I Miss You

Marry Me, Again.

You just got back from your work. You really had a rough day. When you enter your house, you smell something in your kitchen and you can hear someone cooking in your kitchen. You feels scare because you thought that Himchan didn't come home until this weekend. You try to find out who is cooking in your kitchen. Suddenly you see that a man's back seems so familiar.

"Oppa?" You shock because that man is Himchan.

"Oh, your back." Himchan continue cooking.

"Oppa is that really you?" You try to scrub your eyes. You thought that you are hallucinating because you miss him so much.

Suddenly your hand been grab by Himchan.

"Baby, you are not hallucinating. I'm really back." Himchan know when you scrub your eyes means that you think that you are hallucinating.

"Oppa, I miss you so much." You jump at him and give him a big hug.

"Wow, I don't know that you really miss me that much." Himchan hug you back.

"Are you hungry? I made your favourite food which is pasta." Himchan smile at you.

You nodded.

You having dinner with Himchan.

"Oppa, I thought that you're going back this weekend. What happen?" You curious.

"Why? You didn't like me to be back early. Ok then, I will leave now." Himchan try to tease you.

"Oppa, gajima." You hold Himchan's hand stronger.

"Wow, it's seems like you didn't want me to leave ever." Himchan sit back.

You continue having dinner with Himchan.

You spending all night with Himchan and you tell him how is your day and everything but Himchan really like to hear when you tell him about a pregnant mother who came to check up and labor at hospital.( You are a doctor for pregnant mother)

"Oppa you know what? What I watch a couple went to check up, i can see how excited they are to become parent. I hope that one day that couple are us."

"Me too but not know, okay. I really busy with new album. You know what? When I sing my new song Chunsa(Angel), I always think of you. Because you are my chunsa." Himchan try to change the topic.

You feel happy but not really happy because every time you open topic about baby, Himchan will always change the topic.

"Oh, thanks oppa because always think of me. Oppa, I feel sleepy right now. I'm off to bed okay. Goodnight." You kiss him and slowly walk to your room.

You close the door. You got on your bed and you start to cry thinking of Himchan. You cry until you fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

Annyeong, sorry for late update. I'm busy lately. I hope you guys like my new chapter.

Kamshamnida.... :) :)