Appointment

Watch Your Life

 

Appointment

 

 

Seohyun was walking again as usual. After a few steps she had, a man approached her from behind. Like he already waited.  That was no other than the Yunho man. It had been a few days he acted like that. Just like Changmin, Yunho also always meets her, in the morning, while Changmin in the night. But Seohyun also has uneasy feeling when she's around Yunho.

At first, she didn't give a damn and kept walking. But the man chased her as he called her name, over and over. She got annoyed by the acted. She stopped and glared like a fire shooting out of her eyes. Of course it didn't make him afraid.
"Calm down, girl. I won't bite you." He said playfully.
"Oh sure. Yet, your fangs shows every time we meet." She started to walk again as she murmured. It was a murmur, but he clearly heard her.
Closed his mouth by the sudden replied, he chased her again. "So, do you know what i am?"
"Reason i don't want to talk with you." They talked while kept walking.
"Do you remember me?"
"No. Why should i?"
"Well, no need to remember the old me. But remember the new me. Okay?" She stayed quiet. "Hey, i want to be friend. We can have a little chat. I want to know you more" She stopped and looked at Yunho's face.
"What do you want to know?"
"Hmmmmm............," he seemed to think, "Ah! Do you have a boyfriend?"
"No." Replied shortly as she continued to walk.
"Really? But do you have someone in your heart?" She stopped her step again. Opened , but not any single word slip out. "So, i guess yes." He said in a sad tone. "What kind of guy?"
She inhaled deeply. "He is so care and handsome. I was an anti-social, i rejected all people. I didn't talk much to anyone, even my own aunt and her children. But he never heard me when i said no. He kept being around and talking this and that. After a few days he was around me, i finally talked to him properly. It was strange but i felt like i could trust him. He was the first person i really talked to in this neighborhood, even maybe in this world after 10 years. He helped me in middle school when i couldn't communicate with any student. He is the only one who celebrate my birthday after my parent died. If i didn't meet him, i might be never talk to anyone, even to you like this. You can't be like him. You are not my style. So, don't approach me anymore." By that, she left him.

 

separator_line.png

Meanwhile in another place, Luhan was in a dark room, with someone mysterious standing in front of him. He was facing the other man's back. Luhan was kneeling down and kept his head down.
"The time has come. I think we should get her as soon as possible. You like her or not, i don't care. Just do it. You have to be Seohyun's boyfriend, to keep her safe."
"Yes, hyung, but i can't guarantee anything, since she knows..........."
"I don't really care," the man cut Luhan, "The important thing actually to protect her. It would be easier if she fell for you and keep her away from that man. Ah, and about that man, i mean that monster..........." He paused his sentence. Worry filled up his voice.
"I never see Seohyun talks to another man beside me. Btw, we even don't know his face."
"Yeah, just his name." The other man sighed, feel frustrated.

 

separator_line.png

They were in the back yard of their college. Seohyun was reading her book, while Luhan just listening to some random songs. Silence enveloped both of them. "Seohyun, can i come to your house tonight?" Luhan asked out of the blue.
"No. And you know why." She replied coldly. But he didn't give up. He gave her his aegyo, all out. Yet, she still didn't allow him to come. He asked again and it really disturbed her. Mad at Luhan, she angrily closed her book and glared at him.
"Whatever, i'll come. I don't bite! Trust me." He stuck his tongue out and then left her alone.
"What's wrong with him? He really knows i don't like him to come at night." Seohyun thought as frown drew on her face. The wind blew and made the leaves falling. One fell onto her palm. The frown gone, the smile appeared. "Ah, pretty." She talked to the falling leaf on her palm.