Thinking Of You

Marry Me, Again.

Himchan's Pov

"What the hell are you doing, Himchan?" This is the second time I see Yongguk hyung explode after the first time when try to wake me up from my disaster life. Thank god there's Jongup that hold Yongguk hyung from trying to punch in my face. I think I had enough for today. My face still hurt after I get fight with that man at park just now.

"Hyung. I think that Himchan hyung had enough of punch today. I think just talk already enough." Thank you Jongup. You do understand me. Yongguk hyung glare at me and he release his fist. He sit opposite me and stare at me with his angry face.

"Jongup can you please leave us alone. I have something important to do with him." Yongguk hyung give me a sharp glare to me. I'm kinda scare when I see his face. Well maybe I deserve it. I'm the one that start it. I should think first before act. Now, with my stupid act, not only B.A.P start to be mad with me but you too must hate me more. I can't control my temper and my jealousy. I bet that man's family hate me now.

"Now, tell me." Yongguk hyung start to talk to me just right after Jongup leave the room.

"Hyung... I'm... Just..-" I can't think anything. Is it because I'm afraid of Yongguk hyung or is it because I really don't have any answer to hyung's question.

"Himchan, I don't want to be like other leader that control their member. i want to be an open minded leader. I want not only you but other member to share anything if they have problems. Please Himchan. I don't want to strict leader and selfish leader that only care about myself. I want to take care all of my member. Please open your heart to share it with me." I really can feel how sincere Yongguk hyung is. That is why everyone can rely on him.

"Hyung, I'm really sorry. It's just that I can't control my emotion. I really want to be by my side again. I want  us to be together again. If I get that chance, I will never squander that opportunity. I think my life didn't mean anything without her. I know this has been thousand times that I said this but I really want her back." I cry for non-stop. Yongguk hyung try to comfort me. I'm really grateful to have this leader and hyung that really care for his dongsaengs.

"Himchan maybe you need to be more relax ok. If is meant for you, there will be chance for you guys to be together." Hyung always been our counselor because eveything he said always make sense.

"Let me see your wound." Yongguk try to put medicine on my wound. I groan into pain. It's quite hurt.

That night, I can't sleep. I think of you, I think of my stupid act that afternoon, I think how I make my fool to everyone and I'm still think that if you hate me more after what I did. Maybe go out and take fresh air will relax my mind. So, going out it is. I wear my shirt and head to elevator. I enter the elevator while I wait for the elevator to move down, I check my Iphone. When the elevator's door about to close, I hear someone ask me to hold the elevator. Then I quickly hold the elevator.

"O-oppa?" It's you. I'm quite shock when I see you infrot of me but why did you just stand there. Do you really don't want to be in the same elevator with me? I'm that disqusting to your eyes? Do you really hate me? I'm sorry ok.

"Don't want to get in?" I try to be cool. You enter the elevator without speak anything. I can feel how awkward we are because I'm infront of her while she stand behind me. Both of us just stare at the elevator's door waiting to go first floor. I didn't dare to say anything. I'm afraid that you still mad at me.

"Oppa." Did my ear hear something. Did you just call me? I slowly turn to face you. I see your face, why your face seems so many question that you want ask me. I'm starting to feel curious.

"Why did you do that? Why you being like this? You're not Himchan that I used to know." Your tear start to flow down. WHat have I done? Why did I always make you cry? I already broke my promise to always make you happy.

"~ah, I..." I just about to say something suddenly elevator's door open. I see that it's not our floor yet but there's an old couple are entering the elevator. Both of us just watch how sweet that old couple. Both of them smile at each other, care about each other. How loving they are. I really hope that this will be our future. I really hope we can be together again and live forever after.

"I'm sorry son if we disturb you guys." That old woman realise that both of us are staring at them.

"No it's ok." Both of us speak at the same time.

"I'm sorry if us being loud because we are excited." That old woman start to talk.

"Can I know why do you feel excited?" How sweet is you when you talk with the eldest. That is one of the most thing that I like about you.

"Well today is our 35th Anniversary." That old woman smile sweetly to her husband while her husband smile at her back.

"Wow. I hope you be more happier." How great is you. Actually me too quite shock. How long they have been together.

"Well thank you. I hope you both too be more happier and have a lot of childrens." What did that old woman just say?

"We... no... We" Both of us stutter. We didn't expect about that.

"That's ok. It's kind normal when young couple like you guys to be shy." Both of us look at each other but not for long because both of us realise that we are blushing. The elevator arrive to first floor. All of us out from the elevator. When the old couple left us, we both try to avoid the eye contact.

We didn't know what to do after that. Then we decide to go to the bar. We drink a lot tonight until we drunk. Both of us didn't realise what we both do. We so high with alcohol. We have fun together. We disturb people and everything. We headed to our room. I send you back to your room. While we headed to your room, we talk until we didn't realise that we already in front of your room. We stop laughing. We both stare at each other. Suddenly we feels an attraction. Both of us start to kiss.

"Woah! What was that? I'm sorry but I think we make mistake here. Sorry." You quickly enter your room and close the door right infront of my face. Maybe it's my fault too. Kiss you without realise that condition both of us. I go back to my room. My mind can't stop to remind about our longing kiss. Gosh. I really miss to kiss your soft lip. I really miss to touch your lip. I really hate myself. I should apologize to you tomorrow. Then I start to close my eyes. I dream that both of us have be together and we have beautiful babies. How silly am I.

 

Annyeong ok. This chapter finish with Himchan's POV only. I didn't put Pov because previous chapter already going back to Korea so I didn't want to mess up the story. Thanks for those who still waiting for my stories. I really appreciate it.

Nomu Kamsahamnida..

:) :) ^_^ ^_^