Begins

Watch Your Life

 

Begins

 

 

She walked into her classroom. Without spending too much time, she found her seat, which already had her chairmate there."Hhhh.....this cannot be worst." She sighed deeply, throwing her sky-blue bag onto the table. She put her arms on the table and buried her head between them. Feel tired already in the morning.
Looking at his friend, he put the curious face on. "Woah, you are late. What's wrong?"
After a deep sighed she answered him, "Just got a trouble with the bus," sighed again, "Maybe this is my unlucky day." She didn't bother herself to move and stayed still in the current position.
An 'O' shape formed from his little red lips. "Ck, no wonder you are late. It's usually me, hahaha. Just let it go. You will have a big deal for it, i guess." He smiled brightly, even though he was facing his friend's back head.
"Huh yeah i hope so, thanks Luhan." She said as she finally looked up to see Luhan's face. Their eyes met. But she looked away quickly.
"No need, Seohyun," the guy named Luhan said, "Anyway, want to go back home together today?" His eyebrows raised as if he wanted to hear 'yes'. Yet, Seohyun just shook her head, as no sign.

 

She dropped by the bus station at night after a long day she had, then walking in the dark alley alone. It was so quiet till the point she could hear the wind's howl. Her destination, where she lived alone since she moved to Seoul five years ago, actually still a few meters away. But she decided to walk through the narrow alley to cut off half of the way. It was cold, indeed. She tightened her sweater to get some warmth more -well, not really works.

Ugh why am i feel something creepy?

Just around five minutes, she finally reached the house with short fences and narrow front yard. Opening the door slowly, she took a stepped in. "I'm home," she said as her pet was welcoming her, "Thanks Minnie~" She patted it.

Walked into her lovely bedroom as she took out an iPod from her bag, she then played a random song. After put the bag also the red sweater on the brown desk, she laid on her bed, releasing her tiredness. There was a flash of light, slightly visible, but she thought she looked something strange, like red eyes, over the window. A shape of face, with two lines of a very bright teeth. And its fangs. "What's that? Is that he? Ah, no. He promised me to uses the door. So, is it a bat?" Her mind was wondering -covered by nervousness. After she felt her tiredness gone, she went to take a bath.

"It's almost my birthday," whispered in sad as she entered her white bone bath-up. She closed her not-so-big eyes, trying to be relax. An unwanted flashback came to her mind. She was seeing her parent there, smiled and laughed at her birthday party with balloon everywhere. But soon, it all turned into a scene where her parent were in a blood pool. Being murdered by a vampire, which killed her parent by stabbing their heart. But, he didn't try to kill her, besides whispering, "You're gonna be mine someday." Too bad, she couldn't memorize who was he, nor his face. "Uhuk uhuk!" She coughed in pain, almost drown in her own bath-up. She sat in the bath-up, shoving her long-black hair from her face, and cried inside. She hates to cry. Like what she always does in the night, she was trying her best to hold the tears, but seemed tonight she failed. She was missing her parent so bad. "I should die." She cried out.

Ding dong

Her bell rang. She got up and told -more like yelled- the guest to wait a minute, then got dressed soon. She peeked from a little hole on the door and sighed in relief. The door opened to made her guest be seen. "What's bring you here?" Tried to sound cold as she is usually to be.
"This, you left them." He gave her a black tiny book. Seohyun took the book, then she looked at his face for nothing but being locked into his eyes. Trapped on his gaze. The same gaze which was melting her heart five years ago.
There was an awkward moment for a second. "Can i come in?"
Seohyun shook her head as no sign. "It's night already, if you knew what i mean. Thanks for this, bye." She bowed her head down and reached out her hand to grab the doorknob.
"Ah......okay, bye!" He waved at her but it was already the closed door in front of him. That was Luhan, whose house just a few feet from her. One of reasons why he became her closefriend. Luhan loves to visit her. She once always been happy when Luhan paid a visit, but now she doesn't really want it. Yet she still allows Luhan to come but not often. She was in love with him, though deep down inside, Seohyun actually still holds her love for Luhan. But since a year ago, Seohyun has her own reason to not-being-too-close from him.

She leaned on the door after closed it."I knew that wasn't him"