Chapter 4

Coincidence or fate?

Chapter 5

-Manager Ma – Manager Lee-we spoke at the same time

-Arasso I’m coming! -  We spoke again at the same time and hang up phones.

-Sehun-ah I need to go to the director’s room!

-Oh I need to go there too.

-Okay, let’s go!

A few minutes later we entered the director’s room. Exo’s manager and manager Ma were already there.

-Anneyonghaseo-we said at the same time and bowed to them.

-Anneyonghaseo- Director answered- So as we are all here let’s start.

I looked at Sehun and he looked back at me. We didn’t understand what was  going on, and then director spoke again

-Dina as you are a  new actress here, we decided that it will be better for your  career and for PR if you date SEHUN!

 

Sehun’s Pov

-What? Date me? – Omo yes! I’m so happy! Stay cool Sehun, stay cool!

-But without any feelings- This manager is getting on my nerves! If he says something again! will throw him down and beat him up!

-But I have known Sehun only for two month- What? She really said that! I’m hurt!

-Yuh, It’s better to date me then someone else!

-Arasso, but how long will it last? – Oh jinja? This girl is unbelievable!

-We don’t know. –Director answered! I Hope it’ll last FOREVER!

-But if you fall in love with each other we will split you up immediately!  Manager Ma spoke again! Aish, I want to kill him!  Nothing can come between us! SHE IS MINE!

 

Manager Ma’s Pov

I knew that this day will come! I’m so jealous!  I have loved her since I met her first time! Thanks God it is only fake! If they start to like each other I will do everything to split  them up!

Diana’s Pov

 

Omo, I’m dating Sehun! I can’t believe! I want this to be real not fake! Okay Diana stay cool, Keep calm!

-Anneyong- I said to them and left the room. I immediately took out  my phone and made a call to Unnie!

Anna’s Pov

Kai and I were standing in this dressing room for like 20 minutes!

-  Saranghae Ann!

- Nado saranghae oppa~! – I told Kai and he came closer to my face, I was really nervous and I can bet Kai felt it so he just kissed my nose! Omo this boy is so cute!  I hugged him once again and at that moment my phone rang! Aish, whoever it is I will kill him\her. I took my phone out from my pocket and it was Dina!

-Yeobseo?

-Unnie~ - she shouted – unnie you won’t believe but I’m dating Sehun. Where are you? Please come to the café next to SM building!

-Arasso, calm down! I’ll be there in 10 minutes. - I hang up my phone and looked at Kai!

-Oppa, you won’t believe but Diana just told me that she is dating Sehun!

-What? Those little fellas finally admited that they love each other!

-I don’t know yet! I need to meet Diana now! So see you later!

-Yah, you will leave your oppa here without a hug?

-YES! – I told him and stuck my tongue out!

-In your dreams- Kai said! He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, hugging me to his chest! I was so happy!

-I will walk you till café!

-Arasso oppa!

 

Diana’s Pov

-This girl is always late and then she is sayes that I’m the one who is not punctual!  I will kill her! i've been seating here for  20 minutes!  After 10 more minutes Ann appeared! I want to shout at her but then I saw her face it was covered with a  big bright smile! She came to me and hugged me tightly! What’s going on? As I mentioned earlier cuteness is not het style!

-Unnie, I can’t breathe, you're hugging me really tight!

-I’m sorry love! I’m really happy today!

-Yah, what’s wrong I left you only for an hour!

-Dina, Kai kissed me! We are dating now! After unnie said this I became happier!

-Now it is your turn to tell me everything!

I told unnie everything she was a little bit confused that it is fake! But at the same time she was really happy!

-I think that this fake dating will help you to make up your minds! And understand that you love each other!

-Yah, you are dating Kai only for an hour and you act like you know everything about love! I wander what will happen with you later.

-You better shut up or I will kill you! - We were seating in this café and it was just perfect! We were so happy!

 

Kai’s Pov

I walked Ann to the café. And then called Suho!

-Yeobseo?

-Hyung , where are you?

-I’m still at the office, boys already left!

-Hyung wait for me! We need to talk!

-Arasso!

When I entered the office Suho was half asleep!

-Yah, hyung!

-Oh, you are here? What’s wrong Kai!

-Hyung as you are the leader of group and Ann’s close friend, I decided to tell you first!

-Something's wrong?

-Yup, Ann and I are dating! – I said happily!

-Wow, what an awesome day! Bro I’m so happy for you! It’s like a relationship day in our group. You know Sehun and Dina are  dating too!

-Ne, Ann already told me about that!

-Arasso, Let’s go!

-Oh hyung, please don’t tell anybody about me and Ann yet! Only you and Diana know about us!

-Arasso I won’t! Let’s go!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been  a week that Ann and I are dating. Oh I’m so in love with her! This week was really busy! Ann’s drama already started! Today we all have day off so we decided to meet each other at Exo’s office, Ann and Dina will be there too! Talking about Diana, Nothing changed in their relationship. Sehun and Dina act like they hate these fake dating, but we all know that this two can’t live without each other. We were seating at Exo’s office

-Anneyonghaseo- Ann and Dina entered the room

-Anneyonghaseo- we answered them!

