Chapter 2

Coincidence or fate?

                                                                 Anna’s Pov

 

-Suho-ah. - I called his name

-Yah, what did I said about getting lost? You need to listen to me sometimes

-I’m sorry Suho

-Arasso, let’s go to our dorm their we will discuss about this- Suho said angrily

Aish he is always right; I need to listen to him

When we arrived to their dorm all of boys were shocked. Then Suho told what’s wrong.

-Hey are you crazy- Kai said to me

-Do you know how dangerous it is here at this time? - Chanyeol said with worried look

- You must be thankful that I went to store at this time. - Suho said to me

- Yah, what’s wrong – someone shouted sleepily from the bedroom, then the door opened and Sehun came out in his pajamas

-Oh what are you both doing here? – Suho told him everything.

- You are crazy. Next time go for a walk with someone who knows the way

- It won’t happen next time I’m sorry- I said feeling guilty – Suho will you call taxi so we’ll return to our dorm?

-Nope I won’t. It’s to late and your dorm is far away from here

- Yes, you better stay here today- Baekhyun said.

- I don’t think it’s a good idea

- Believe it’s better to stay here- Suho answered

-But manager Ma will get angry- Diana said worriedly

-We’ll take care of that – Sehun said and I get   surprised from his words. I think this boy likes Diana. I’ll be so happy if it’ll be true.

-Arasso! We will stay.

-As a punishment you will cook something for us. D.O. is not here and we are all hungry.

-Okay , Oppa – I said to Suho teasingly, but I felt that after my this words Kai left the room  and I felt really sorry! I’m afraid to talk with Kai and told him about my feelings what if he doesn’t like me!

                                                          Diana’s Pov

-Yah, Sehun don’t eat that, wait till it’ll be ready – Aish Sehun just getting on my nerves. Anna unnie was laughing at me and Sehun all the time in the kitchen.

- HAHAHA guys you look like perfect couple who are always arguing.

-Look even Anna notices that we look cute

-Yah, Anna are you on his side? – Anna nodded teasingly and left the kitchen, leaving me with SEHUN O_O

                                                            Sehun’s Pov

I was standing in the kitchen and looking at Diana “OMO, she is so perfect when she is cooking”. Aish what’s going on with me, I never felt this way. This girl takes my entire mind.

-Sehun, earth calling – Diana waved her hand in front of my eyes

- And stop staring at me - wait! What? I was staring at her? Omo so embarrassing

- Yah, I wasn’t staring at you. Only in your dreams – God Help me!

- What are you doing- Anna entered to room. Thanks to her she is always on time – Dinner is already ready.

- Ahm…..Ohh.. Okay… Let’s go then- I said nervously

                                                              Kai’s Pov

 

-Dinner was awesome, thanks girls- I said

- Yup, It was really good

-Thanks- Anna answered with smile

How can she pretend like nothing happened? Her smile always reminds me about first time she entered to SM. She was so shy. From that day her smile makes me happy. Day by day Anna get closer with us, especially with Suho. I was jealous. Why Suho, why not me? But then Suho said that they are just friends.  The day when our director said that I’ll be Ann’s dance teacher I was the happiest person in this world!

-Kai, Kai, Jong In – Baekhyun shouted!

- Yah, what?

- Stop thinking we decided to play Truth or dare!

                                                                 Anna’s Pov

While we were playing truth or dare everyone were choosing dare.  When it was Diana’s Turn she just said

-I’m to lazy to do something so I’ll just choose truth- Aish this girl will never change, she is the same lazy !

-Yehet- suddenly Sehun got happier- Huh I will give question to you! Disagreements are not accepted.

Ah what this boy what to ask I look at Diana and she was confused.

-Okay- Sehun start- Do you ever have a boyfriend?

Everyone were shocked from his question

-Hmm , yes I have.

-So I won’t be your first boyfriend, but I’ll probably be better than him!

-Huh in your dreams.

-Okay kindergarten time to sleep- Suho said.

-Yup great decision- I nodded

-Good night- we said to boys

-Good night- everyone answered!

-Good night my love- Sehun said to Diana

-Yuh Sehun!  I will kill you! Stop it!

-Hope you’ll see me in your dreams!

I pushed Diana out of leaving room, or this all will ended with Sehun’s dead body!

 

                             Diana’s Pov

 

I wake up early. As expected Anna was still sleeping, she is sleeping really long! 

-Yah, lazy wake up – I shouted and jumped on Ann’s bed.

-Ay, I will kill you Diana, – she got up and through her pillow on me. – What time is it?

-It’s 11am. OMG I’m Late, my interview. I forget about it, manager Ma will kill me!

-Calm Down and stop screaming, I will call my manager and he will solve it!

Anna Called to manager Kim. She told him what happened and manager Kim said that he will take care of it!

We fix ourselves and got out from our room! Boys already were ready and we all headed to SMent!

_______                                    _______                     _______            ________             _______

One week already passed from my actress life in Korea! Everyone keeps reminding me that I need to study Korean as fast as possible. In this one week Anna unnie and I became closer to Exo-K!

Anna and Kai still acting like nothing going on, Sehun keep teasing them that they like each other , but  they were rejecting it all the time!

In this one week Sehun and I  become really close to each other  and I can say that I like him a little bit , not Sehun who is nice and cute, but Sehun  who is teasing me and getting on my nerves!

Today as always Anna and I entered to SMent early. We saw Exo standing their!

-Good morning we said at the same time

-Morning. - They answered.

-Oh you know Exo-M comeback from China- Suho told to Anna

-Oh, Jinja? Nice – Anna answered

Suddenly my phone rang, it was manager Ma.

-Yeobseyo .

-Diana, director is waiting for you he find someone who will teach you Korean!

-Arasso, manager Ma! I’ll be there in 5 minutes!

-Guys I need to go to director’s room

-We will come with you. – Sehun answered

-Arasso, thanks!

 When we came to director’s room Anna and boys set outside and was waiting for me!

-Anneyonghaseo- I entered to director’s room

- Anneyonghaseo Diana!- he said – we find Korean teacher for you

-Mr. Lee I think Anna can help me with Korean.

-Aniya, Anna studying Korean only one year. And she is busy with drama. Your teacher is good in English as much as in Korean.  So you will understand each other!

I was worried who will be my teacher!

-Meet him!

I looked at door direction and I was shocked when he entered! What? He’ll be my teacher? O_O