Separation

Marry Me, Again.

Today is your 1st wedding anniversary with Himchan. You have prepare everything. You cook Himchan's favourite food which is your homemade food. You set the dining table with a candle in the middle of the table. On the floor, you decorate with a lot of petal roses. On the wall, you put a banner and it said "Happy Our 1st Anniversary". You wait for Himchan to come home while you sit at the dining table. You waited for almost three hours but he didn't even show up. You already tell him this morning before he go to his rehearsal. 

You wait for him until you fall asleep. Suddenly you hear someone at  the door. You open the door and you see Himchan and Yong Guk at the door. You shock when you see that Himchan was drunk. Yong Guk help you and take Himchan to your room. 

"Aigoo my sweet wifey." Himchan still drunk while he try to hug you but you stop him because you cannot stand with the smell of alcohol. 

You going to send Yong Guk to the door. Suddenly, he stop and he try to explain at you.

"I'm sorry . Actually, all member of B.A.P went to the club celebrating my birthday. Actually Himchan the one that really want to celebrate my birthday tonight. He really excited until he drunk." Yong Guk feel guilty because when he enter your house, he saw your banner and your dining room that had been decorate for your anniversary.

"No, it's okay. Thanks for bring Himchan home."

Yong Guk already go back. You cannot stand with the smell. So, you sleep in the guest room. The next morning, Himchan wake up but he feels so dizzy because he still hangover from last night. He careful get off from the bed and looking for you. He cannot walk properly. So, he try balance his body while lean at the wall. He go to the kitchen and he see you are preparing breakfast.

He go to you and he give you a backhug. 

"Morning." He try to kiss you but you avoid. You didn't even smile at him and you didn't even talk to him. You guys eat breakfact without chatting like before. 

Himchan try to talk to you but you didn't even make eye contact with him. 

"Jagiya, why you so quiet today?" Himchan feels curious.

You didn't even answer to his question. You feels so mad about last night. You try to hold your anger but it almost explode. 

"Jagi. Jagi watch this. Bbuing~Bbuing." Himchan act cute to make you laugh.

You suddenly stop eat and you get up try to go to your room. When you about to pass Himchan, suddenly he grab you. 

"Let me go." You still try to hold your anger.

"No. I don't want to let you go." Himchan hug you so tight.

You try to let yourself from the hug. 

"Jagiya, what's wrong?" Himchan feels that you want to avoid.

"What's wrong with me? Ask yourself." Finally your anger explode.

"What? I do not understand."

"Of course you didn't understand. You so selfish. You didn't even care about me. You care more about your friend, your career and yourself. You didn't even care about our marriage and the most thing that make me so mad when you didn't even want to have baby. I really want one. Last night, how could you forget our 1st Anniversary. It's really important for me. I really hope you remember it but then you show up with being drunk." You totally explode.

"I'm really sorry,baby. I will make it up to you." Himchan feels guilty about this.

"Sorry but I had enough with your apologize. I cannot stand it anymore. I think that our marriage couldn't stand longer. I want a divorce." You totally out of your mind.

"Fine, we will getting divorce. I also cannot stand with your attitude." You feels so shock. You lock yourself in your room. 

The both of you start to separate. You live in that house while Himchan stay at his dorm. You guys didn't officially fill Divorce Form.

You guys did not contact with each other since then.