Coma

Marry Me, Again.

's POV

It's almost been a month Oppa going to world tour. This weekend he will come home. I can't wait to meet you oppa. Actually I really miss you, oppa. When you start tour, you never call me. It's ok. I know that you are busy. I let it go but I'm quite worry. I'm worry if you are sick or not? I'm worry if you don't eat well? As long Yongguk Oppa are there, I can feel a little relieve. I can count on Yongguk oppa. 

"Kring!! Kring!!" My phone ring. Maybe it's Himchan Oppa. I quickly answer the phone.

"Yeobeoseyo, Himchan Oppa?"

"Ani~ it's me, Yongguk oppa."

"Ah~ Yongguk oppa. How are you?"

"I'm good. Listen here, I got something to tell you."

"What is it oppa?" Why do I feel that something not quite right.

"Listen, I want you to be strong ok."

"What's wrong oppa? Is there something wrong? What happen?"

"Actually it's Himchan."

My heart almost crash when I heard Yongguk oppa mention Himchan oppa. Is there something wrong him? What happen to him?

"What's wrong with Himchan Oppa? Oppa, please tell me."

"Actually... he was accident this morning. He was in bad condition right now. He still in operation room. We're still waiting for him."

What? No! This can't be true. This is just a dream. Please wake me up from this bad dream.

"What happen? How? I mean who... what?" I can't be straightforward right now.

"Actually, we've already in Seoul since yesterday. Himchan told us not to call you because he want to make a suprise today. So, we just kept quiet and didn't call you. So, this morning he was about to go to your house and suddenly he had been hit and run by a car. I didn't even know until this 10 a.m our manager hyung call me. Right now, we all in Seoul Hospital, waiting for him at the operation room."

"Oppa, I'll be there quickly." As soon I hang up the phone, I quickly get into my car and quickly drive to the hospital.

Oppa, please be safe. Pease be strong. I arrive and I quickly run to the operation room. I see that all BAP member are still waiting for Himchan oppa. Yongguk oppa see me and I quickly go to him and I hug him for no reason but at time like this I really need someone to comfort me. 

"Be strong. Himchan will be alright. We'll be here for him." Yongguk oppa hold me tightly. 

"Nuna." Zelo look so sad. He can't stop cry. I quickly hug him and comfort him. 

2 hours later, a surgeoun came out from the operation room. We quickly go to him.

"How's Himchan, doc?"

"The surgery going out well." I feel relieve to hear that.

"But, he would be in coma and we don't know when he will wake up."

"For how long?"

"Maybe one month, one year or never. It depend on him right now. All we can do is wait for him to wake up." 

What? Never? Is that mean that you will never wake up. No! This can't be true. All of sudden, my head feel so heavy and in a few second, my sight become blank.

"Nuna."

"Nuna."

"Nuna." A few moment after that, I only hear Youngjae's, Jongup's and Zelo's voice. They are crying call me. I slowly open my eyes and I see Yongguk oppa, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo all beside me.

"What happen?" I feel so dizzy. My head hurt.

"You faint. Doctor said that you faint because you were in quite shock."

"Himchan oppa?"

"Himchan hyung still in that condition." Zelo still can't stop cry.

"You guys, can you please bring me to Oppa. Please~ I want to see him."

"Sure." They lead me to Himchan's room.

I slowly enter Himchan's room. I watch him lying on the bed sleep soundly.

"Doctor said that even Himchan hyung in come, he still can her us."

I slowly go to Himchan oppa. I hold his hand. I start to cry again.

"Oppa please wake up. Please wake up. I really miss you."

Everyone go back to their dorm except for Yongguk oppa and me.

"Here. You need something to give you some energy." Yongguk give me some drinks and some food. He know that I didn't drink and eat since I arrive to hospital.

"Thanks Oppa."

"I know that right now you and BAP member are still waiting for Himchan and you guys still sad. But I want you guys take care your own health. I don't want when Himchan wake up and he see you and BAP member all sick because of him. Now, can you promise me that you're going to take care of your health?"

"I promise." I try to smile even that it is hard for me to smile. I know Yongguk oppa too try to hard smile in front of me.

 


It's already been 6 month Himchann oppa still in coma. Every day and every night I take care of him. Every day and every night I talk to him, I clean him, sleep next to him. But there's still no change. He still sleep soundly.

"Nuna, I'm here." BAP change shift and today it's time for Zelo and me watch him.

"Oppa, look. Zelo here to look after you."

"Himchan hyung, palli wake up. I miss you to pinch my cheek every day. Palli wake up." Zelo try his best to wake him up.

I just smile watching Zelo talk to Himchan as if he already wake up. He talk a lot. He also sometimes chan.

"Zelo~ya. It's kinda late. I think you should go back. Thanks for being here."

"Ok nuna. If you want anything, just call me."

Zelo go hold Himchan's hand and saying goodbye to him.

"Himchan hyung I'm going back to dorm. Aigo~ Always sleep you lazy bum. Nuna, I think you should date me than you date this lazy bum. He...." Zelo suddenly quiet.

"Nuna.... Hyung..." He show his hand being held by Himchan. We both quite shock but I quickly go call the doctor. Zelo call BAP member to come to hospital.

Himchan finally open his eyes after six month. The doctor check him.

"What is your name?" The doctor try to check with ask his own name to make sure that he is in good condition.

"Kim Himchan."

"That's good. Well, he already fully concious but I need you guys to take care of him. Don't make him do anything that can make him stress." \

"Thank you doctor. Thank you so much." I'm really grateful seeing Himchan oppa awake.

"Zelo~ya...."

"Nae hyung?"

"Come here." Himchan signaling Zelo to come closer to him.

"What is it Hyung?"

We shock when Himchan suddenly knock Zelo's head.

"What did you call me when I was asleep? Lazy bum? How dare you. and How dare you try to steal my girlfriend from me when I was asleep. This kid."

"Ouww... Nuna look at Himchan hyung. So hurt." Zelo hug me and he purposely want to make Himchan jealous.

"Ok.. That's enough. Now let us give them some privacy. Let's go and out."

"Ya! Zelo. You better put your hand off my wife girlfriend."

"Merong~" How cute Zelo when he acting childish. He stick out his tongue and iritates Himchan. 

Everyone already go out. There's only me and oppa left.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. How do you feel?"

"Never better."

"I miss you so much oppa."

"Me too. Come here."

I quickly go and hug him. I cry in happiness.

"Thank you for always being my side when I was in coma."

"How did you know oppa?"

"Even I'm asleep but I can totally feel that you always being my side."

We talk a lot and end up sleep with me beside Himchan oppa.

Thank you oppa. I love you so much.