Chapter 7

Coincidence or fate?

Ann’s pov

-Let’s break up.

-I can’t believe it. What about first time you told me that you love me? What did I do to deserve this? You was all I could think about since I came to Sm! You know what? You was the best thing in my life and now you are the worst. I hate you! But I hate myself more, because I believed in everything you told me! You Stole the love that I saved for myself! I want the real me to be back again! Right now I kind of feel lost and confused and I will never have the satisfaction of knowing what happened, what changed, I'll never understand it! So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. But I’ll survive it! You’re not the only one in this world! You are nothing for me! You don’t know love, you only know yourself! Let’s break up? Really?-You said this words so easily!

-Anna! I..I- I cut him off.

-So now what’s your excuse? I don’t need your regrets. We don’t have anything else to lose. We already lost each other! Let’s end this all! – I wasn’t able to look at him anymore! I hate him! I hate everything that compared with him! I hate every moment I spent with him! He doesn’t deserve me!

-Well, leave, if you want to know I just used you! - After these words my heart dropped.

- I hate you. You are selfish and a liar. - I slapped him, and it seemed like everything stopped! – I don’t want to see you anymore Kai! Never try to talk with me again. - And then I left him, I wasn’t able to hear him anymore! I couldn’t handle this!

 

Diana’s pov

It was like a half and an hour Ann didn’t call me yet! I was worried. I called her thousand time she didn’t answer!

-Sehun-ah, I’m worried what if something wrong? Why she is not answering! Please try to call Kai! – He called Kai and he didn’t answer too!

-Omg what if something wrong?

-Diana calm down! Let’s go to our dorm maybe they are there!

We went to Exo dorm, When we entered all of boys were there.

-Guys did you know where is Kai? – Sehun asked.

-Yes, he is upstairs. – Suho told.

-Suho maybe you know where is Ann? – I asked – She didn’t answer to my calls!

-No, I don’t know! Kai – he shouted- Kai come down for a minute!

-Yes, hyung? – Kai said I looked at him and I noticed that his eyes were red! Did he cry?

-Kai do you know where is Ann? - Suho asked worriedly!

-I don’t know, and it’s not like I care. – What? What the hell is he talking about!

-Guys I’m sorry I need to look for Ann! I‘ll go to our dorm!

 

Suho’s Pov

As soon as Diana left I turned to face Kai!

-What happened bro?

-Nothing special. We just broke up! Stop asking me about her!- and then Kai went upstairs. I start to call Ann maybe she’ll answer to me! She didn’t pick up the phone. Hour later Diana called me

- Suho she is not at the dorm. Maybe you know place where she can go!

- No, I don’t know. But wait , Ann likes to go to SM building’s roof! Diana look for her there and then call me if you find her!
 

Ann’s pov

I was seating on the roof trying to figure out what happened. I feel obsessed and its killing me inside! How is he? Even now I’m just worrying about him! I lost my pride! I’m not Anna who I was before. Cold hearted, girl who was just carrying about herself. I’m not taking care of me, and worrying about him even though he said that he used me, is this obsession? I feel like an addict, with a drug addiction who wants to stop and doesn’t have the will power to do it. God I need help! I can’t live without him and I’ve stop living for myself! I don’t know how people survive this. Honestly, I don’t. Diana and Suho keep calling me! Right now I don’t want to talk with no one! I want to stop time and rewind! Time when I didn’t knew Kai! GOD PLEASE, HELP ME I CAN’T HENDLE THIS ANYMORE!

Diana’s pov

As soon as Suho told me where Ann can be I run out of our dorm and went to Sm building! When we were at school Ann always loved to go on the roof when she was disappointed! I swear if Kai did something to her I will kill him! When I was on the roof I saw Ann seating at the edge of the roof!

-Ann?- I called her. She turned to face me as soon as she saw me her tears start to fall down her face! I went to her and hugged her! I didn’t want to ask her nothing! I never saw Ann like this, for me she always was the strongest person in this world!

