Warning

Watch Your Life

 

Warning

 

 

She was on her bed, trying to sleep but failed. It was already 1 AM. It was a quiet night just like every night. But tonight she felt uneasy like a few nights ago. The sound of the branch rubbing against her windowpane made her more anxious. She gulped her saliva down. The lingering feel of being watched over by someone really bothering her. "Who's there?" She yelled after opened her window. Just the wind gusts who replied her. "I know you're out there, whoever you are!" She turned her head from left to right, searching in every corner of the visible sight.
"Here." A husky voice could be heard near her right ear. She gasped and turned back. That creature was stepping back, gave her more space to breathe. He is overly handsome, more than the Yunho guy. Strangely, beautiful. He has chapped lips but it makes him even attractive. He is the tallest compare to Luhan and Yunho. His eyes aren't red, maybe he already eat before. His skin sparks under the moonlight, and by that, Seohyun could know he isn't an ordinary. "Royal Blood."
She tried to look calm, brave, but every breath her exhaled was full of fear. "And do you think who you are, eh? Come into my bedroom like this. Go outside!" She pointed out.
He smirked. As if he knew she was actually in fear. "Don't be afraid, please. Also, you was looking for me, so i come to introduce myself politely." Raised his chin up, he seemed arrogant.
She clenched her jaw. Her gnashing teeth could be heard. "Barge into someone's house isn't polite. Over my window!" She yelled in frustrated.
"Okay, sorry." He lifted up his hands around his chest, showed her his palm. As if tried to say he comes with peace. Then he went outside and stayed at the big branch in front of Seohyun's window. Not to mention her bedroom is on the 2nd floor.
"You always there, watching me here. Who are you to act this annoying?" She asked after grabbed her bamboo stick which she put near her bed.
"Changmin." He gave her short replied. He smirked because he knew it didn't satisfy her.
She bit her bottom lips. "I'm not asking in purpose to know your name". He chuckled. In a blink of eyes, he jumped and sat down on her window, made her took a few step back.
"I like you, that's all." He  gave a teasing smirk.
"Oh thanks but i don't like vampire," she tried to hit him but he avoided easily, "Well, except one," she continued.
He flew into the room, against her, made her fell onto her bed. He was on his knees with her below him, hovering her. "I won't do any harm on you. We are on a same side. Two weeks from now, you will face a hard moment. I'm here to help you. I warned you." With his husky voice, he whispered to her right ear. She froze for a moment. Their eyes locked each other. Both didn't make a move.
She snapped back to reality. Tried to kick him but he was too strong. "Get off!" Frustrated and anger  were in her voice.
"Okay, i must go now anyway. Remember my name, okay?" He winked then jumped over her window. "Well, i don't like you. But i will come every night just to make sure you are alive!" Said the man before gone in a quick time. He really likes to .

"What a crazy vampire. Two weeks from now? It's my birthday"