Accidently

Marry Me, Again.

A few month later,

"Ya! Wake up. You're so mess right now. Come on, Himchan. We're still in our tour." Yong Guk can't stand watching Himchan in miserable. After Himchan divorce you, he become a totally miserable man. He always getting drunk. When he got perfomance, he did not perform very well. He used to be talkative but now he always in his room. All the member of B.A.P don't know what to do anymore. They always tried to cheer him up but it never worked. Every night, he always scream your name, he knock his own head to the wall. Everyone quite worry about Himchan.

"Ah~~~ Leave me alone." Himchan still not fully concious. He still drunk from last night. Yong Guk become mad, suddenly he grab Himchan's shirt and take him to the mirror. Himchan try to fight back but he weak. Everyone in dorm shock seeing Yong Guk not as usual. They watch quietly. Zelo try to interfere but Daehyun stop him.

"This is for Himchan hyung own good." Daehyun calm Zelo.

"Himchan, look at you. See your reflection in the mirror. Look, how miserable you are right now. You not Himchan that I used know, not Himchan that B.A.P used to know. You have changed. You change from positive person to somewhat a "LOSER"! Please be Himchan that we used to know." Yong Guk begging to Himchan. Himchan slowly approach to the mirror and he do understand what Yong Guk being mad of.

"Hyung, I want her back. I really cannot survive without her. Nomu bogoshipeo. It's a lied when I said to her that I can survive without her. I really regret let her go. Please help me, hyung." Himchan hold Yong Guk's hand tightly while begging at him. He cannot stop crying when he think of you.

"Himchan, we promise. We will find her but you need to be strong."

All of them try to comfort Himchan. While they comfort Himchan, Jongup try to talk to Yong Guk. They quietly when outside. 

"What is it, Jongup?"

"Hyung, do you remember the day that I went to do CF?" Jongup asking Yong Guk.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Yong Guk become more curious.

"Well that day when I finished doing the cf, I went having dinner with the staff and then I saw nuna."

"Really, that's a good news. Let's find her." Yong Guk suddenly feels excited.

"Well that's not a good news." Jongup feels guilty whether he want to explain it or not.

"What do you mean "NOT" a good news?" Yong Guk getting more confused.

"Actually, it is a "BAD" news." Jongup feels bad to say it.

"What do you mean, Jongup? What is the bad news? What happen to ?" Yong Guk all the answer from Jongup.

"Nothing happen to nuna. It just that, I saw she with other man. I heard that man was her senior from high school and he was nuna's first love." Jongup explain everything.

"What?! Is it true?" Yong Guk feels shock. Jongup nodded his head which mean true.

"Jongup, I want this to be secret. Only you and me that know about this. I don't want Himchan be more depressed. Okay?" Yong Guk feels that he need to investigate more before telling Himchan the truth.