-Ann, please let’s go to our dorm. -  Ann just nodded. All our way till dorm Ann didn’t say a word. Her eyes were full of tears! I didn’t know what to do! I didn’t want to ask her something, when she’ll calm down she will tell me everything! Now she just needs to stay with herself!  As soon as we entered the dorm Ann went to her room and closed the door! I called to Suho and told that I find Ann and now she closed herself in her room! And that I don’t know what happened yet! He told that Kai closed in his room too! Even though I don’t know what happened I want to kill Kai, How he can hurt someone like Ann! It’s like 2 hours passed as we came home!  Ann Still closed in her room! I asked her to come to eat something but she said that she is not hungry!

Ann’s Pov

When I calm down a little bit I decided to talk with Diana and tell her everything! I went downstairs and saw her seating on the sofa half a sleep!  I went to the kitchen and get a cup of water. When I turned to leave kitchen I saw Diana standing next to the door. She came to me and hugged me!  After I told her everything and asked her not to tell about this to any of Exo boys!

-Arasso, let’s forget this. Do you remember when something happen what are we doing?

-We are eating amount of food until our stomach hurts!

-Then come on. We need to eat all this depression and sadness! And if I see again that you are crying for boy I will kill you!

Kai’s pov

-Okay Diana take care of her. I will try to talk with Kai!- I heard Suho talking with Diana on the phone! Thank God everything is okay with Ann! I’m an idiot. Why? Why did I tell her to break up? I just needed to hug her and tell that we will go through this together, that we're going to work at this every day, but mostly I want to do that because I want her. I want her to be next to me every day! How I’m going to look into her eyes after this all! I’m absolutely agreed with Ann I'm selfish! I’m impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. Since I left her, I'm not crying because I am sad, it's because I made her sad, and she so don't deserved it. I miss her so much it hurts. I open this book of memories and I open up her page. And in the book I’m in there, in there with her. Hope one day she will forgive me!

Ann’s pov

I wake up early in the morning. I have shooting today! Diana was still asleep I woke her up. And  I went to prepare.   When I was ready Diana and I have a breakfast. She gave me some advices that I gave her when she broke up with her boyfriend!

-Look at him like nothing happened- what an idiot I was when I gave her this advice? How can I look at someone whom I love more than myself and pretend that everything okay!

-Diana thanks for being next to me all this time!- she smiled at me. When we were on our way to SM I get a call from Suho!

-Yeobseo?

-Oh, Finally you answered. How are you? Where are you?

-I’m fine Suho. We are on our way to SM.

-Oh please come to Exo’s office I want to talk with you! – I won’t go to their office. If I saw Kai I will start to cry again! I’m hardly keeping myself not to cry now!

-Ann?

-Oh, Suho I don’t think that I will have time to come to Exo’s office. You can come to my shooting and we will talk there.

-Arasso, be a good girl, and don’t do nothing stupid. Talk to you later! - Suho is so good friend. He is like Diana. They are both the same! He is always caring about me and will never leave me alone!

As soon as we entered to SM guess who were standing on our way? It were Chanyeol, Sehun and KAI!  I waved Hi to them with the best fake smile I ever made and turn my  way! Diana Was next to me.

-Yuh ,, you need to past next to him!

-I’m not ready yet! – And I won’t ever be.

As soon as we arrived at the shooting studio, Diana and I bowed to everyone and went to get change! When our shooting finished I saw Sehun and Suho waiting for me and Diana! We went to them, Suho hugged me and whispered to me “Everything will be okay, he is just an ordinary idiot” I smile to Suho.

-Yah, we will kill him don’t wonder- Sehun said to me.

-Thanks guys but there are no need to do that!

-Okay then let’s go eat something. – Suho told us.

-I can’t. Director told me to go to his office with Youngjae!

-And I will stay with Ann- Diana told Sehun.

-Arasso, but tomorrow lets go somewhere, and if I know that you cry again I will kill you- Suho told me.

-Okay , okay.  Aneyong – Suho and Sehun left us.

-Ann we are going? – Youngjae asked me.

-Yeah, sure. Diana will you come with us?

-Okay but I’ll wait outside.

As we entered director’s room, first thing that came to my mind was Kai! Last time I was here when director told me to break up with him. I was barely holding my tears!

-Guys, director of drama and I talk all day and thought that we need something special for rating of our drama. I want to ask you to date with each other! It’ll be only fake!

-Arasso- I told immediately. As I want to forget Kai I need someone to help me to move on! Sorry Youngjae , but it’ll be you who will help me to forget him!