were locking their gaze, which made both of their cheeks reddening, both hearts were thumping. They didn't even bother to blink. He leaned his face to hers and kissed her forehead. Then, left her alone just like that after saying good night. Seohyun stood there and couldn't think or do anything beside put her hands on her thumping heart. But her mind was in confrontation.