Porcelain Schoolgirl

Perfect Monde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     Jiyong sat on the edge of the teacher’s desk as he glanced at his watch for the fifth time. It was ten minutes past three.

     She was late.

     He clicked his tongue as his eyes wandered around the empty classroom. Desk with scribbles all over them, chairs not properly pushed in.

     The classroom door opened and Jiyong looked up as the light tap of shoes got louder as the girl walked into the classroom.

     “You’re late.” Jiyong pursed his lips and furrowed his brows.

     Dara stopped and looked up at him. She blinked and looked away. “Sorry. I had to make a call.” She said quietly as she made her way to her window seat.

     “You had to inform your parents, I suppose?” Jiyong made a guess.

     He noticed her clutch her bag strap a little tighter before putting it down on the floor beside her table. “No.” she simply said.

     Jiyong sighed as he looked around the classroom. “How long does this detention class last anyway?” he asked.

     “An hour.” She replied as she took out a book from her bag. She opened it and flipped to the page which had a laminated orange-red maple leaf as a bookmark.

     “What are you reading?” he asked curiously.

     Okay, maybe he wasn’t curious. He was just bored.

     “A book.” Dara replied as her eyes flickered up to his with a ‘Duh’ expression.

     Jiyong blinked and smiled sheepishly, “What is it about?” “The teachers don’t normally make conversations with the detention students.” Dara said as she looked back down at her book.

     “Well, I’m not normal then.” Jiyong flashed an amused smile as Dara lifted her head and cast him a glare.

     Upon seeing her piercing death glare, Jiyong cleared his throat uneasily and looked away as Dara resumed her reading.

     “So why did you dye your hair blonde?” Jiyong asked casually.

     Dara looked up at him. “Did you not hear my words about teachers not making conversations with the detention students?” she asked with a raised brow.

     “I did. I just chose to ignore them!” Jiyong flashed a bright smile like it was perfectly okay to ignore her words. The classroom was blanketed with silence for a moment.

     Dara looked away with a tired sigh as she got up. “I heard the next class has students having detention too…” she mumbled as she picked her bag up and shoved her book into it, “Maybe I should go join that class…”

     “Yah! Wait!” Jiyong exclaimed with widened eyes as he got off the desk and grabbed her arm before she could reach the door.

     She turned and raised a brow at him.

     “Okay, okay, I’ll keep my mouth shut.” Jiyong pouted as he let go of her arm and went back to the teacher’s desk. He looked at her pitifully, “Just don’t leave. I don’t want to fail as a teacher on the very first day.”

     Dara raised her brow and glanced up at his pale coloured hair.

     “You already failed as one when you walked into the classroom with that hair.” She didn’t bother going back to her seat, she just sat down at the table closest to her, right in front of him.

     “Eh, this?” Jiyong pointed at his hair as Dara looked at him. “But it’s natural!” Jiyong smiled innocently, “I was born with this hair colour!”

     Dara’s lips parted as she stared at him with an incredulous expression. As the same bright smile stuck on Jiyong’s face for the longest time ever, Dara stared at him with a completely baffled look, “What are you, 8?”

     “22!” Jiyong held up two fingers and flashed a cute smile. Dara scoffed and pulled her book out. The rusty legs of the chair scraped quickly across the tiles on the ground as she pulled her chair in.

     “Any more and I’ll puke.” She muttered as Jiyong lowered his hand and pursed his lips.

     This is harder than I thought, Jiyong looked around the classroom and sat up on the teacher’s table, She’s so cold…

     He looked down at his watch. 45 minutes to go.

     “Hey, hey!” he called out cheerfully as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter