The Truth

Marry Me, Again.

A week later, Himchan has recover. He become himself again. The one that talkative, cheerful and likes to annoy member especially Zelo. B.A.P do their rehearsel for their "Live On Earth" tour. All of them attend to the rehearsel except for Yong Guk. After they finish their rehearsel, they take a break.

"Kang Manager, do you know where is Yong Guk? He did not came for rehearsel." Himchan quite worry because Yong Guk not there.

"He has something to do." Kang Manager already promise to Yong Guk to not tell Himchan anything. The other member go back to their dorm and have a rest.

While all B.A.P at their dorm, Yong Guk secretly meet you.

" how are you?" Yong Guk feels happy when he see you.

"I'm fine thank you. Oppa? How are you?"

"I'm fine too. So, how's your life after being single again?" Yong Guk want to know your condition after you get divorce.

"W-Well everything is fine. How's Himchan's oppa doing? Is he good?" You also want to know about Himchan. Eventhough you guys already divorce but you still love him.

"H-He well he... To be honest, he is miserable. He maybe looks good but deep inside he totally miserable. His life become meaningless without you. He almost hurt himself. Do you know that the night after you guys getting divorce, Himchan drink all night long. Everynight, he always dream of you and he always sleep talking. He said that he regret to let you go." Yong Guk let it all go. He want them to be together again.

Your eyes become teary when you hear that Himchan become like that after you guys break up.

"Is it true?" You try to not cry. Yong guk just nodded his head.

"Don't you love him?" Yong Guk want know your feeling to Himchan.

"I-I.... I'm sorry but I need to go now." You left Yong Guk. You start to cry after you left Yong Guk. You really don't want Yong Guk to know that you still love him. Right now, even you still love Himchan you still cannot forgive him for what he did.

After Yong Guk met you, he go back to dorm. He being welcome by Jongup. Jongup waiting for the answer but Yong Guk just give a heavy sigh. Jongup also know what is that mean.

"Yong Guk hyung, where have you been all day?" Zelo happy seeing Yong Guk home.

"Keunyang, I just meet my friends. Hyung is very tired right now. So, I'm going to bed. Good night."

"Jongup hyung, what's wrong with Yong Guk hyung today?" Zelo really worry seeing Yong Guk being like that.

"Nothing." Jongup left Zelo and when to his room.