Realise

Marry Me, Again.

Himchan's POV

I've been looking for everywhere in New York but fail. Then Yongguk hyung tell me that you already back to Korea. 

"Himchan, I think before we go back to Korea, I think you better visit 's senior the one that you beat at the park." Yongguk hyung try to advice me that everything that I do, I need to control my bad temper. I do agree with him. 

'Ding Dong'~~ I try to visit that man's house in evening. Someone open the door. I smile when I see that the one who open the door is his wife but that woman looks scare when she see me. I feel so guilty after what I have done. 

"Honey, who is it? I can see that man also shock when he see me at the door.

"Hi. How are you?" I can feel somehow the atmosphere feel so awkward.

"I'm good. You?" I can see you keep calm. Suddenly his little daughter cry when she see me. I'm sorry little girl. I didn't mean to scare you.

"I'm fine. Can I come inside? I want to talk with you." I brave myself. 

"Sure. Please come in." You very kind to me. Eventhough I punch you and everything.

For thirty minutes we sit at the living room, not even one word couldn't let out from my mouth. I look around and I can see how happy his family is. I see a lot of picture on the wall. He keep his family's memories with picture. Then I quickly realise that I suppose to ask for apologize from you.

"Actually, reason I came here is I want apologize for yesterday. I can't control my temper really well. You see, my life so miserable after me and broke up. I..." 

"Actually, she also miserable without you. When you guys broke up, for the first time in my life I see that she so miserable. I never see her like that before because she is always being cheerful woman. Reason I bring her to New York because I know that you and your member were doing concert here. I tried to be back as husband and wife. Whenever she drunk or not, she will always begging to me to help her get you back. I know eventhough that she saw us fight yesterday, her feeling to you never change. I hope you guys can be together back." I'm so speechless. Is that true? Do you really want me back? Suddenly I hear a baby crying. I try to find that sound. I realise that man's wife hold their baby. The baby stop cry. 

"Do you want to hold her?" That man's wife give the baby to me without wait for my answer. I try to be careful holding the baby. This is first time I hold baby. I'm quite scare when it come to babies. It is not bad at all. I see how cute the baby is especially when it is infront of me. That baby smile looking at me. She is so cute. I wish I can have daughter like this.

After I done dinner with that man's family, I go back to hotel. I can't stop smile when I remember how cheerful that man's little daughter and his baby. I hope someday we can be back again and build our own family.