Chapter 8

Coincidence or fate?

Diana's Pov

I've been waiting for Anna for about half an hour. Finally President Lee's office door opened and Anna walked out with YoungJae. 

-Okay, see you tomorrow, anneyong. Oh Diana anneyong.-I guess YoungJae is in a hurry.

-Anneyong.- Anna and me answered at the same time.

-Ann-ah what did the director tell you?

-Nothing special, guess what I'm now dating YoungJae. It's fake of course but it's the best way to forget Kai.-Anna told about it like it's not a big deal.

-Nothing special? Really? I think it's not a good idea. You are just lying to yourself and the only person who's going to suffer in the end is going to be you again. I don't wanna see you hurt. Please be carefull.- I'm really worried about her.

-Yah, I'll be fine I just need to forget Kai as fast as I can. -How can she keep so calm?

-It's your choice and you know that I'll always support all your decisions even if I find them crazy.

We spend the rest of the evening just watching movies and eating. I've missed our lazy hours together as a matter of fact we do such kind of stuff when one of us is in a bad mood. Well tonight it's obviously Ann and I still  find her decision not a good one. 

Anna's Pov

Diana and I were so lazy last night that we slept on the couch. I woke up from Diana's ringtone. Ugh I've got a headache.

-Yeobseyo?-Diana answered the call with a sleepy voice.

-Oh jinja? Arraso, We'll be ready in an hour. Nado saranghae.

-Anna go get ready Sehun will pick us up in an hour.

-Actually YoungJae is going to pick me up. Sorry I forgot to tell you.-I blurted out.

-Yah, are you sure about that?

-Of course I am. I want to go with him and I'm sure that nothing bad will happen. He's my fake boyfriend for God's sake.- Ok I know that I'm being very selfish right now but I don't have a choice. Kai managed to act selfish while choosing between me and his career so I think I can do the same as well.

When we entered the SM building Diana was already there and was waiting for me. She was standing with the Exo boys and when she saw me she waved at me. The boys looked at our direction and when Kai saw me holding hands with YoungJae he just turned away and left. 

-Hey guys are you ready? We're going to be late.-Diana told when she came over to us.

-Yup let's go.

Kai's Pov

When Diana and Sehun arrived at the Sment in the morning I was surpried no to find Anna with them. Usually Diana and Anna come together. When I asked Sehun where she was he said that she will come soon. While we were standing at the entrance everybody kept discussing something. However all I did was wonder where Anna is. I need to talk to her. I need to tell her that I'm sorry and that she's the most important thing in my life. There is so much that I need to tell her but I'm afraid that after all that happened she won't even look at me. She avoids me. 

-Kai, Kai, Jong In!- Suho yelled,- Earth calling.- At this moment I saw Diana wave at someone and when I turned around I saw Anna enter the SM building. She's not alone, she's with... YoungJae? Oh they're holding hands. No, she couldn't accept the Diretor's offer. She couldn't.,..I can't watch them holding hands, He can't touch my girl, she's mine. I just turned and walked away, I can't stand this.

Diana's Pov

After the shooting was over YoungJae and Anna left for a "date". I wonder when will she give up this crazy " forgeting Kai" plan. While I was deep in my thoughts Sehun came and taking my hand started walking.

-Sehun-ah, where are we going?- I asked being my curious-self.

-To our office. Don't worry the boys are not there.

-Hey, what are we going to do there alone?- I regreted asking this question right after it. Sehun looked at me playfully.-Yah, don't you even think of that, ert!.- I punched him in the arm.

-Hey calm down, I won't do anything that will hurt you, you're safe with me. We are just going to spend a little time together. We are rarely left alone. There is always someone with us.-Aaw he's so caring.

 

We spent an hour in the office just talking about everything and nothing, we just enjoyed each other's company. We're sitting on the couch and I really feel safe with him. I know that he won't hurt me, I don't know why but I'm sure of it. 

-Dianah.

-Hm?

-Do you trust me?- What a stupid question.

-Of course I do.- I simply answered. He didn't say anything, he just moved closer to me and positioned himself so that I was now sitting on his lap. What the freak is going on? Sehun started to move his face closer to mine. He kissed me but I was taken back for a moment as it was not a soft kiss like he always kisses me, This one is more passionate, after hesitating for a second I kissed him back with passion. I've never felt this way. He put his hands on my waist and I started feeling nervous. I don't want anything to happen. I think he noticed my nervousness and didn't go further, wow he really knows when to stop. When he broke the kiss he looked me in the eyes and said.

-I told you that you're safe with me.

-Yeah, I know. Thank you Sehun. Saranghae.

-Nado Saranghae.-He hugged me really tight and soon enough without even realising we fell asleep in this  position.

Anna's Pov

After the shooting YoungJae took me to a "date" and it seemed really fun to me. However we ended up going to the restaurant Kai and me used to go. It really hurts. I'm sitting here with YoungJae but all I can think about is Kai. I just can't get him out of my head and no matter how hard I try I can't stop thinking of him. YoungJae is really a nice guy, however I got bored after a while and couldn't wait till this "date" was over. After we were done YoungJae drove me home and then left. When I entered the house all the lights were off and considering that it's pretty late I thought that Diana is already asleep. Trying not to wake her up I quietly reached my bed and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up early in the morning. It's only 7am. Cool Diana and me can have a proper breakfast finally. TO my surprise when I turned in my bed in the direction of Diana's bed I found no one there.  Where the freak is she? I quicly grabbedmy phone and dialled her number. Oh c'mon, pick up your phone.

-Yebseo?-I heard her sleepy voice.

-Dianah where on the earth are you, why didn't you sleep at home?-I asked worriedly.

-Ugh, Annah stop screaming, I think I screwed things up. Yesterday Sehun and I were very tired and I didn't notice how I fell asleep with him at Exo's office. Manager Ma is going to kill me.​-Diana started to panic.

-Yah, calm down, I'll call Manager Kim and he'll fix eveything. Just wake Sehun up and try not to get cougt by the others. I'll be there soon.

-Arraso, see you.

Diana's Pov

Ugh I'm in a big trouble, Manager Ma is going to kill me.

-Sehuun, wake up sleepy head we're screwed up.-I started poking his face with my finger.-Sehun, Sehunaah, OH SEHUN!-I finnaly yelled. He jumped up immediately.

-Aish, stop screaming what happened?-He asked still not realising what's going on.

-We fell asleep at office and now we're in a bg trouble, Sehunaah what if one of the boys sees us? What am I going to tell Manager Ma? What if he find's out?-I started to panic.Sehun cupped my face with his hands.

-Hey, baby calm down, everything is going to be fine we'll figure this out.

-No, it's not going to be fine. We have to tell others some day, we can't hide forever and we have to tell our managers. I can't even imagine what manager Ma will do when he finds out.

-Then let's tell everyone, I'm not afraid of my feelings for you. The boys will be really happy for us and manager Ma..well he won't hurt you I promise.

-Can someone explain to me what's going on?-We turned our heads only to face surprised Suho and OMG I've just noticed that I'm still sitting on Sehun's lap.