-So as we are all here – Suho said suddenly –We need to discuss what we’ll do in the holidays! Manager Lee said that we need to go to the  Winter Sea and spend there few days! Dina needs to come with us as she is Sehun’s girlfriend!

-Fake girlfriend- Dina correct him

-Ann is coming with us too.- I said immediately

 

Anna’s Pov

 

-Ann is coming with us too. - Kai said immediately

-Yes, she is coming   with us too, Dina can’t come alone!

-Arasso, then let’s move tomorrow in the morning!- I said and looked at Kai. He was smiling at me, I can’t help and smile back at him! Omo how much I want to hug him!

 The rest of the day we spent at Exo’s office, talking about various things.

It was 10pm and we decided to go to our dorm! Sehun and Kai walked us till our dorm and left!

 

Diana’s Pov

It was 9am I walk up and prepared myself!

-Anna-ah

-Huh? Yeah…Yeah?

-Wake up lazy!

-2 more minutes!

-Yah wake up! We are going to the Winter Sea.

-Aha. She answered still in the bed and then her phone rang.

-Yeaobseo? Oh yeah good morning my love!- Sure when Kai calls she will wakes up immediately.

- Arasso, we are waiting for you! Nado Saraghae!

-Yah why didn’t you wake me up?

-I was trying, but you are too lazy

-Ugh, whatever get ready they will be here soon!

-Arasso.

After half an hour boys came and we were on our way to the Winter Sea! I was seating with Sehun! Ann and Kai were seating next to each other at the back, and still pretending like nothing's going on!  Suho and I exchanged  smiles when we saw that they are holding hands!

-So my love this is our first trip together-Sehun said to me!

-Aish, stop calling me “my love” next time I will kill you for these words. – I said angrily, but inside I am so happy when he is says “My Love”

 

Sehun’s Pov

 

One hour already passed from our way. It’ll last two more hours! I looked at Dina and she was half asleep. Her eyes closed slowly and she placed her head on my shoulder. I put my hand on her head, but then immediately took it off! Soon enough she was asleep, she positioned herself in her sleep she moved and now her head was on my chest while her legs stretched out to the rest of the seat! I looked at her beautiful face! I her hair smoothly trying not to wake her up. I stared at her, she was like an angle! Then I immediately  looked at Kris who was looking at me, he smirked, he must have seen me staring at her, I just shook my head and placed my head on the head rest, closed my eyes and let sleep take over me!

-Wake up guys! We already arrived- I opened my eyes and saw Suho!

I woke up and looked at Dina she opened her eyes and immediately raised her head from my chest!

-I’m sorry.

-Don’t be sorry. It’s okay!

All of us immediately got out of the car and ran to the sea!

-Let’s play a game , the one who loses it will dive into the water!

-Girls are not playing- Kai said

- We don’t even want- I answered and stuck my tongue out!

-What game it is? What should we do!

-Let’s do 6 on 6 run!

-D.O. can run with just one foot- Kai said and everyone laugh!

 

Anna’s pov

-Why don’t we do the game where we have to get rid of the sand?-Suho said. I used to think that Suho is serous and normal, but I was wrong all my friends are mad skilled!

-yeah.-  everyone shouted! Aish these 12 boys are crazy!

The 12 of them stood according to their  age.

-I will start- Xiumin said!

I looked at Kai and Sehun they were the youngest and they didn’t even smile! Their hyungs where more interested in this game then Sehun and Kai!

The game continued and the brunch fell when it was Luhan’s turn!

-Dive in, Dive in – they start to shout!

-Dive in until the water reaches your hips. - Chanyeol said!

-Can someone dive with me? – Luhan asked!

-Let’s play Rock, paper and scissors and determine who will dive in with Luhan!

From 25th time Kai lost the game!

-Suho you are the leader so you are diving in with them!

-Arasso!

Aish, these three idiots will catch cold! They Dive in and spend there some seconds. Luhan and Suho got out from water immediately while Kai was trying to get out! He is crazy!

After this we spend all day playing games while Tao was asleep and then we went to the sea again! To see sunset! We were standing there and suddenly Kai hugged me from the back! I was shocked!

 

Kai’s Pov!

Ann was all day next to me and I wasn’t able to hug her! It is hard to pretend that we are not together. I can’t take it anymore. So I went to her and hugged her tightly from the back. She was shocked. Boys looked at us surprised and Ann blushed!

-Boys, there is something that you don’t know yet! Ann and I are dating!

-Yeah~ we knew that something's going on! – They shouted at the same time and hugged us together!

We watched the sunset and went to sleep! It was the happiest day of my life!

 

 

 

Author's Note! Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you like it! please don't be silent reader, comment your opinion! Love you! wait for next chapter !