Chapter 6

Coincidence or fate?

-Diana, do you remember the day when you fell from the stairs?- I nodded,- Do you remember my words?- I nodded again,- this necklace symbolizes my feelings for you and I think that you're my fate. Diana, Saranghae!

                                 Sehun’s Pov

I moved closer to her now there are only few inches left between us. I wrapped my hands around her. She looked down. I carefully lifted her chin up as I moved closer. I could feel her warm breath hitting my skin! As our lips touched she moved her hands towards my head, she gently run her fingers through my hair. As our kiss ended the distance between is increased.

-S…Sehunah nado Saranghae. - I hugged her tightly.

                                  Anna’s Pov

We arrived at Exo’s dorm. As soon as we entered someone grabbed my hand and hugged me.

-You’re a little bit late- Kai told

-Yah, oppa you scared me!

-I’m sorry love.

-I will forgive you if you promise that tomorrow you will come to watch shooting of my drama!

-Arasso. I’m powerless.

-Thanks oppa! – I turned to face Diana, but found no one.-Wait where is Diana? Omo Kai she will get into troubles we need to find her as fast as possible.

Ann calm down. We will find her!-  We were looking all around the dorm, but we couldn’t find her. When we were passing Sehun’s room Kai took my hand and stopped me.

-Look who is there- He whispered. I looked inside the room and saw Diana and Sehun!

-OMG they are kissing. – I shouted and Kai immediately covered my mouth with his hand!

-Yah, don’t shout – he closed Sehun’s room door.

-Come let’s leave them alone. I think it’ll have happy ending!

-I think so too oppa!

After a few minutes we found other Exo members and start talking!

-Yah, where is Sehun- Suho asked.

-I saw Sehun taking Diana away.-Xiumin told.

Kai and I looked at each other and smiled.

-Oh look. Here they are, they are like love birds.

-Yah, Sehunah where did you go? - Xiumin asked. Kai and me Looked at each other and hardly kept ourselves from laughing

-What? We just- Diana started to blush!

-We were looking for Ann and Kai- Sehun cut Diana off!

-Yeah sure. – Kai said teasingly!

                                            Sehun’s Pov

I’m really excited that Diana and I are dating for real. I wanted to tell the boys immediately, but Diana, asked not to tell them yet, stating that if we tell them the managers will find out and it will end up badly.

After party Ann and Diana helped us to clean up dorm and then left!

It was 10 am I woke up and went to the kitchen.

-Good morning Hyung. – I told Kai

-Morning- He was preparing to go somewhere.

-Where are you going so early?

- I promised Ann to go to her drama shooting.

-Oh really? Nice!- I said. Oh wait Diana is in the same drama.

-Hyung, can I come with you? I’m really interested in drama shooting

                                                                     Kai’s Pov

-Hyung, can I come with you? I’m really interested in drama shooting

-You are just interested in shooting or in someone else? - I .

-Yah what the hell are you talking about?

-Nothing, nothing. Let’s go!

When we were on the way to SM building. I decided to tell Sehun everything.

-Sehunah, I need to tell you something.

-Yes hyung?

- Ann and I saw you and Diana together in your room. So we know about you both!

- Oh, jinja? - He blushed- it’s so embarrassing! – I just smiled to him!

When we arrived at the building I saw Ann talking with someone! I went to her and hugged her.

-Anneyonghaseo Kai!- She told me

-Hi love!

-Oh, Sehun hi, Diana is in the dressing room! – Ann told him and he blushed.

-Yah stop blushing- I told him!

-Hi boys- Diana returned from the dressing room.

-Hello. – We answered to her. Sehun and Diana smiled to each other.

            Anna’s pov

-It’s time to start- Director said.

 We started shooting. The all-time Kai and Sehun were sitting there and looking at us! It was embarrassing!

In this scene Youngjae (main actor) have to hug me, he is my boyfriend in drama. As he hugged me I looked at Kai, he was smiling but I can feel that he don’t like it!

After shooting Kai, Diana, Sehun and I went to eat something. When we entered the McDonalds my phone rang. It was our director!

-Yeobseo?

-Ann can you please come to my office, we need to discuss something.

- Sure Director Lee I’ll be there soon.- I hang up my phone.

-Guys I’m sorry but I need to go, director is waiting for me, something happen I can guess.

-I’m coming with you.

-Arasso. - We waved goodbye to Sehun and Diana, then left!

We entered the Sm Building and I went to the director’s office. Kai is waiting for me at the training room.

-Director Lee?- I said as I entered to his room.

-Oh Anna, I’m sorry for disturbing you but we need to talk!

- Yes, director I’m listening.

-Ann today I noticed that Kai and you are something more than just friends. I’m really happy for both of you but the fact that you and him are dating can be bad for the drama!

-But director Lee- I said and he cut me off.

-Ann I don’t want to listen nothing. But you both need to break up or it will end up bad not only for you but for Kai too! Now you can go.

As soon as I left directors room tears start to stream down my face.  I went to training room! Kai was looking at me!

-Ann I heard all your conversation with director.

-Kai it don’t change nothing.

-No, Anna! It will be good for both of us! Our careers are more important than our relationship!

-But. – I said and he cut me off.

-Lets break up!