Saranghae 2

Marry Me, Again.

Himchan's POV

"~ah we're here." You look so cute when you were asleep but I still need to wake you up because we already here. I already bought a pair of ticket to your favourite musical.

"Huh? What are we doing here?"

"Well I bought ticket and it is your favourite musical and I know that you really want to watch this musical." 

"Jinjja. Aww, thank you oppa. You really know me." I point to my lips.

"Huh?What?" 

"As thank you reward. I want a kiss." I pout my lips to show to you that I want you to kiss me.

"Here? Oppa your fan will see it. No way." You so blushing. So cute even I can't stand watching it but I still want you to kiss me. I still pout my lips. I can see that you kinda hesitate to kiss me. You look to the surrounded and you quickly give me a quick kiss. That's ok. I'll let it go for now. 

"Let's go. The musical going to start in a few minutes." We're holding hand and enter the theater room.

After the musical end, we go have dinner to your favourite restaurant, which is Italy Restaurant.

"So, how's was your week, baby?" I start the conversation.

"Well, everything good. This week gone so well. Well as usual I deliver baby. They are healthy and cute and....." Why you become quiet suddenly?

"What's wrong,baby?"

"Well I'm sorry that I talk about baby. I know that you don't like baby.." 

"Baby, I didn't even said that I dislike baby. I like baby. It just at that time I wasn't ready to have baby. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry if that make you uncomfortable." I hold your hand. Apologize to you. I'm sorry because of that we get divorce.

"Kwaenchana oppa. I'm glad that you like babies. I'm sorry too because I push you to something that you didn't even ready for." I smile telling you that I'm okay.

Done with dinner we hang out at the beach. We sit on soft beach sand while watch star on the night sky.

"Oppa,look there's a shooting star. Quick let's make a wish." You quickly close your eyes and make wish. How adorable. 

"Oppa, do you make wish already?" How childish are you. But no matter how childish you are, you so cute and adorable to me.

I nodded to you.

"What do you wish for, Oppa?"

I hold your hand. I smile at you and I slowly kiss you. 

"My wish already happen. Just now." You smile and you kiss me back.

We go for a walk on the beach and see a lot of couple that are dating in the night at the beach just like us.

"Baby, I need to tell you something."

"What is it,Oppa?" 

"Well, starting tomorrow I will go for BAP's World Tour for a month. Is that ok for you? Are you going to be ok?"

"To be honest, I'm not going to be ok without you oppa but I need to understand that you need to focus to your career. It's ok, I will be fine. Don't worry. A month maybe quite long but I still can wait for you oppa."

"Wow. You already mature. I'm suprise. Is it that along our divorce progress make you to become more mature?"

"Oppa, I don't want to make same mistake again. I don't want to lose you again. I'm scared."

"Me too. From now on, we will never do same mistake again.I will protect you and take care of you."

I hug you tightly. Thank you for giving me one more chance to make it right.

I kiss you so long.I hope that time will stop here. 

"Saranghae."

"Nadu saranghae."