What Are You Doing?!

Marry Me, Again.

Himchan"s Pov

It's our last day at New York and we got chance to hang out. We decide to go to Central Park. We stroll at the park and it's quite relax.

"Who wants ice cream?" Yongguk hyung ask all of us because he going to buy it for us. Everyone raise their hand and as usual Daehyun is the most excited person. Even Zelo is our maknae but I think Daehyun is the more childish one when it comes for food. I just smile look their reaction. I sit at the bench and just watch people who at the Central Park. I see there are so many family that come here. I see couples take a stroll at the park. The I saw this couple which is with a man. Wait! and that man. What are they doing here? I take a good look at them. I can see how close are they. They can laugh with each other. I can't stand look at them. Thank god at that time, just me and Zelo are there. The others are following Yongguk hyung. 

"Zelo~ah. Hyung going to take a walk for a second ok. You better stay here. I'm afraid that the other going to look for us. Ok." Zelo just nodded his head while his eyes still at the boys who are skate boarding at the park. As you guys know that Zelo so obsessed with skate board.

I leave Zelo alone then I slowly headed to them. I can see that man obviously touch your hair. There's no one can touch your hair except for me. You just sit still not doing anything. How could you? Are you already forget about me? My mind, my heart and especially my temper almost explode but I try to control it. I don't know when but I do realise I already stand infront of you.

"O-oppa?" Are you shock when you see me? Why? I see that your face did not show happy face when you see me.

"Wow. I see that this woman already has a new lover." I mock you while I fold my hand and my eyes could not look at you. I don't know why. Is it because I'm mad or is it because I'm embarrased standing infront of you.

"What?" That's the only word that you can say. I see your eyes start to tear. I feel bad and I feel guilty see you going to cry.

"Excuse me but who are you? Do you know him?" How dare that man talk to me. My heart break when I see that you shook your head means that you didn't even know me.

"Wow. Now that you have a new lover, you already forget about me." I'm so angry and I didn't even realise that I hold your wirst so hard.

"Oww. Let me go. It's hurt." You begging for me to let you go. I don't know why but with my anger, I can't control myself.

"Let her go. Don't you hear what she said." That man are so brave to push me. I lost my balance and I fall on the floor.

My temper already explode. I punch that man on his face. That man regain his balance and suddenly his throw back to me. We have fight at the park and don't care everyone that surround us.

"Oppa stop it. OPPA!" I didn't even listen to you. Suddenly I feel that someone stop me from punch that guy. I look behind, there Yongguk hyung and Jongup hold me back. The other hold that man.

"Daddy!" Suddenly I see a little girl run to that man. What! "Daddy"? Who is this child? Then I see there a woman hold her baby run to that man. What is this all about?

"Ahjusshi, why do you beat my daddy?" That girl cry and she hit my leg. I'm so confused right now.

That man pull that girl close to him.

"I'm sorry but I think you misunderstand or something but are not my girlfriend. I'm his senior from college and she is also my wife's doctor. This is my wife." I see his wife and the baby. I'm speechless. I see surround me a lot of peple give me a weird look. I look at the member they also give me weird look. 

That man left with his family but only you stay while look at me with sad look.

"~ah" That's all I can say while I'm holding her hand. You pull your hand from me.

"Don't touch me." You just leave after you said that word. I try to hold you but my body can't move. My leg become weak, my tear start to flow. Yongguk hyung hold me. We back to hotel. I can't stop blame myself from being stupid.

 

's Pov

Today I'm going to go stroll with sunbae's family at Central Park. It's my first going to Central Park. I'm so excited. When we arrive at there, sunbae's little girl want to eat ice cream.

"I'll go and buy for her." I offer myself to and buy for her but sunbae's wife didn't let me go because she said it's going to burden me. I don't think it's a burden. So, she ask me to stay here with seunbae while she, little girl and baby go buy ice cream.

We sit at the bench and wait sunbae's wife to come back. We wait while talk about our old College's life. To think about it, it's so funny. I burst out laugh when I think how nerd I am when at college. Suddenly sunbae touch my hair. I'm quite shock. Then he show there's a leave on my hair. I thank him. We talk about everything. Suddenly, I see Himchan oppa stand infront of me.

"O-oppa?" That's all I can say. I can your face that unhappy.

"Wow. I see that this woman already has a new lover." Woman?! Is he mock me or what? I can see that his eyes didn't dare to look at me. Am I that disgusting? Do you hate me so much?

"What?" I'm so confuse with what did he said. My eyes start to tear. Oppa do you know how hurt I am when you change being like this.

"Excuse me but who are you? Do you know him?" Sunbae ask him nicely. He ask me whether I know him. Of course I know him. He is my one and only that I love. I shook my head without knowing what does it mean.

"Wow. Now that you have a new lover, you already forget about me." What did you say? I forget about you. Not even a second I forget about you. You always in my heart. Suddenly he hold my wrist soo hard.

"Oww. Let me go. It's hurt." I groan in pain. He didn't even let me go even I'm begging. Oppa, where is your soft heart go?

"Let her go. Don't you hear what she said?" Sunbae push Himchan oppa until he fall.

This is first time I see he explode like that. Sunbae and he fight at the park. Everyone look at them fighting.

"Oppa stopi. OPPA!" I try to stop them but they ignore me. I see that Yongguk oppa and other hold Himchan oppa and sunbae.

"Daddy!" Sunbae's little girl run to him. She is crying. I just stand there.

"Ahjusshi, why do beat my daddy?"  Sunbae's litlle girl crying while she hit Himchan oppa's leg. Even 2 yearl old girl know what is happening. Sunbae pull her to his side. He try to stop his little girl from crying. I just realise sunbae's wife is standing beside me while she hold her baby tight because she scare after she see that incident. I try to comfort her.

"I'm sorry but I think you misunderstand or something but are not my girlfriend. I'm his senior from college and she is also my wife's doctor. This is my wife." Sunbae show his wife and his children to him. I just see Himchan oppa with his confuse face. He already speechless.

Sunbae walk away with his family. He give me some space to talk to him. I'm so dissapointed with him.

"~ah." You call my name so sudden while you hold my hand. I pull my hand from him. I'm so mad at him right now.

"Don't touch me." I see he shock. Me too. I never meant it. It just I'm so mad at him. I leave he with . I can feel that he want to hold me but I cannot let he see me crying like this. After I already being far from him. I see him crying at there. All BAP try to comfort him. I run to hotel and I cry all night. The next morning, I'm going back to Korea. Sunbae and his family send me to airport.

"I know that he still love you. You should try to accept him back." That is the last advice that sunbae give to me before I'm off. Maybe I should try to accept him back.