His Dream?

Watch Your Life
 

His Dream?

 

 

You’re gonna be mine someday.” A simply sentence was echoing in her mind while she was sleeping. It came from a very husky voice, said in a very low tone, more like whisper. The sentence just repeated over and over again till Seohyun woke up, trembling. Sweats were all over her face. Sat on the bed and folding up her knees, she held them tight. She put her palms over her face. “Who was that? The voice sounds familiar, but i can’t recognize.” Frustrated and scared, she let a little tears coming down across her puffy cheeks.

 

He stood there, wearing black and grey plaid shirt with denim jeans plus his black leather shoes, perfectly blocking her way in the alley. She stopped and stared at him. She didn’t deny that those clothes and shoes fitted him well -which made him looked captivating. But that has nothing to do with her. She walked to the right side, yet he also moved. She walked to the left side and he moved again. She hissed, glared at him, even stomped her left foot on the ground. However, he just smiled there, making those eyes-smile, and casually put his hands on his pocket.
“I thought i already told you to not approach me anymore.” She sounded annoyed.
“It’s not me if i gave up just like that.” Crossed his arm around the chest and he stepped forward. “Take it easy, girl. I just want to be your friend. Can we?”
“No. Now, please go. I have a class this morning.” She lied with a good poker face. She just has one class at 3 PM in fact.
“Liar.” He smirked. “Human’s blood are rushing when they lie or when they are near the one they love. I guess you lie, or maybe by any chance, you like me?” He chuckled. She rolled her eyes.
“Whatever.” She stepped forward but he was so fast to grabbed her wrist.
“Let’s go!” By that, he dragged her forcefully. He was too strong and Seohyun couldn’t lose from his grip.

 

They arrived at the coffee shop, not too far from the bus shelter. As they walked in, the scent of coffee trailed their nose. She likes it, very much. Closed her eyes, she sniffed the scent, enjoying every particle of the scent to come through her nose. Searched for two seats, Yunho found one near the corner of that shop. They took seats there and the waiter gave them the menu. Yunho was looking to the menu while Seohyun’s eyes were wandering around the shop. She likes coffee and it’s not the first time she was in that shop. She came often and of course with Luhan. Luhan came to her mind again and she couldn’t help it. Yunho asked Seohyun what she will order and it woke her up from the thought about Luhan. He ordered and paid for two cups of hot cappuccino after Seohyun decided her order. Few minutes passed quietly. Yunho just stared at Seohyun, admiring her beautifulness and enjoying her blood scent. Meanwhile, Seohyun was sweeping her eyes all around the shop once more, still with Luhan in her mind. Their order finally came. He sipped his drink right after the waiter put it on the table. Seohyun just stayed still, looking at the cup.

“I didn’t put anything. Drink it. I paid already.” He took another sip. Seohyun looked around the shop and sighed. Secretly imagine Luhan was there on their favourite seats –the one near the stairs. Then, she took a sip elegantly.
“What do you think?” He asked as he put the cup on the table casually.
Seohyun was stirring the cappuccino with the little spoon then she looked up after Yunho asked. Seohyun hummed in i-didn’t-understand tone as she narrowing her eyebrows.
Yunho poked the inside of his cheeks with his tongue then breathed out. “Your forehead frowned since forever. I won’t do any harm. I told you thousands time.”
The frown on her head didn’t go. “What’s his real motive to approach me? Does he......... Ah maybe i’m just too suspicious.” Cleared , she finally spoke. “What actually do you want? I don’t think i know you. And i don’t want to know you.” She said in a bit harsh tone.
He straightened his pose and robbed his chin as he putting his elbows on the table. “I told you i wanna be friend. Or maybe more?” He raised his thick eyebrows playfully.
She chuckled mockingly. “Never.” Took another sip, she breathed in and spoke again. “Even in your dream.” She shook her head slowly.
“Oh come on. Give me a chance~” He said with a cute tone. Trying to use aegyo in fact he is much much older than Seohyun. But it didn’t flatter her heart. She doesn’t like him, even since the first time they have met. Besides the fact he is a vampire, she has something inside her which dislikes him. She doesn’t understand herself, especially the fact she trust Changmin who also a stranger and a vampire. The feeling around Changmin and Yunho are completely different.
Rubbing his chin at her answer, he parted his mouth and a hot breath released from there. He ran his fingers through his hair before he spoke again. “We have known each other since a long time ago.” His sentence made her eyes widening, too obvious. “Honestly speaking, i want you to help me. To realizing my dream. A big dream.” She raised her right eyebrow as if asking what does it mean but kept her poker face on.
“I’ll tell you about that later. So, can you be easy on me? I won’t do any harm, i swear.” He made ‘V’ sign. She looked away, exhaled a hot breath, and thinking hard. She wants to know who this guy actually and what his motive to approach her.
Turned her head toward him again, she finally spoke with a flat tone. “I don’t think we can be friend,” she sipped her cappuccino again, “But i’ll try to not shoo you away.”

 

 


 

Hello guys! Deeply sorry i couldn't update for a long time. I've been busy for my final task as i'm a college student ;A; and that's so ! Don't worry! I will update this fic but maybe AGAIN in a long time because i'm even busier now ;u; tho i hope i could finish this asap ^^ Happy reading <3<3 and still don't forget to gimme your thought!!