Marry Me, Again.

Marry Me, Again.

Himchan's POV

"Thank you doctor for taking care of me. Thank you everyone." I bow to them to show to them that I really being thankful.

"Himchan-ssi, take care, ok. -ssi, you take care of Himchan and make sure that he take his medicine everytime."

"I will. Thanks a lot, doctor. We're got to go now. Thanks for everything." Both of us bow to them once again before we leave hospital. That's right I've been discharged from hospital after 7 month I stay in hospital.

You careful let me into the car. I can't drive right now because my leg still been cast.

"We're going back to the dorm, ok Oppa?"

"Jamnkaman. I need to go somewhere. Can you bring me there?"

"Where to, oppa?"

"To the beach."

"Oppa, you still need to rest. Why did you want to go to the beach?"

"Keunyang. It's been a while, we didn't go to the beach. Can we? Please~ please~" I can't stop being childish infront of you.

"Aigo~ Arasseo."

I'm so happy. I can't wait to go the beach.

After 1 hour, we arrive to the beach.

"We're here."

"Finally."

"Let me help you."

"No, It's ok. I'll do it by myself. Thank you."

Even I'm not in a good condition, I still want to do all by myself. I don't want to be your burden.

"Oppa, don't you think that this is not the right time to be in the beach?"

"Why do say like that?"

"It's just that you didn't in good condition and don't you think that this beach feels empty?"

"First, I'm feeling good and I like beach. Beach can make me feel healthy. Second, I don't think that this beach is empty."

"Jinjja?"

"Well if you look to the front, you will see our important people in our life."

"Huh?"

"Why don't you look to the front."

You look to your front and you see all BAP are wearing suit and all of them hold a bouquet of roses and all of them are holding balloon that each of the balloon have sentences like this "WILL YOU MARRY ME?". You slowly look at me and you see me, that I already knee down holding a ring. You so speechless. You start to tear.

"Will you marry me,again?"

"YES! I will marry you once again."

I slowly stand up and put her ring on her pretty finger.

"Marry me once again and we nver be apart again." I kiss her .

All BAP members congrats us.

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too."


's POV

It's been 3 years that Himchan and me back together. We become a happy couple. Thanks to BAP too because they always there for us. BAP have become more successful group. Himchan Oppa now become more mature. Now he always busy with our kids. Right now, we are expecting our third baby.

At first, Himchan is the most excited person when I got pregnat with our first child. Now, he become more happier because we're going to have our third baby.

Our happy life start here and our love sealed for eternity.