He

Watch Your Life

 

He

 

 

Luhan walked into Seohyun's classroom. It didn't take a long time to find her seat. Third column, third line, her favorite seat in every classroom all the time. "Seohyun, i bought this for you. Put this one on your hair." Luhan offered her something after he approached her seat. Then he sat on the chair in front of her.
"What's that?" She raised her eyebrows up and looked at Luhan's gift.
Luhan was handing her a hairpin. "I just passed by a shop yesterday and i think this suits you."  He reached out his hand and carefully place the hairpin on Seohyun's hair.
Couldn't hide her nervousness, she started to blushing. "I.....i can wear it by myself." She took the hairpin and pulled Luhan's hand away.
"Ah, btw, don't come home too late. I can feel something bad will happen."
"You are not my bodyguard." She hissed. Luhan always worries about her, sometimes it makes Seohyun feels uncomfortable.
"Yes i am." Luhan said with a low tone so Seohyun couldn't hear it. "What's your plan today?" He raised his tone into the normal one.
"I'm planning to spend today in library, i have many assignments." She said as she took her book out of bag when she saw the Professor came in. "You should go to your class."

 

Luhan was heading to the library, looking for Seohyun. He was looking to every corner and finally found her. She was there, with tons of thick books and her white laptop. Sitting beautifully -oh well, she is always beautiful for him. A few strands of her hair just fell beautifully from her shoulders as she bowed her head down. He walked toward her with a big thump inside. "Let's go home." Luhan said after he reached her seat. He stood beside her seat.
"You first, i have to finish this one. Just go Luhan, i won't be disturbed by anyone nor be harmed. This won't be long i'm sure." She said without even facing him and still concentrating to the books and laptop.
Luhan inhaled and exhaled deeply, ruffling his always-messy hair. "Okay. But remember me, don't be too late. I was waiting for you because i feel so uneasy." He warned her again. She just simply nodded. He sighed, then went away, left her with worry. After a few minutes passed, Seohyun thought randomly about vampire. She should know her enemy, at least that what she thought. So, she was looking around the library after she finished her paper. "Ah, this." She thought excitedly. Actually, she doesn't need to read the book. She can simply ask someone about them, but both of them won't feel comfortable. Also she loves to read so she decided to know them through the book.

Vampire, has human-looks face and body. Has red eyes and fangs in vampire-form. Cold-blooded and never gets old. Usually has a bright aura, makes them popular in human life. A thing that makes them different from human is they are a blood-er. They can eat general food, but only blood can give them more strength to keep them alive. They are craving for blood at night time only. They can kill human but also can transfer human being a vampire if they wanted it. But, vampire known as two kind. First, pure-blood vampire. They are born from a vampire-human's mating or male-female vampire's mating. The vampire will grow up till they reach age 20th as a human, then changes into a vampire and never gets old. In the first second time on their 20th birthday, they will become a vampire with a great transformation, especially the Royal blood, bless with some powers. This clan is very save their pure-blood. Second kind is the formed-vampire. They are humans that's being vampires' victims. They made by vampire that their human blood but the vampire also gives them their blood and changes that human into a vampire. That vampire will become the slave of its maker. They are bond by blood, cannot be easily broken. The slave, somehow, cannot disobey the maker's order or they will be in pain. If the maker died, the slave also would die. But actually, the slave can be free if the maker wanted it and their bond will be broken.

It was already 6PM. The librarian came and told her that the library will be closed soon. As her curious feeling grew, she decided to borrow that book. She thanked the librarian first, then went outside. As usual, after taking the bus, she should walk alone on the street, on the same alley as before. She was standing front the alley, looking at the scene. It was darker than yesterday. It was scarier. And it was quieter, like the wind even doesn't want to blow through it. She never felt like this for years she walked in that alley. Yet, she decided to keep walk in. Though uneasy feeling started to clinging around her, she kept her step forward. Even after a few minutes, the strange aura linger around, like from behind, so she turned her head to see what. Nothing. She kept turning her head back as her footstep going forward, till she bumped into someone. She gasped in surprise with her head looked down. "Huh, sorry." Her long hair covered her face.
"Are you okay?" The other asked her, worried.
He was about to reach out his hand but she quickly replied, "Yes. Excuse me." Shoving her hair and put it behind her hair, she soon bowed and left. Without giving a look at the handsome man.
"Nice to meet you again, Seohyun!" But Seohyun couldn't hear him since she already gone in the dark.

 

Like what she usually does, she also went out in the early morning today. She loves to enjoy walking on the street alone on her way to the bus shelter. She loves to breathe the fresh air in the morning, also loves to reach out her hands to feel the wind. Let the wind blows through her dress, makes it waving in the air. Looked at the beautiful view, today the flowers were blooming everywhere as well. "So pretty." She whispered as she drew a smile on her lovely face.
"Not as pretty as you." Someone replied from behind. It made her jumped in surprise. "Sorry, i didn't mean to make you jump." He chuckled.
"Who are you?" She asked coldly as she frowned.
"Don't you remember me? Last night. A little bumped into my chest." He smiled while remembering the scene and raised his right eyebrow.
"Ah...umm..sorry." Then she went off, feeling a little embarrassed. But that man chased her.
"Hey, nice to meet you again, Seohyun." Said the man after he reached her side. His sentence just stopping her from walking. She turned her head in wonder.

"Do i know him?"

"Yeah, i know i'm this handsome that can make you stare at me." He said with confident in his voice. He stood with hands on his waist. Well, he has that handsome face with straight short hair. His skin looks so pale. He is taller than Luhan and his muscle seems firm. His voice also sweeter than Luhan. But no, he isn't her type at all. "Hey, stop staring at me~"
Her pupils were widening as she heard that. "What? You wish!" She walked again to left him.
He sighed. "Time goes so fast, also so long. The warmest little girl i've ever known turns into a cold-hearted woman. Very unfortunate". He shook his head in disappointment.
Again, he made her wondering. She stopped and turned a while. "I don't even know you. I don't care how can you know me. Time goes on, everything can change. Like a little seed being a tree. Why can't i change?" She hissed in frustrated.
"Sadly you are being a cactus." He acted sad. She started to walking again. He didn't chase her this time. "I'm Yunho! Remember me!" He yelled from afar and waved his hands in the air.