Can We Start With Friend?

Marry Me, Again.

's POV

Day by day, I try to forget about you but I can't. It is hard to me. When I eat, I think about you.When I sleep,I dream about you. When I'm alone, I always think you would entertain me. Please, Himchan.... Please.. I'm begging you for once, let go your ego and come back to me. I really need you and I miss you.   

"Yeobeoseyeo... Yeobeoseyo... Yeobeoseyo... Oppa I know it's you. Oppa please talk to me." My phone for the third time ringing and I know it is you oppa. That time, I can't hold anymore. I cry so hard.  

I can feel you feel so guilty. Oppa please stop feel guilty.

"Oppa, I'm going to hang up. Please talk to me, Oppa." 

"..... Can we meet?Finally. How I miss your voice. Inside of me, I'm so happy. Can't wait to meet with you.

 

Himchan's POV

"Yeobeoseyo... Yeobeoseyeo... Yeobeoseyeo... Oppa I know it's you. Oppa please talk to me.I already call you for the third time today. My heart break when I hear you cry through the phone. 

I feel so guilty. I'm really sorry, baby. 

"Oppa, I'm going to hang up. Please talk to me, Oppa.No, please don't hang up.

"... Can we meet?" I really want to meet you. I try to let go my ego just for you, baby.

We meet at our favourite cafe. You look so beautiful wearing that  shirt. We both sit at the corner of the cafe. We need space to talk. It so awkward. Both of us try to avoid the eye contact.

"We.." We try to talk but it's like telepathy when we said same word. 

"Can I talk first?" I ask for your permission for the first time in my life. You just nod your head.

"I-I want to say sorry.I feel so regret when I let you go. I know that I always put career first but I never forget about you. After we divorced, my life never be the same without you. I really need in my life but I know you will never accept me anymore. I promise I will change. Please give me one more chance to make it right." I can't hold back my tears. You see me cry. I can see you going to cry too.

 

's POV

"Please give me one more chance to make it right.Oppa, for the first time I see you cry. Please stop cry oppa. You make me want to cry too.

"Oppa, I'm sorry too. I should not let my emotion take control of me. Oppa, I try to accept you but not because I mad at you, I mad at myself. I will give you one more chance. Can we start with being friend. I hope that with being friend first, I will slowly accept you." Oppa I hope I can slowly accept you but not for now. I hope there will be no more awkward and hate each other anymore.

 

*Annyeong everyone.. I'm really sorry for late update and for short chapter. Jeongmal Mianhae.. :( :(