Just a Small Smile

Perfect Monde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     The only noise in the classroom was the drumming of fingers on the table and students scrapping their shoes on the ground as they waited in boredom.

     She was late.

     Jiyong tapped his foot impatiently as he huffed and furrowed his eyebrows. He glanced down at his watch, then at the classroom door.

     “Mr. Kwon, why aren’t we starting class?” a girl called out. “There’s a student not here yet.” He replied.

     “Sandara?” another male student rolled his eyes, “The teachers normally just start class without her. She has always been late.”

     “Oh.” Jiyong nodded as he glanced at the door one final time, “Then let’s start class.”

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     “You’re late. Really late.”

     I stopped and looked up to see him sitting on top of the teacher’s desk while staring at me seriously. He looked down at his watch.

     “School starts at 8. You came at 11 which is the time for lunch break.” He looked up at me again, “How many hours of detention is that?”

     I stared at him, then headed over to my seat. “It’s up to you to decide.” I replied tiredly as I sat down in my chair.

     The classroom was empty except for him and I. Everyone else had gone out for lunch. “Why are you here?” I asked, “The first lesson in the morning is yours, but the lesson before lunch break isn’t.”

     “I was waiting for you.” He stated, “To see why my student is soooooo very late.” I raised my brow at him and he cocked his head. “Old man.” I muttered.

     “Yah!!” he burst with widened eyes, “I’m not old!” “Stupid white hair.” I muttered again.

     His jaw dropped as he stared at me. He looked like a comic character. “It’s not pure white!” he exclaimed.

     “Sure. Sure it isn’t.” I shrugged. “You’re being sarcastic!” he pouted and folded his arms. I glanced up at him, and without knowing it myself, the corners of my lips were tugged upwards.

     He blinked, then slowly smiled, “At least you smiled a little.” I cocked my brow at him as I felt the corners of my lips move downwards. I turned away and furrowed my brows.

     “I didn’t.”

     “You did.”

     “I did not.”

     “You did! I saw!”

     I blinked and shook my head lightly. He, a teacher? More like a child for god’s sake. He was pouting and kicking his legs like a spoilt child.

     “You saw wrong then.” I shrugged. “Are you doubting my perfect eyesight?” he furrowed his brows.

     I looked at him and shrugged before getting up. “I’ve decided! Two hours detention!” he held out two fingers, “And the next time you’re late, I’ll call your parents!”

     My eyes flickered towards him as I headed to the door. Opening the door, I gently tossed my blonde hair off my shoulders.

     “Do whatever you want.”

 

***

 

Jiyong’s POV

     “She was late again?” Seunghyun asked as the both of us leaned back in our swivel chairs.

     “Yeah. And three hours late to be exact!” I furrowed my brows, “Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter