My feeling

Marry Me, Again.

Pov

My heart break after I hear about Himchan Oppa.

"Is it true?" You want to know from Yongguk oppa and he nodded.

"Don't you love him?" My mind want to say no but my heart want to say yes. I don't know.

"I-I'm sorry oppa but I need to go now." I feel leave Yongguk oppa just like that but I don't want he to see me cry like this. I really Himchan oppa but for what he did to me. It's hard for me to forgive him.

After meet with Yongguk oppa, I can't stop thinking about everything that Yongguk oppa told about Himchan oppa. I feel my heart break. That night I can't stop crying while thinking of him. I really want him back. I miss his laugh, I miss his cuteness, I miss his voice and I miss him so much.

The next morning, I wake up and I do realise that I fall asleep on my couch because of I'm crying all night. When I just about to go upstair to clean myself, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answer the phone but I hear no voice.

"Hello? Hello?" I hang up the phone. I'm not in the mood for the phone prank. I go to upsatirs quickly and clean myself.

 

Himchan's Pov

I know that Yongguk have met with . I overheard when Jongup talk with Youngjae and Daehyun and he mention about .  I know you guys try to hide it from me. I'm kinda dissapointed with you guys but at the same time I'm to eager to know about you after we divorce. I want to know if you living in a good life. I want to know if you are happy with your life know. I want to know if you already have someone else. I want to know if you still keep our sweet memories. I want to know if you still have me in your heart. I want to know if you concern about me. The most important thing is I want to know if you miss me.

When Yongguk hyung sleep, I sneak into his room and I take his phone. I know that hyung have your new number. I know that you changed your number because you afraid that I'm going to keep call everynight. Bingo! I found your number. I know it seems like I'm crazy. Well yeah. I'm crazy about you. I miss your voice. I want to hear your voice. After I write down your number, I quickly sneak out from dorm and go to public phone because I know that your not going to answer my call when you see my number. I dial your number. I wait for awhile.

"Hello?" Finally I hear your sweet angelic voice. I want to talk to you but my won't dare to open.

"Hello? Hello?" Then you hang up. I slap my own mouth and blame it for not open and I mentally slap myself. I should throw my ego away first. After that incident I didn't dare to meet her or anything that is because my ego. If I had a chance I really want to return back to time and admit all my fault.

I go back to dorm and I see that Kang manager and B.A.P members are looking at me. They worry about me, I pretend to be happy in front of them.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I give them a big smile like there's no any problem.

"Himchan, where have you been?" Yongguk look at me worriedly.

"Nowhere. I'm just stroll at the park and take fresh air." I'm sorry hyung. I don't want you guys to worry about me.

"Next time can you please inform to the others." Kang Manager almost want to scold me but Yongguk signal him to not scold him.

"Yes sir!" I'm trying to cheer them up. I know that they really care about me. I really love you guys.

"Yeay! See everyone should not worry about Himchan hyung. It's not like Himchan hyung going to look for nuna." Youngjae accidently mention you. Make everyone in the dorm to be sudden quiet. Everyone look at me and suddenly Daehyun smack Youngjae's head.

"Oww.." Youngjae rub his head. He see that Yongguk watch him and signal him to apologize to me.

"S-sorry Himchan hyung." Youngjae bow to me.

"No, it's ok." I try to control my emotion in front of them.

"Who's hungry? Today I will pay for our dinner." I try to change the topic which is success.

"Me!" Everyone scream at the same time and the most excited person is Daehyun. I don't know why everytime I mention about food, he is the one that the most excited.

That night we went to Korean Barbeque Restaurant. Eventhough I look happy outside but only god know how my feelings about you. I will try to find you.

 

Annyeong readers.. I'm really sorry because of the super late update. It just that I read this one fanfic and I cannot stop read it. It's the most beautiful fanfic that I ever read. That is why I'm not update my fanfic. I'm really sorry.

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee412/smiley37921/him2.gif